Diadem Forums

[12.06.06] Rumor - T-ara is coming to Malaysia in 2012

Sizardow

I just talking to Jazzy Group( the organizer/person in-charge of T-ARA concert) about this and YES, T-ARA will come to Malaysia. The venue, tickets,press conference etc still under Jazzy discussion. Jazzy Group (the organizer) will release or keep on updating the news through their official Facebook

I just talking to Jazzy Group( the organizer/person in-charge of T-ARA concert) about this and YES, T-ARA will come to Malaysia. The venue, tickets,press conference etc still under Jazzy discussion. Jazzy Group (the organizer) will release or keep on updating the news through their official Facebook

You call them?

I'm wondering as to when this concert will be. The date itself is important since T-ara's going to be damn busy promoting in Japan for this month and they would be promoting the title track of their second album after that in Korea.

With Boram's health on the decline, would she be able to attend without any trouble as well?

I guess T-ARA will come to Malaysia during Oct –Dec since July and August, T-ARA are super busy flying back and forth SK-Japan for Korean comeback + Japanese promotions. They need at least 2 weeks practicing for their concert and learn choreos.

If Jazzy Group want to make this event as BIG EVENT of The Year, they should make it during school holidays and I bet a lots of people will come and do saving more make their dream come true.

Normally the tickets prices are between :RM98.00-RM400.00 for international artist concert

Yes. The lady who pick up the phone said:T-ARA Live Concert in Malaysia are confirmed but TBA soon. They will update the news in their official FaceBook.

Concert???!!!!!reallly??? OMG!!! I wan to go so badly... Even big bang is coming to Malaysia too...