Diadem Forums

[12.06.06] T-ara's Dani personally scouted on the streets by Kim Kwangsoo, "An unrefined jewel"

nathaniel

[12.06.06] T-ara's Dani personally scouted on the streets by Kim Kwangsoo, "An unrefined jewel"

201206061231533210_1.jpg

T-ara's Dani's extraordinary casting experience was revealed.

T-ara's 9th member is a 14-year old girl who grew up in the United States. Despite begin young, she has a slender appearance and boasts a height of 167cm and is reminiscent of the actress Olivia Hussey. After being revealed on the 30th, she has received a tremendous amount of interest from netizens.

Core Contents Media revealed, "CEO Kim Kwangsoo scouted Dani himself after seeing her on the streets. For the first time ever in his 30 years of being in the entertainment business has Kim Kwangsoo ever made a random cast of someone on the streets."

Dani was on a trip to South Korea during vacation to meet her parents, and happened to be stopped by and cast as a trainee on the streets. As soon as Kim Kwangsoo saw Dani, he cast her immediately. Kim Kwangsoo was stopped at a traffic light in his car and saw Dani. After he couldn't get her image out of his mind, he drove back 200m to find her.

Over ten years ago, most entertainment industry stars were actually cast on the streets. Nowadays, most casting is done through auditioning at a large company. Finding a star on the streets is not an easy thing to do, but Dani was a lucky one and is now preparing to debut with T-ara.

T-ara's CEO Kim Kwangsoo is said to have the Midas touch of the entertainment industry. When he first met Dani, he discovered that she attended dance lessons. He had no idea if she could sing or act, but declares that he found an "unrefined jewel."

Dani said recently, "In order to make sure I don't hurt T-ara's popularity or image, I'm practicing more before I join my unnies." Dani will join in December, but first she'll act in T-ara's new music video this July.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120606n11573

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

If he had cast her on the street, I think KKS should put more effort in refining her and make her debut a little later with other trainees or as a soloist.

If she really is such a nice find, KKS shouldn't push her debut, especially not with a group that's already successful. It's just a downfall for both Dani and T-ara imo.

And no matter how many hours of training is done beforehand, having only less than a year of training before putting in a top notch group is stupid as hell.

But i guess he lost his "Midas touch" because of other suppose 'failures' So he's just playing it safe and putting her in an already successful group.

well, that's quite creepy for an old man like that to be looking at, or scouting in his terms, 14 year olds on the street. but eh oh well. Dancing skills, eh? I guess she can choreo for the group now. it would be awesome. Hopefully she has that singing talent.. That unrefined jewel isn't going to cut itself.

If he had cast her on the street, I think KKS should put more effort in refining her and make her debut a little later with other trainees or as a soloist.

If she really is such a nice find, KKS shouldn't push her debut, especially not with a group that's already successful. It's just a downfall for both Dani and T-ara imo.

And no matter how many hours of training is done beforehand, having only less than a year of training before putting in a top notch group is stupid as hell.

But i guess he lost his "Midas touch" because of other suppose 'failures' So he's just playing it safe and putting her in an already successful group.

i agree with you!! if she is such a good find.. she shouldnt be rushed. shes young too, so its not like she does not have time. debuting when you are 16 would be much better for her career i think :(

i agree with you!! if she is such a good find.. she shouldnt be rushed. shes young too, so its not like she does not have time. debuting when you are 16 would be much better for her career i think :(

Ya, same here. Anyone below the age of 16 shouldn't debut at all imo.

She has like 3 years to perfect singing and dancing and rock the kpop world and be at the right age to debut; not too young, not too old. The perfect age lol, although i wouldn't care if she was 24 or so if she debut, age = experience = lovely voice lol

Right now, she's only 14, maybe 15 when she joins T-ara and she's going to end up with some health problems before she turns 20.. it's very sad to see. Plus, she's probably not going to be given much love and/or support from some Queen's.

*sighs*

Opps, I better get back to work :P

WHAT wait WHAT "He had no idea if she could sing or act" is this KKS idea of a singer that can support Soyeon seriously. Just like that and what about the other people that have trained for years. Great idea CCM cast a random 14 year old little and turn her into an idol yeah sure. On other sites it even says she had no desire do become an idol. What is going on this is what T-ARA gets after all the effort, tears, sacrifices and hardwork. Maybe I can be lucky and become T-ARA's 10th member at this rate

hello MR. pedo !!

okay i know i said i'll support her but WHAT!! i was hoping she'll be talented. she doesn't even want to be a singer from the start. she's not trained! how about all those trainees who work 24\7 for years and only 25% of them get the chance to debut . and this kid she to enter in a popular group like t-ara just like that without any effort and experiance???!!! WTH KKS :blink: !! t-ara's soyeon, hyomin, eunjung, jiyeon, boram and even Qri they were all trained for atleast 3+ years!! omg this is so stupid and unfair for T-ara.

Um. So basically he's saying that a child he found on the street has the vocal and charismatic ability to land herself into one of the current most popular girl groups in the business. He's saying T-ara's 5+ years of work is worth one pervy glance from an old man to a girl just walking along the sidewalk. She didn't audition. She didn't train. She didn't pursue a career in singing or entertaining. She was seen on the streets at 12 years old and approached by a man with tons of money who promised her fame and riches.

And we're supposed to respect her as a valuable member of T-ara? This is a joke and I'm not having it.

I felt like KKS has given false hope to a little girl ... She can't be even decent at singing/dancing ... she must be freaking good at it to get the Queens to like her .... regardless ... a ridiculous choice to debut her so early ....

I am so sick of hearing about this girl...the more I hear about her the less legitimate the whole thing sounds. So, she's 14, she didn't even want to pursue a career in the idol industry, and at this point we really have no clue if she can sing or act because she was scouted by KKS on the street, no less. She can dance, but T-ara's choreography has never been known to be extremely challenging, and a good dancer is only going to make T-ara's issues with fatigue during their live performances MORE noticeable, so what's her purpose? I'll tell you: she's a visual, plain and simple, and it pisses me off. Her age isn't what's holding her back from debuting sooner than December...it's that there was plenty of work to be done before she could even set foot on a stage as I'm guessing she probably has no natural talent whatsoever. Furthermore, T-ara doesn't need visuals, there are plenty of beautiful girls in the group, all of which could be pegged as visuals depending on the territory you're in or who you're talking to. If T-ara needed anything it was a strong voice to help build a bridge between Soyeon's lovely but understated vocals or Eunjung's powerful but at times uncontrolled singing. THAT'S what we needed, not more dead weight for the girls to contend with. Dani will have lost her usefulness by the time she debuts as I've noticed a lot of people are sick of hearing about her, and it's only been two weeks since we found out about her. Furthermore, T-ara never NEEDED new members to achieve a total overhaul...KKS could have achieved a similar result by putting the girls on hiatus for several months to a year to work on their vocals and dancing abilities. He's going about this all the wrong way, and he's killing T-ara's momentum in the process.

Hopefully the other new member will be what Dani is proving NOT to be...a talented, hard worker who helps bring the girls of T-ara to a new level. But right now I don't see it for Dani. At all. Hwayoung had to bust her ass to get in good with netizens, and she made sure it was known within a year's time of her debuting that she was a multi-faceted performer...excellent rapper, decent dancer, fair vocalist, surprisingly talented songwriter. She may have brought nothing new to the group, but she was a sound addition in that she is talented and blended well with the group. Dani better gear up and be ready, because I see her having it even worse than Hwa did when she debuted.

Random scouting like that isn't unusual. That's how Eunjung was found a long time ago, Soomi from Seeya/coed/5dolls, Jessica from SNSD, Lee Hyori, etc. And she'll have about as much training as Hwayoung did before debuting.

Anyway, I'm still curious to see what she'll be able to add to T-ara. Hopefully she'll show as much growth as Hwayoung has over the past 2 years!

Random scouting like that isn't unusual. That's how Eunjung was found a long time ago, Soomi from Seeya/coed/5dolls, Jessica from SNSD, Lee Hyori, etc.

Anyway, I'm still curious to see what she'll be able to add to T-ara.

Isn't it unusual to scout someone from the STREET to an already established girl group? That seeing a child on the street made KKS think "HMM THIS GIRL IS WHAT T-ARA IS MISSING."

When you think about this, really think about it, it should dawn on everyone that Dani was recruited for nothing else except her age. If she had been a talented youtube cover singer, a model, a child actress, anything at all it would have at least been excusable. One could at least have speculated that KKS was putting thought into how he manages his top girl group. "Hey maybe this little girl shows great promise, maybe she's passionate about singing, maybe she's a good dancer, maybe her english speaking skills will take T-ara to the next level." But no. Knowing she was cast from the street at 12 years old and thrown into a 3 year old girl group just makes it obvious there was no thinking involved.

KKS literally took to the streets and picked up a random little girl, to show T-ara that he's their slave master and rub in in their face that he makes them. That their talents mean nothing. That they are his pawns and easily replaceable. He's despicable.

This is ridiculous ! How could he just hire her just like that? Does he even know that T-ara is not just an ordinary girl group in korea and in asia. We are talking about T-ara here---- T-ARA! And he just wants to add an undefined jewel LOL! This is totally unfair to T-ara, they trained their butts out just to be on top and Dani just walked on street and wholaaaa she is now part of T-ara. Bravo KKS!!!!

I expected a little about this girl but how could she sing and dance in front of the crowd and face her detractors to prove herself if she is a totally newbie? Feel sorry for her! I put the blame on KKS.

So, what is their concept for their next album after she joined the group? Since KKS keeps uttering how innocent she is, maybe their concept is cute, pure and catchy just like the theme in the song "Apple is A" but this time it would be "Banana is B".

KKS knows most of the QUEENs doesn't like Dani, so he keep on come out with these kind of stupid news, hope to regain some support from QUEENs......but obviously he is making some big mistake here....the more the news about Dani...the more people will dislike her....instead of Dani, why don't he spend some time to visit Boram in the hospital instead........... :angry:

i don't get it....some idols have to spend years training while others turn famous overnight? even if they had some amazing talent it wouldn't be fair. and what if they don't even have talent?

i'm not exactly saying that this girl doesn't have any talent but we don't know yet. come on, this is ridiculous already.... it's probably too much to ask for justice in 2012.

so she's gonna be a rapper or a sub vocal !!!

>''< hah this is ridiculous

All of them can sing, and most of them can rap

I thought her vocal would be like surprisingly daebak, but then this....

I guess her role is to translate for T-ara and communicate to int. fans

KKS has been around for too long, someone just needs to send him back to the hospital

so she's gonna be a rapper or a sub vocal !!!

>''< hah this is ridiculous

All of them can sing, and most of them can rap

I thought her vocal would be like surprisingly daebak, but then this....

I guess her role is to translate for T-ara and communicate to int. fans

KKS has been around for too long, someone just needs to send him back to the hospital

Even if her role is to translate for T-ara and act as a way of communication to the int. fans, her age alone shows that her vocabulary would be mostly limited and if foreign journalists or papers interview her, she's gonna have some difficulty answering some questions correctly.

Plus, add in the fact that the majority of fans don't like her for obvious reasons, Besides, it's not as if Kpop is a massive worldwide phenomenom so the use of English isn't really considered a massive need - take a look at SNSD for example, Tiffany and Jessica are the two English speakers of the group, yet their vocab is mostly limited to the age of a middle schooler at the best and they rarely ever have the serious need to use it during promotions.

Which also goes to say, since Dani's obviously had little to no real life in Korea, parents living in the US and hasn't been training for very long, it makes her more vulnerable to severe exploitation from KKS himself - which can potentially lead to severe abuse (Open World Ent. comes into mind).

Ugh, Hwayoung was pretty untrained when she's debuted and she's managed to improve significantly since then... I hope Dani can do the same... ^^"

I think the difference here is that Hwayoung WANTED to be in the industry, she was scouted on an entertainment show she appeared on, so she already knew this was something she wanted to do. I also wouldn't necessarily say she's improved since debut as she's always been talented...she has just been given more opportunities to show HOW talented she is as of late, whereas when she debuted she was kind of pushed to the back or given lines like "I like-a like-a dis" that did nothing to showcase her abilities. But she absolutely KILLED her part in "Ma Boo," and that was enough for me to realize that there was something special about her. Hwayoung has always kind of possessed a natural spark that catches your eye, too...in performances like "Cry Cry," where she doesn't sing at all, I always found myself watching out for her because she exudes confidence and sexiness in that choreo. I'd argue that she did the best job with it out of all the girls... :P But I digress. Dani, on the other hand, is just too damn young to know what she wants, and if being an idol hadn't even crossed her mind before she was scouted then my hopes aren't too high for her regarding her capabilities. BoA, who was similarly scouted, trained for YEARS before she was allowed to finally debut, whereas Dani will make her debut in mere months. T-ara are quickly becoming Asian-wide superstars; the last thing they need is a weak link in the form of an adolescent girl who is just figuring out who she is, much less what she wants to do with the rest of her teenage/young adult life.

This little girl just better realize that once she's in T-ara, she's in it. She better stick it out for the sake of the other eight girls and not screw it up for them. She needs to bust her ass and bring her A-game since this whole ordeal has brought so much stress on both the group and the fandom that I'm surprised T-ara hasn't stepped up and said something yet. She has a lot to prove and if she ends up being dead weight it'll be pointed out fast by people who will have no problem obliterating a young girl and calling her the filthiest names imaginable just because they can. No special accomodations better be made for her outside of what is legally required for minors in the industry; if the older members are suffering and busting their butts, she better be right alongside them doing the same. After this I don't want to hear about member additions, deletions, NOTHING for a good long while, if ever again. And God help me, if T-ara end up taking the After School route and do the ridiculous admission/graduation system, I'm out. Kahi's recent announcement that she would be leaving AS to pursue a solo career brings the number of original members in the group down to 2. Anybody that's followed AS can attest to the fact that they are nowhere NEAR the same group they used to be, either in concept or in sound. It's a ridiculous system, and it just won't work for T-ara because it was never part of the plan for them to begin with. Hell, it hasn't even really worked out all that well for AS, and fans KNEW it was part of their concept. But these changes that KKS insists on implementing don't feel organic and are hardly sound; they're just ridiculous gimmicks that are just hurting the credibility T-ara had finally gained in the industry.

If I didn't know any better I'd venture to say that KKS is INTENTIONALLY trying to destroy T-ara, because nobody can be so stupid to believe that such drastic changes won't hurt the group, especially when they're at such a precarious point in their relatively young careers. Now is the time to be promoting STABILITY, not restructuring them to the point that the fans won't be able to recognize the group as a whole any longer. Better yet, instead of scaring the girls into submission, why don't you listen to them, KKS? Their cries for a break are legitimate and shouldn't be stifled; there's no reason to punish them for telling the truth, and if you want them to get through the dreaded "3 year curse" intact then I'd be doing my damnedest to keep them happy and satisfied, not pouring salt on their wounds.

our 7 t-ara really become a baby sitter :(:angry:

-----------

story line

Danni: {{standing at a crosswalk}}

KKS {{drive by a road & saw Danni}}

oh my god, this girl so “tall”, so “cute”, so “beautiful” look alike like “Olivia Hussey”

KKS {{stop the car}}

walk up to Danni “Hi miss, here is my name card, I like to sign you to become an idol, an singer, can you come to my office tml, we shall discuss more detail over there!”

Danni: Mom & Dad just now got a man give me this name card and wanted to sign me as an idol, an singer. I search on the internet “Core Contents Media” found out it a very big company!

Danni {{Reach CCM office with mom and dad}}

KKS: Hi Danni, Danni’s mom & dad, I like to sign you as an singer, I will put you under my most POPULAR grp T-ARA to become the 9th member. I promise you, you will be very POPULAR as soon as you debut with them. They had 5 year of experience, while I had 30 year, I won’t see wrongly. You will be very POPULAR.

Um. So basically he's saying that a child he found on the street has the vocal and charismatic ability to land herself into one of the current most popular girl groups in the business. He's saying T-ara's 5+ years of work is worth one pervy glance from an old man to a girl just walking along the sidewalk. She didn't audition. She didn't train. She didn't pursue a career in singing or entertaining. She was seen on the streets at 12 years old and approached by a man with tons of money who promised her fame and riches.

And we're supposed to respect her as a valuable member of T-ara? This is a joke and I'm not having it.

Your response made me laugh and clap my hands at the same time.

I have enough with "the height of 167cm" which repeated over and over. c'mon if height is that important she could be model instead of idol.

KKS, queen's will prove that you are wrong with your 30 years of experiences of sh*t

I could care less if she was tall or short. However, I'm also sick and tired of news reporting her height instead of her suppose 'awesome' and 'talented' voice.

hello MR. pedo !!

okay i know i said i'll support her but WHAT!! i was hoping she'll be talented. she doesn't even want to be a singer from the start. she's not trained! how about all those trainees who work 24\7 for years and only 25% of them get the chance to debut . and this kid she to enter in a popular group like t-ara just like that without any effort and experiance???!!! WTH KKS :blink: !! t-ara's soyeon, hyomin, eunjung, jiyeon, boram and even Qri they were all trained for atleast 3+ years!! omg this is so stupid and unfair for T-ara.

*snickers at "Hello MR. pedo!!"*

Really? i didn't read an article like that.. In that case, should i just cast my vote and just throw the notion of seeing her performance before i judge her? If she had no intention of being a singer in the first place, she had no right what so ever to be part of T-ara.... in my book =_=

I am so sick of hearing about this girl...the more I hear about her the less legitimate the whole thing sounds. So, she's 14, she didn't even want to pursue a career in the idol industry, and at this point we really have no clue if she can sing or act because she was scouted by KKS on the street, no less. She can dance, but T-ara's choreography has never been known to be extremely challenging, and a good dancer is only going to make T-ara's issues with fatigue during their live performances MORE noticeable, so what's her purpose? I'll tell you: she's a visual, plain and simple, and it pisses me off. Her age isn't what's holding her back from debuting sooner than December...it's that there was plenty of work to be done before she could even set foot on a stage as I'm guessing she probably has no natural talent whatsoever. Furthermore, T-ara doesn't need visuals, there are plenty of beautiful girls in the group, all of which could be pegged as visuals depending on the territory you're in or who you're talking to. If T-ara needed anything it was a strong voice to help build a bridge between Soyeon's lovely but understated vocals or Eunjung's powerful but at times uncontrolled singing. THAT'S what we needed, not more dead weight for the girls to contend with. Dani will have lost her usefulness by the time she debuts as I've noticed a lot of people are sick of hearing about her, and it's only been two weeks since we found out about her. Furthermore, T-ara never NEEDED new members to achieve a total overhaul...KKS could have achieved a similar result by putting the girls on hiatus for several months to a year to work on their vocals and dancing abilities. He's going about this all the wrong way, and he's killing T-ara's momentum in the process.

Hopefully the other new member will be what Dani is proving NOT to be...a talented, hard worker who helps bring the girls of T-ara to a new level. But right now I don't see it for Dani. At all. Hwayoung had to bust her ass to get in good with netizens, and she made sure it was known within a year's time of her debuting that she was a multi-faceted performer...excellent rapper, decent dancer, fair vocalist, surprisingly talented songwriter. She may have brought nothing new to the group, but she was a sound addition in that she is talented and blended well with the group. Dani better gear up and be ready, because I see her having it even worse than Hwa did when she debuted.

Yep.. I believe all the girls in T-ara can be counted as visuals, but if people want to be nick picky about it, Qri, Hyomin or Jiyeon can easily be recognized as T-ara's visuals, after all, a lot of idols, netizens and even T-ara themselves have at one point, appointed these one of these three as the prettiest (in the group or out of the idols).

Personally, I was strongly opposed to the additions and I still am, however, I was going to give them a chance because they supposedly had vocals better than the average rookies. But form this article, this kid has nothing, except for her 'pretty' face (and i don't really think she's all that pretty)

And KKS already killed their momentum the moment he wanted to add the two newbies.

The furture is already in. Dani will be given an even worst hell from Queen's than Hwayoung.

Isn't it unusual to scout someone from the STREET to an already established girl group? That seeing a child on the street made KKS think "HMM THIS GIRL IS WHAT T-ARA IS MISSING."

When you think about this, really think about it, it should dawn on everyone that Dani was recruited for nothing else except her age. If she had been a talented youtube cover singer, a model, a child actress, anything at all it would have at least been excusable. One could at least have speculated that KKS was putting thought into how he manages his top girl group. "Hey maybe this little girl shows great promise, maybe she's passionate about singing, maybe she's a good dancer, maybe her english speaking skills will take T-ara to the next level." But no. Knowing she was cast from the street at 12 years old and thrown into a 3 year old girl group just makes it obvious there was no thinking involved.

KKS literally took to the streets and picked up a random little girl, to show T-ara that he's their slave master and rub in in their face that he makes them. That their talents mean nothing. That they are his pawns and easily replaceable. He's despicable.

It's highly stupid therefore highly unusual to scout someone off the screens and place them in an top notch group.

He didn't think this girl was what T-ara is missing, he was being a pedo /LOL

Ya.. It certainly feels that's the message he's sending the girls :(

HOWEVER!! He forgot one little but important detail... He made them, but WE made them popular :D

KKS knows most of the QUEENs doesn't like Dani, so he keep on come out with these kind of stupid news, hope to regain some support from QUEENs......but obviously he is making some big mistake here....the more the news about Dani...the more people will dislike her....instead of Dani, why don't he spend some time to visit Boram in the hospital instead........... :angry:

It's not really helping. It's actually making the opposite effect on me. I'm sick and tired of hearing about her that I don't even want to see her face or hear her voice!

This makes CCM/KKS by all means, completely inefficient at every level. This company needs to go down indefinitely in regards fo idol management. Midas touch my ass - that abomination has become a complete walking disaster and has lost his usefulness to T-ara long ago. Actually no, he lost his usefulness to the entertainment industry as a whole.

Practically, this also means KKS put literally almost no indepth thinking to the move himself and he's effectively enslaving a CHILD. I sure as hell wouldn't let my youngest brother be enslaved by a monster like him at every cost.

"T-ara's Dani personally scouted on the streets by Kim Kwangsoo, "An unrefined jewel"

^ Unthinkable. Dani isn't even a member of T-ara yet and the goddamn motherf**king press is already labelling her as one. What is this dumbassery?

If she joins, I won't even consider her a member in my book. In fact, I suggest everyone do the same. T-ara is no place for goddamn 14 yr olds. She should just stick with school or training for debut with another group OR go solo.

I'm sick of all the news regarding Dani here. If anything, we shouldn't even make a separate forum for her in this whole site and as much as I'd to say it, boycott every T-ara product because CCM basically feeds from us fans and the only thing we can do to make it get some f**king logic into it is to boycott whatever it sells.

If only the Korean Queen's would do the same as well =(

Even if her role is to translate for T-ara and act as a way of communication to the int. fans, her age alone shows that her vocabulary would be mostly limited and if foreign journalists or papers interview her, she's gonna have some difficulty answering some questions correctly.

Plus, add in the fact that the majority of fans don't like her for obvious reasons, Besides, it's not as if Kpop is a massive worldwide phenomenom so the use of English isn't really considered a massive need - take a look at SNSD for example, Tiffany and Jessica are the two English speakers of the group, yet their vocab is mostly limited to the age of a middle schooler at the best and they rarely ever have the serious need to use it during promotions.

Which also goes to say, since Dani's obviously had little to no real life in Korea, parents living in the US and hasn't been training for very long, it makes her more vulnerable to severe exploitation from KKS himself - which can potentially lead to severe abuse (Open World Ent. comes into mind).

Well... Soyeon could easily do the communication... after all, she's T-ara's current leader and beloved spokesperson!

And I have to agree with you about her possible limited vocabulary.. After all, what kid, who is not a genius with a high IQ, knows how to talk to adults, let alone translate/communicate in front of hundreds of fans?

I think the difference here is that Hwayoung WANTED to be in the industry, she was scouted on an entertainment show she appeared on, so she already knew this was something she wanted to do. I also wouldn't necessarily say she's improved since debut as she's always been talented...she has just been given more opportunities to show HOW talented she is as of late, whereas when she debuted she was kind of pushed to the back or given lines like "I like-a like-a dis" that did nothing to showcase her abilities. But she absolutely KILLED her part in "Ma Boo," and that was enough for me to realize that there was something special about her. Hwayoung has always kind of possessed a natural spark that catches your eye, too...in performances like "Cry Cry," where she doesn't sing at all, I always found myself watching out for her because she exudes confidence and sexiness in that choreo. I'd argue that she did the best job with it out of all the girls... :P But I digress. Dani, on the other hand, is just too damn young to know what she wants, and if being an idol hadn't even crossed her mind before she was scouted then my hopes aren't too high for her regarding her capabilities. BoA, who was similarly scouted, trained for YEARS before she was allowed to finally debut, whereas Dani will make her debut in mere months. T-ara are quickly becoming Asian-wide superstars; the last thing they need is a weak link in the form of an adolescent girl who is just figuring out who she is, much less what she wants to do with the rest of her teenage/young adult life.

This little girl just better realize that once she's in T-ara, she's in it. She better stick it out for the sake of the other eight girls and not screw it up for them. She needs to bust her ass and bring her A-game since this whole ordeal has brought so much stress on both the group and the fandom that I'm surprised T-ara hasn't stepped up and said something yet. She has a lot to prove and if she ends up being dead weight it'll be pointed out fast by people who will have no problem obliterating a young girl and calling her the filthiest names imaginable just because they can. No special accomodations better be made for her outside of what is legally required for minors in the industry; if the older members are suffering and busting their butts, she better be right alongside them doing the same. After this I don't want to hear about member additions, deletions, NOTHING for a good long while, if ever again. And God help me, if T-ara end up taking the After School route and do the ridiculous admission/graduation system, I'm out. Kahi's recent announcement that she would be leaving AS to pursue a solo career brings the number of original members in the group down to 2. Anybody that's followed AS can attest to the fact that they are nowhere NEAR the same group they used to be, either in concept or in sound. It's a ridiculous system, and it just won't work for T-ara because it was never part of the plan for them to begin with. Hell, it hasn't even really worked out all that well for AS, and fans KNEW it was part of their concept. But these changes that KKS insists on implementing don't feel organic and are hardly sound; they're just ridiculous gimmicks that are just hurting the credibility T-ara had finally gained in the industry.

If I didn't know any better I'd venture to say that KKS is INTENTIONALLY trying to destroy T-ara, because nobody can be so stupid to believe that such drastic changes won't hurt the group, especially when they're at such a precarious point in their relatively young careers. Now is the time to be promoting STABILITY, not restructuring them to the point that the fans won't be able to recognize the group as a whole any longer. Better yet, instead of scaring the girls into submission, why don't you listen to them, KKS? Their cries for a break are legitimate and shouldn't be stifled; there's no reason to punish them for telling the truth, and if you want them to get through the dreaded "3 year curse" intact then I'd be doing my damnedest to keep them happy and satisfied, not pouring salt on their wounds.

I don't think I would mind the part of debuting in mere months if she had previous experience like singing classes or something of the sort, however, she's started from scratch. I would have no problem in joining others in obliterating her from the industry if she doesn't bring her A-game x 100.

If KKS wants to mess with T-ara with this ridiculous addition, then so be it. But this kid better be better than awesome. She better blow my mind with her singing and dancing abilities. If i don't shout from shock and surprise and then giggle with glee from her performance, she's gone. Out of mind, out of sight as the saying goes.

They're almost hitting the 3 year mark, having lots of hits and winning lots of awards... as well as branching off successfully into different entertainments (ie. variety, acting, musical, etc)... another solo concert coming up, a solo tour in Japan and an official fan club. These should be the foundations to stabilize the group to help them become an even bigger and better girl group, hopefully going on par with SNSD or KARA....

I mean, it isn't impossible, but right now, as of this moment and because of these news, T-ara would probably never be as successful as SNSD or KARA. I'm really sad to say that but KKS way of thinking of bring them to the top isn't going to work, not in a million years.

He obviously ignores fans thoughts and feelings, ignores the girls' thoughts and feelings and goes about his own way. He's like one of those annoying, self-centered egoist

geh, should be working right now hahahhaah xD