Diadem Forums

[12.06.06] Rumor - T-ara is coming to Malaysia in 2012

Sizardow

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES!!!!! I hope they come to KL because that's where I attend uni!! (Well it's very likely since every kpop acts perform there) Please don't go when it's semester holiday or it's semester exam!!!!!!!!!!!

Waaaaaahhhhhhhh !!!!! *Jump up and down. So now am I suppose to use my money to buy their new album or am I suppose to attend the concert? Hmmm....Hopefully they'll have some rest after their korean and japan concert and then come to Malaysia with a fresh look !! I don't want then to dance and sing like a zombie. I am super super excited. Omg !! Omg !!! OMG !!!!

*Are we going to look at 7-ARA or 9-ARA? If 9-ARA, then .....

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES!!!!! I hope they come to KL because that's where I attend uni!! (Well it's very likely since every kpop acts perform there) Please don't go when it's semester holiday or it's semester exam!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they come to kl too !!! Just curious, which uni do you attend in kl? :D

Wait this means that they will come as 7-Ara and 1 extra or if it's on December, even worst as 7-Ara and 2 extras <_< Hmm maybe I should buy some eggs.... :P

I hope they come to kl too !!! Just curious, which uni do you attend in kl? :D

UM~ Just started this year, I have to admit one of the reasons I choose to attend this uni is because if T-ara decided to do a concert in Malaysia someday I have a higher chance to attend it :D Since they only choose KL.............................

Guest audiferari

Good news to hear. In this year right ? looks like they will perform in 8 or 9 member then. Can't wait to see them with my own eyes. ** Happy Mode activated ** :):D

Wait this means that they will come as 7-Ara and 1 extra or if it's on December, even worst as 7-Ara and 2 extras <_< Hmm maybe I should buy some eggs.... :P

UM~ Just started this year, I have to admit one of the reasons I choose to attend this uni is because if T-ara decided to do a concert in Malaysia someday I have a higher chance to attend it :D Since they only choose KL.............................

University Malaya??wow.. I heard that the uni very hard to enter.. You must be very smart... And you really a queen's... Even you choose uni also think about t-ara... Next time I must follow u... Where is your hometown?

University Malaya??wow.. I heard that the uni very hard to enter.. You must be very smart... And you really a queen's... Even you choose uni also think about t-ara... Next time I must follow u... Where is your hometown?

Yup..lol not really, I'm just a PASUM student, will be out from UM after a year :P Nah, I'm only gonna be a Queen's until 7-Ara dies, after that I'm only Queen Jiyeon's :lol: Terengganu, it's really far that's why I'm hoping the concert not gonna be during semester break ><

M-Queen's please start collect money from now on...i hope its after hari raya..get lots of $$$....lollol :P

I'm no Malaysian nor do I live in Malaysia but here's an idea to suggest - how about the M-Queen's start gathering up some money to donate to Boram as a special support gift? Maybe buy her some extra goodies and all? Maybe hand it out at the concert to the T-ara members themselves? Let'em know that we're all pissed at CCM too.

Given her current health condition, I think y'all should prep something for her specially since her membership is really hanging on a thread right now, especially since the possibility of KKS/CCM planning to get her kicked out has gotten a lot bigger.

And if those two new members come about to, like kenzo said, prep some eggs and other fruit and veges :)

Yup..lol not really, I'm just a PASUM student, will be out from UM after a year :P Nah, I'm only gonna be a Queen's until 7-Ara dies, after that I'm only Queen Jiyeon's :lol: Terengganu, it's really far that's why I'm hoping the concert not gonna be during semester break ><

Wah so far... sure u will miss ur family...what is PASUM???when is ur semester break?for me i will queen's of 7-ara... then the extra..haiz... u know onot there got 1 rumor say that 8th member is soyeon cousin???hope is fake... by the way tomorrow they will announce they 8th member...

I'm no Malaysian nor do I live in Malaysia but here's an idea to suggest - how about the M-Queen's start gathering up some money to donate to Boram as a special support gift? Maybe buy her some extra goodies and all? Maybe hand it out at the concert to the T-ara members themselves? Let'em know that we're all pissed at CCM too.

Given her current health condition, I think y'all should prep something for her specially since her membership is really hanging on a thread right now, especially since the possibility of KKS/CCM planning to get her kicked out has gotten a lot bigger.

And if those two new members come about to, like kenzo said, prep some eggs and other fruit and veges :)

good idea! i'll suggest this to myt-ara.com or probably admins from myt-ara read this..if t-ara really is coming to our country we should collect some money to support them ^_^

Wah so far... sure u will miss ur family...what is PASUM???when is ur semester break?for me i will queen's of 7-ara... then the extra..haiz... u know onot there got 1 rumor say that 8th member is soyeon cousin???hope is fake... by the way tomorrow they will announce they 8th member...

PASUM is Pusat Asasi Sains UM..sure kenzo is a clever one bcos my friends who got enroll to PASUM got at least 8A's and above in spm.lol.

8th member is soyeon cousin?? Whoa~ i dunno about this..

good idea! i'll suggest this to myt-ara.com or probably admins from myt-ara read this..if t-ara really is coming to our country we should collect some money to support them ^_^

PASUM is Pusat Asasi Sains UM..sure kenzo is a clever one bcos my friends who got enroll to PASUM got at least 8A's and above in spm.lol.

8th member is soyeon cousin?? Whoa~ i dunno about this..

myt-ara.com is for malaysia queen's?

WO...at least 8A... i need to study hard....

Don't know...is just a rumor.... so dont believe it...

im malaysian-korean i think after watch t-ara concert in korea now i have reason for come back to malaysia

1)watch t-ara concert

2)meet my relative

3)meet my senior who just graduated and back to live in malaysia

wow triple happiness :) :) :rolleyes:

when is ur semester break?for me i will queen's of 7-ara... then the extra..haiz... u know onot there got 1 rumor say that 8th member is soyeon cousin???hope is fake... by the way tomorrow they will announce they 8th member...

Getting 8As and above is not that hard compared to studying in uni trust me :P SPM results doesn't say anything at all..

I think my semester break is a week before Hari Raya..the other break I dunno when lol

I dunno and I don't care, whatever happens they're gonna add the 8th member anyway....

Yeah, on Jiyeon's birthday <_<

I thought myt-ara.com is a dead forum lol

Getting 8As and above is not that hard compared to studying in uni trust me :P SPM results doesn't say anything at all..

I think my semester break is a week before Hari Raya..the other break I dunno when lol

I dunno and I don't care, whatever happens they're gonna add the 8th member anyway....

Yeah, on Jiyeon's birthday <_<

Ya..mostly all my tuition teacher also say like that...they say spm easy to score A.... because the malaysia education system drop alot compare to last time...lol..happy birthday jiyeon unnie... :)