Diadem Forums

[12.06.06] T-ara's Dani personally scouted on the streets by Kim Kwangsoo, "An unrefined jewel"

nathaniel

"Hello everyone, I'm T-ARA's Dani. I'm 14 years old (*actually 12 years old) but I'm taller than most of you already (*innocent laugh). I am very good in English. Apple is A. Bo Peep Bo peep is B, Cry Cry is C and D is DANI !!! (*giggle) I was discovered on the streets by our beloved "father", KKS. Please don't be jealous of me cause I know I'm really lucky to be discovered in this manner since I've no idea that I can either sing or act. But I can dance though. I hope that I'll change all your hate towards me to love and please support me. Here's a tip to everyone who's dreaming of getting discovered by paedophiles like KKS. Just wear clothes that make you look innocent and of course you should always be seen eating an ice-cream while going for a movie. Thank you everyone. Hope that you'll love me".

It's so hard to not hate Dani. It's so freaking hard. I have a feeling that KKS is making us hate her even more. Hate as much as you want but in the end, we'll all love her cause the T-ara members will pretend as if she's accepted in the group. Love T-ara means love Dani. <_<

As much as I love T-ara and as much as I hope that they'll last long as a group, I hope that at the end of this year, they'll do something about what KKS is pressuring on them. Soyeon should lead the lawsuit (I even think she could become their own lawyer) with strong support from Jiyeon, Eunjung and Hyomin. They need to do something to prevent themselves from being treated like a slave or puppet already. If they like it, finish all their concerts first, publish that repackage album and then start sueing.

Dani was on a trip to South Korea during vacation to meet her parents, and happened to be stopped by and cast as a trainee on the streets. As soon as Kim Kwangsoo saw Dani, he cast her immediately. Kim Kwangsoo was stopped at a traffic light in his car and saw Dani. After he couldn't get her image out of his mind, he drove back 200m to find her.

lol'ed at this ahaha....

~Speechless~ i was actually want to kill him now for just randomly choosing someone. I mean because of instinct, he want the girl and seeing her potentials then deciding to have a 9 member group. If he does see her potential, make her and the other one to find some more members and then create another group (but please, refrain from using T-ara).

Aigoo! Well i, we can't do anything just hope that Dani would not be a burden to T-ara, but nice to know she is trying hard... but what if she has no potential in singing? then she would be a back up dancer? o.0 and i thought the 2 new members will help in vocalization part for Soyeon, i guess not... well though i don't think Soyeon wants someone to grab her part, especially singing because that's her forte, and i don't want either for soyeon's part to be lesser, i just love her voice :wub: )

As much as I love T-ara and as much as I hope that they'll last long as a group, I hope that at the end of this year, they'll do something about what KKS is pressuring on them. Soyeon should lead the lawsuit (I even think she could become their own lawyer) with strong support from Jiyeon, Eunjung and Hyomin. They need to do something to prevent themselves from being treated like a slave or puppet already. If they like it, finish all their concerts first, publish that repackage album and then start sueing.

haha, yeah your right. Since KKS wants to get so much of attention then lawsuit for him is the best. But i'm afraid sometimes wealth is stronger than justice <_<

well.. Its kinda confusing.. uhmm.. he met her when at what age is Dani? she's 14 right now?

soo like how many years did she train?

I'm not saying that she should have train for 10 years before joining T-Ara but.. isn't it toooooooo QUICK?

Like, Things happen in a fast forward WAY??

She'll enter t-ara and be the new maknae .. awww..

but indeed she's pretty.

Maybe CCM are hiring idols that easy..

or she's very talented that's why.

Oh damn it to hell. I'm trying to stay positive on the note that Dani may not be added to the group at all in December, but with the constant press about "T-ara's Dani this..." or "T-ara's Dani that..." it's damn hard to believe she won't be joining. And I hate to say it, but I don't want to care about the kid!

The way she got casted.... just made me shake my head in disbelief. I mean, I wouldn't mind AT ALL if she got cast this way and ended up in some rookie group, but T-ara is about to have their 3 year anniversary! That's three years of professional experience as singers/entertainers gracing their resumes! On top of that, the girls have finally got recognized as one of their nations' beloved girl groups just last year; and for KKS to think, "Oh, this girl is exactly what my only popular girl group needs to make them successful," is flat out ridiculous.

And what the heck about her does KKS think is going to help set T-ara into international popularity mode? Her lack of ambition toward singing/dancing/entertaining? Her English skills? Her height? (167 cm.... yeah, we get it, she's tall.. <_<)

God willing this is all a ploy, and she won't join T-ara at all. And for some reason, I feel as though the 8th member may actually be talented, since we haven't heard a single thing about her.

Dani said recently, "In order to make sure I don't hurt T-ara's popularity or image, I'm practicing more before I join my unnies." Dani will join in December, but first she'll act in T-ara's new music video this July.

Queen's need to knock some sense into her head. Obviously she's already hurting T-ara's popularity (some have left) and ruining T-ara's image, T-ara is becoming a joke now. Either she's stupid or really ignorant. Also can't believe she's gonna take the spotlight for the MV...

so the conclusion from what i read here is KKS just add a random cutie little girl with have no talent or interest in singing or acting,

if she doesn't have talents, just make her as a rapper and she will become talented. case closed. i don't know it's so easy to be a rapper and to be called a talented person. i think i can be rapper too lol

wth KKS !!! T-ara are fulled with awesome rappers and what's the point to add more rapper when your rappers are already great and perfect??!!! i mean i never find an idol group in kpop with almost half of the members can rap and their rap are fine ! look at the awesomeness of eunjung's x hwayoung's x hyomin's combo rap, Boram's and soyeon's fine rap ! I just hear their TTL Japan and it's totally daebakkk!!! i don't want my favourite rappers will be replaced with some random new rapper !

at first i thought when KKS said those two new members will be singing as vocalists, i think i still can accept her, because she can help our three main singers a.k.a soyeon, eunjung and hyomin. eunjung are perfect in power but we can't deny sometimes she can't control her voice and hyomin's voice is good but quite ordinary. but damn i should not believe KKS's words that much. He such a big liar.

btw, i hope the articles will stop to write about "midas touch" and "30 years experience" thingy... i'm sick hearing of it in every articles. i understand he had a midas touch and had a lot of experiences. but it was... i only care about what he has done in these new days, not his old days. his 30 years experiences will be wasted if he doesn't know how to appreciate someone's hardwork and dedication, just like what he did to T-ara.

Why ya'll hating on her before she even has a chance. Making such strong opinions from pictures and news articles. Honestly...KKS, that was a bit creepy though lol. Dani is a freaking kid though, we'll see how she does as she transitions through teenage and young adult years...that American upbrining is gonna bump heads with Korean business sooooo much.

Dani is too young! She only pratice in few month. T-ara is at the peak of career, and pursue sexy style. And when Dani become a singer, what about learning of her?.I'm not completely protest to add new members but I think she's too young, she does not fit well with style sexy of t-ara.

The more I hear about Dani ( and now this incredible story ) the more I find it unbelievable, illogical, there MUST be something behind, but what ?

And then I started to understand, isn't this... what we call "love at first sight" ?

What could explain better the fact that KKS don't stop talking about Dani as if she were a goddess and seek at all cost to make her debut as soon as possible without any discernment ?

I'm affraid of this conclusion but honnestly, that's the most plausible that I found.

KKS has a crush on this 12/13 years old girl, he fell in love on seeing her in the street, there is nothing we can do now...

Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov, that's it.

- Her visual is AVERAGE.

- She's too young.

- She don't have any previous experiences in showbiz,singing or dancing before she discovered.

- She even don't have a dream to become a singer or an entertainer.

PLEASE tell me her strong point!!! If not, I'll just consider her as a dead weight. :(

to KKS

She is look alike like “Olivia Hussey”

She is Tall

The most important is KKS couldn't get her image out of his mind, he drove back 200m to find her.

- Her visual is AVERAGE.

- She's too young.

- She don't have any previous experiences in showbiz,singing or dancing before she discovered.

- She even don't have a dream to become a singer or an entertainer.

PLEASE tell me her strong point!!! If not, I'll just consider her as a dead weight. :(

1.Stop mentioned her height 167cm (it's kinda insulting my height as well as SoRam).

2.Been caught on the street?-WhooHoo..I should come to Korea, grooming as innocent girl on street, enjoying and walking while eating my peppermint ice-cream ..

3.I knew she stay in the US 10 yrs ago but does that mean she good in Korean as well?If KKS need English speaker in T-ARA for the sake of their international promotions,why CCM can't send Soyeon to English class and at the same time improve her English skills since she's the spoke person of T-ARA.

4.Another rapper in T-ARA? Does T-ARA sooner or later turn to hip-hop group?- Poor EunMinYoung,their lines are getting lessen than anyone..With addition of two newbies, I can see a way out of T-ARA was wide open to QriRam. Good job KKS!

5."He had no idea if she could sing or act, but declares that he found an "unrefined jewel."-Of course KKS doesn't have any idea why he need to scouted her because there is NO BRAIN IN HIS HEAD!!!!

6. "In order to make sure I don't hurt T-ara's popularity or image, I'm practicing more before I join my unnies." -kid,(sorry,i'm not trying to be rude),your place is SCHOOL! Not in T-ARA! You still young, need to learn a lot of thing to become like T-ARA.I rather said you should debut when you 16yrs (next two years).Plus,in your addition into T-ARA, both you and your stupid boss Kim Kwang Soo already hurt million QUEEN'S heart. Do you think we will get over about this soon? It's took us months or year to accept Hwa and don't expect much from us to accept you within minutes or weeks or whatever. Probably decade.

7.The only good thing I can say to Danee,WELCOME TO HELL LIFE,kiddy.

8.If killing someone does count as legal action, you must be the first person I want to kill,KKS!

9.Girl, better you show us your real talents (singing and dancing)-Not your innocent look cuz I'm not falling into innocent+pure your images.

Seriously,I'm getting sick read any articles about her because I'm not ready to accept her so far.

After he couldn't get her image out of his mind, he drove back 200m to find her.

LOL seriously?!? =.=" What is Dani role in T-ara?!? I hope she won't steal any parts from our 7 lovely queens. :( and yucks . T-ara is now all grown up girls but adding Dani will make them go back to their cutesy concept. (I'm not into cutesy concept actually) Dani should be the leader for "GIRL STORY" GROUP!! not into +18 girl group T-ARA. eeyuw~

He clearly wrote that press release himself since it mentions him about as often as it mentions Dani. Also all the details make her inclusion in T-ara even more clearly unnecessary and ridiculous. He is the absolute worst.

Or paid some reporter a huge bagload of money to write it for him.

He probably would have fallen asleep half way through if he tried writing it himself.

Based on all these Dani articles, I think most of us have jumped to the conclusion that she was not added in for talent purposes. Everyone is against the addition of members but the thing is, we can't do anything about it. I have a feeling that Dani is going to get a lot of hate when she joins the group in December and I personally feel sorry for her as it probably wasn't her choice to be added into the group.

Dani said recently, "In order to make sure I don't hurt T-ara's popularity or image, I'm practicing more before I join my unnies."

Whether these exact words were actually said by her or not, I believe that Dani knows that she has a lot of weight on her shoulders and she actually doesn't want to ruin T-ARA's image. But because no one seems to be in favour of the addition of members, the new members will get hate and I think that will tarnish T-ARA's image.

I personally dislike the addition of members, but what cant we do? We can't change anything. So I think we should support the new members so that T-ARA's popularity will be kept alive in a good light.

Guest audiferari

Phew. This KKS guy sure making some risky gamble here. This girl still doesn't know how to sing and dance, and KKS just put her in t-ara just like that. without proper time to trained.

Based on all these Dani articles, I think most of us have jumped to the conclusion that she was not added in for talent purposes. Everyone is against the addition of members but the thing is, we can't do anything about it. I have a feeling that Dani is going to get a lot of hate when she joins the group in December and I personally feel sorry for her as it probably wasn't her choice to be added into the group.

Why do some people think that smh She could have say no....I don't feel sorry for her because she already knows what she's getting herself into. I tried really hard not to hate her but these articles are making me dislike her more and more. I can feel the hate right now.

Dani said recently, "In order to make sure I don't hurt T-ara's popularity or image, I'm practicing more before I join my unnies."

HAHAH this is so joke. Some QUEEN'S have already left. And how is a 14 year old supposed you blend into the style of a 3-year-old group which has members who are all 20 and above?

Oh and about the 200m thing.. so is Dani's role suppose to be "one who makes people drive back because they can't forget the look for 200m" ?

BTW, KKS, you said the new members would help in vocal. May I know how is she going to help in vocal?

If she is really that worthy of a jewel, then she should be a solo singer, she will not be facing any problems about gaining popularity at all instead of joining t-ara...its like kks is using t-ara to gain popularity again...she got so much time to improve herself...why would kks rush her debut...it's not like it's the end of the world soon..

with only based on height and looks is stupid...she should at least be good in singing...i thought the new members are supposed to lessen the burden of soyeon as main vocal right?

kks, you should really stop talking cr*p and changing it at the last minute..

you should really do what you meant in the first place...

stop giving false hope...

and also, you should really listen to the fans opinion...it's the fans that give you money...