Diadem Forums

[12.06.06] T-ara's Dani personally scouted on the streets by Kim Kwangsoo, "An unrefined jewel"

nathaniel

I know KKS is a real hardcore troll but I never knew that he has a passion for fortune telling too >.< Seriously, this is quite pissing me off. Is he trying to make us believe that a star can be born this way? I mean this is not a drama or a movie and we're talking about T-ara here. Before I said that I would give the new members a chance but seeing how they got their spot to be at T-ara is like insulting us fans.

If KKS really believes that Dani is really a something then train her more. She just got dance lessons (which I'm guessing almost everyone is getting already) and she's completely clueless about what she can do. And the heck he said Dani is practicing her skills in rapping and dancing, then T-ara will have 4 rappers already?! Where's his statement of a "promising, vocally improved T-ara"? As far as I can remember he said the new members will assist Soyeon (main vocal), not Hwayoung (main rapper) nor Jiyeon (main dancer). Yet he's taking a great leap to do this to T-ara.

I'm sorry but I guess KKS is not after T-ara's improvement, it looks like he's looking for a partner~ And this is creepy and scary for T-ara and Queens.

KKS is getting insane!!

for what purpose KKS adding more and more members in T-ara?

and i could sense that by doing so the chance for old members in T-ara for being eliminated after this will getting higher

please don't make it come true

i don't know what exactly are you thinking, KKS

how about those trainees in your company that had been trained for almost a decade??

why do you keep them, and store them without taking them out??

why don't you just keep the members ALONE???

and make new group like gang kiz

owh i almost forgot, they'll going to be end like 5doll/seeya/coed school/ sg wannabe

if you really want quality, FINE!!! here's the tip

give 'shadow' members more lines to sing for the upcoming song

expose ALL of them to variety show, CF, drama or MC any event

AND NOT ONLY FOCUS ON ONE OR TWO MEMBERS ONLY JUZ BECAUSE THEY ARE THE APPLE OF YOUR EYES

sorry to say but . . . i kind of sick looking the same members came as a guest in different variety show nowadays

i don't want any single news entitled 'T-ara/ ex-T-ara members commit suicide because of depression' as what happened to ex-member of SG wannabe

guess who's fault behind this news if none other than KKS

if she found on street, so please waiting for her impress. :D

... Given a year, give or take a few months of dance and vocal training... >_> Frankly, i'm not impress at all right now. Should i have great hopes on her to really impress me when she debuts with the other T-ara members but only to have it fall flat on the ground? I rather have really really low expectations; then at least I won't be highly disappointed. (as I already am)

Of course, I'm not sure if the information of her not having any intention of being a singer before are just rumors, but I don't think practicing rapping and dance for 7 hours a day (even if it was 7 days a week), is going to cut it. If she can pull off a serious good rap, something like Hwayoung in We Were In Love, then fine, although her addition was suppose to help Soyeon with VOCALS, not Hwayoung with RAPPING.

so please wait,I dont want Queen's bash Dani and KKW :( its not good :(

You mean KKS?

What Queen's would sit by as he insults us and our idols? Frankly, unless you have a tremendous heart.... Well, that just makes you a really good person, but the majority of people don't like being insulted and having your favorite people insulted for no good reason.

KKS stepped on the 7 girls efforts and achievements by insulting them as they went on their very first vacation in 2.5+ years (a lousy vacation at that!). With that, he had already insulted us Queen's; most of whom agree and said they needed rest. His implied statements ridicule the current member's abilities, implied that they don't have talent therefore he needed to add two new ones. Younger ones at that!

He just makes me mad; his actions are just driving me nuts.

As for Dani, of course she (probably) doesn't deserve these bashes but not everyone is 'bashing' on her. We're just surrounding her in our own speculations given the limited information we have. Although, many of us probably just don't like her LOL

that great about her the 9th member but how bout little more information on the 8th member who is she what she look like

According to an article on AKP it could be this trainee called Areum Lee. Basically because she fills the description given by CCM regarding the new 8th member of T-ara. And supposedly some of her friends have already congratulated her on the accomplishment.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/06/rumor-t-aras-new-member-is-trainee-areum-lee

I don't want to play the role of Devil's Advocate. However, I haven't seen her showcase her talents (or lack thereof), so I'll keep my criticism of her rather low. I completely understand how everyone feels. Boram is NEARLY TWICE HER AGE. Also, I'm going to make the assumption that since KKS rather..... "adores/admires/ispedophelicallyattractedto" her, she is probably going to take up most of the lines. This is really saddening, because we don't get even line distribution as it is. And also, she is completely raw in terms of ability. She hasn't refined her skills for a full year yet if I recall correctly, which makes me wonder how exactly she is going to be a vocalist that will relieve Soyeon's heavy burden, such as KKS stated the two new members would do. Considering the massive negative responses she is already receiving, if she is anything short of stupendous, ridiculously amazing, extraordinary, or a beast, this might possible destroy T-ara, whether that be from the outside-in, or from the inside-out for that matter.

Go big or go home, right KKS?

just scrolling down the page i must say some of the comments are so long..

personally i think that this jewel is going to suffer many hardships. i dont see what is

so special about her but who knows, she'll prob grow on me, and on everyone else

the day the ceo makes someone withdraw from the group, i will offically stop paying attention

to them..

I'm sort of able to understand the 'underlying plot' as to why he wants Dani in... Dani was staying in LA so i suppose her English must be good. KKS might be trying to use her as a tool to market T-ara in the western countries, after all it would be easier to enter the western market if they do have a fluent english speaker. Then again, T-ara already have fans in many parts of the world other than in Asia.

it is still ridiculous on the way she was 'discovered'.

According to an article on AKP it could be this trainee called Areum Lee. Basically because she fills the description given by CCM regarding the new 8th member of T-ara. And supposedly some of her friends have already congratulated her on the accomplishment.

http://www.allkpop.c...ainee-areum-lee

I've seen some beauty shots of her, she's actually quite pretty! She fits into the T-ara mold of beauty aesthetics very well, and we know that she was a trainee so that makes her addition somewhat acceptable...at least we KNOW she trained and worked at improving before her official debut.

To be honest I'm kind of starting to wonder if Dani was a decoy to help protect the eighth member from being torn apart. Everything about Dani is so, so wrong, it hurts my head thinking about how she just does not belong in T-ara at all, while this new member just seems to fit very well. I'm still not thrilled that she's being added, but at least she seems to fit the original description of why KKS was adding new members in the first place...to take some of the burden off of Soyeon (even though I don't think she minds at all, she's been getting a lot of recognition lately since "Cry Cry").

what is in his brain?uuuugghhh I JUST LOVE 7-ARA NOW and its okay if ccm want to add new member..but,14years old?oh cmon she will never fell teenage live..she will become really stressfull CHILD oh geezzzz..and found in street..uugghh she already talented right?i remember suzy miss a was found when she in restroom after superstar k audition..but she already talented.. and she trained in jyp..i hope she will have a good quality to join 7-ARA *sigh*

This is so awesome!! i know that shes really young but it is still great to hear that street scouting still exists in this day and age! Its almost like a fairytale come true with the sudden casting ... I mean, if Dani is really great then it will mirror some of the greatest cinderella stories to date

Just now I saw Areum Lee through that article and noticed something - she similarly looks like Dani! Amd guess what? They both SIMILARLY have that JIYEON look! I mean, we all know Jiyeon is pretty and all, but come on; if she's already the 'face' of T-ara, do we really need more of her face? I'm just wishing that they would have recruited girls who didn't look so similar to each other. One of the things that makes T-ara, I think, is that each of them look different from one another. I'm sure that if they're as talented as they sound, they'll help T-ara loads, but why do they have to have that SAME Jiyeon look? Come on! 0_o

to be honest, I don't give a sh** about this brat, I would rather like to know who the 8th member is since she is joining the group sooner. don't get me wrong its not like I want her to join but since she is joining kks should talk about her instead of this little kid. and about the height thing, is being 167cm tall that impressive?? for me its just normal since I'm the same height. but i've seen taller idols :blink: