Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] I just thought

nathaniel

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ji Ae + Jiwon = pure awesomeness! Im not surprised by the photos and close tie with Hyomin/Eunjung. I've seen countless selcas of the trio Jiwon/Eunjung/Hyomin pre-debut. When I first did my T-ara's research *ahem-Good Person Era*, I know that the three would be the trio to watch out for. Sadly, things took another turn.

I was extremely disappointed in SBS. tsk tsk. Why did they drop What's Up anyway? :< I mean I love Dream High and all but imo, Dream High got nothing on What's Up. Dream High is impressive, makes you go "wow" with the idols' overflowing talents but I swear, even What's Up trailer alone could make one goes "HOLY SH!TTT! THIS IS DA BOMB!". Not to mention, What's Up cast is filled with big names and young, potential actors who, I assume, have amazing actings. :[ the biggest disappointment for me was that I won't have the chance to see Jiwonie 5 minutes/week. I believe that she has reasonable airtime for a supporting character, as she was shown more than once in the trailer.

Somehow I just got thing feeling that I'd love the Jiwon/Hyomin's relationship. >.< Kinda wish they're still in the same group.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

here is some updates ^__^ i have been following the girls closely a lot recently

jiwon:

- she is injured again... and can't dance for a while. i don't know what happened to her for sure but she got surgery a few months back as well

- she is not in ccm anymore

- 'what's up' will not be aired this year. because of daesung's car accident, it is struggling even more to find a channel to broadcast it and might not even be broadcast :o

- an article recently said she would be debuting under lee hyori's company (b2m entertainment) when they mentioned her and the group "five girls" - it seems plausible because jiwon/hyori were acquaintances when they were both housed under mnet

- b2m entertainment revealed they would be debuting a four-member girl group in the fall with park juhyun (featured in heo youngsaeng's song 'let it go' MV and live performances: http://youtu.be/mOZ4dXcBRPE // http://youtu.be/NJlNjGhIcAU)

- jiwon often tweets juhyun (@p_joo) and has been pictured with her! - another rumored member is kim boa

jiae:

- left ccm and joined a new company

- she is part of an indie group that has performed at some bars and festivals called "pianissimo".. i think it's only something she does for fun with her friends though.

hmmm that's about it!!!! i can't think of anything else that happened that was big really :(

jiwon has been in a few cfs though! with jang geunseuk, sistar, that one girl from dream high (dunno her name LOL ><) and some other celebs! i'll link them here once i can find them again hahah

oh also i suggest following http://xxxxyeahyangjiwon.tumblr.com/ for jiwon and http://cutyluv.tumblr.com/ for jiae. they are the only english sources that update for the girls that i know of ^^

jiae also got twitter if you didn't know. @1stkis. and her cyworld name is cutyluv.

• 2 weeks later...

Final member of Five Girls to debut under a girl group in October The last member of the Five Girls group will be making her debut in a girl group in early October.

Five Girls were originally supposed to debut in 2007, but were unable to because of financial issues. Over time, the members slowly made their debut under different agencies and now the final member of the group, Jiwon, is currently preparing for her debut in a new girl group. She

Ji Ae unnie is really such a sweet and nice person.

She tweet and replied mostly all the fans^^

Yeah,she even replied my tweet.That so lovely

and kind of her.

Oh just incase,you all might be wondering

her favourite colour is "PINK".

I asked her that on twitter..lol xD

Cant wait for her debut soon.Ji Ae is really talented.

Ji Ae I love you :lol: Ji Ae Hwaiting :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest icetopping

Hyori's label to debut new girl group 'SPICA'

Lee Hyori's agency has revealed that they will be debuting their very own girl group!

This month, B2M Entertainment will be debuting a five member girl group named 'SPICA'. Comprised of Yang Jiwon, Park Narae, Kim Boa, Park Joo Hyun, and Kim Bo Hyung, the girls all received the help of their senior, Lee Hyori.

As previously revealed, Yang Jiwon was a member of 'Five Girls', a girl group that included Wonder Girls' Yubin, After School's UEE, G.NA and SECRET's Hyosung.

A representative revealed, "All five members of SPICA have gone through extensive training before forming this group. They have musical talent in not only singing and dancing, but writing and composing. They're a team that can handle a variety of genres."

Before their official debut, the girls will be releasing a music video for a slow tempo song titled "Potently" on 10 January 2012.

Cr.Allkpop

201201031325562478exod.jpg

20120103132556247828s1.jpg

C11531571-1.jpg

Introduce member

Park Narae (Mnet Super Star K Season 1 TOP10 )

C11531571-3.jpg

C11531571-4.jpg

Kim Boa (ex Loen Entertainment Trainee)

C11531571-5.jpg

C11531571-6.jpg

Park Joo hyun (Rapping replace 4minute'Hyuna in "Let it go " Heo Young Saeng SS501 )

C11531571-9.jpg

C11531571-10.jpg

Kim Bo Hyuang (ex YG trainee to be part of 2ne1 and JYP trainee)

C11531571-7.jpg

C11531571-8.jpg

and finally,Yang Jiwon

C11531571-11.jpg

C11531571-12.jpg

I hope Diadem will support them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was so happy that Jiwon has debuted in SPICA...and when I see her perform in this group I can somehow understand her decision to leave T-ara because she is just perfect with her new group. And I find that SPICA is really one of the best girl group who has debuted during the last two years.

Now I really hope to see Jiae debut because she was such a great singer...but I somehow don't want her to debut under Dream Tea since it is not a really good company and I fear she can't receive the best promotion to prove her talent.

• 2 weeks later...