Diadem Forums

[12.06.06] T-ara's Dani personally scouted on the streets by Kim Kwangsoo, "An unrefined jewel"

nathaniel

this is outrageous. seriously *_*. t-ara is fine the way they are. this is seriously pissing me off. i mean seriously? people have to go through traning and she was just picked out of the street? if i didnt know better, i say kks is related to dani or something..lol *_*

ahh the more i learn the more i am going to hate ccm and this new person. she dosnt even want to be a singer she doesn't have training and the people that train for years don't get crap. god what are these people thinking. you are just setting this group up for disaster. hopefully she is actually talented.

This is so awesome!! i know that shes really young but it is still great to hear that street scouting still exists in this day and age! Its almost like a fairytale come true with the sudden casting ... I mean, if Dani is really great then it will mirror some of the greatest cinderella stories to date

no it isn't how is this awesome you are putting someone with no training in to a popular group. this person didn't even want to be a singer

another news about dani will make me sick! they try to promote dani but actually it only make her more bad. the way KKS scouted her is very unfair. other trainees fought their young life to be entertainers and she just easily jump into already popular group. i'm not putting the blame on her, but it really doesn't make sense.

LET'S JUST WAIT AND SEE. YOU GUYS SHOULDN'T JUDGE HER LIKE THAT. SHE'LL BE T-ARA SOON. AND IF SHE VISITED HERE SOMEDAY (SHE WAS FLUENTLY.. **of course) AND HOW SHE WILL REACT NEXT? :((( STOP THIS. EVEN WHEN WE DONT LIKE OR ELSE.., JUST FORGET CUS SHE IS T-ARA FAMILY AND OUR FAMILY TOO..

"As soon as Kim Kwangsoo saw Dani, he cast her immediately. Kim Kwangsoo was stopped at a traffic light in his car and saw Dani. After he couldn't get her image out of his mind, he drove back 200m to find her."

I'm sorry...but I never knew scouting could sound so creepy xD Imagine some car stalking you for 200m...

Jokes aside, I hope she's really good :/ Only a few months of training? Hmm...not sure if I should look forward to a really talented addition, or a really rushed addition...

It kind of annoys me how she pretty much got shoved into the Kpop industry like this. First of all, what if she had other dreams? Secondly, the kpop industry is Seriously stressful. Thirdly, almost all fans are against her as an addition to T-ara. She's only fourteen; is she really ready to handle this life? Can she adapt to T-ara, who are many many years older than her?

I hope so. Dani, Hwaiting! She'll need as much support as she can get...

• 4 weeks later...