Diadem Forums

[POLL] Do you agree w/ adding 2 new members?

Sizardow

Are you agree adding 2 new member?why?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Are you agree adding 2 new member?

2. 2. Why you agree/disagree adding 2 new members?because of...

• they will ruin t-ara
    • their CEO
    • Jiyeon not the maknae anymore
    • Less line in the song for 7-ara
    • Less screen time for 7-ara
    • too pack(at stage)
    • Unfair to other member
    • they can help t-ara to beat SNSD/2NE1/WONDER GIRLS
    • help t-ara to increase their popularity
    • help soyeon
    • Others...

Frankly I think all the reasons given by KKS are xxxx. Do you guys remember when he said something about the new members having 'great vocals' that can take the load off Soyeon? Well, if Miss Dani was scouted ON THE STREETS then it was for her looks not her vocals. Not to mention she's fourteen only and has barely had ANY training; all this just makes me doubt the quality of her vocals. Plus, it was mentioned that she had to reject a commercial to practice the dance and everything; this means either one of two things: one, she's a freaking piss-poor dancer who needs a lot time more than the other members to remember the dance moves. Or two, she's so new that she hasn't had ANY prior training and is being given last minute training to join T-ara. Either way doesn't make her look very good.

I'm not saying anything about the eighth member for now, cos we haven't even seen her. but frankly, I doubt that she's very good as well.

I voted Yes for the first one and help t-ara increase their popularity for the second.

Frankly speaking we haven see what the 2 members can add to the group yet and there is already so much hate and so much assumptions about dani and the 8th member. like how people hate hwayoung initially and in the end still like her after some time. why not just see what they do after they debut then make their judgement. if you still dont like them then you can make them your least favorite but they will still be part of T-ara and fans dont throw hate into their own group members. Do you guys see kamilias hate hara/jiyoung?or AS fans hate eyoung or uee?nope.

I voted Yes for the first one and help t-ara increase their popularity for the second. Frankly speaking we haven see what the 2 members can add to the group yet and there is already so much hate and so much assumptions about dani and the 8th member. like how people hate hwayoung initially and in the end still like her after some time. why not just see what they do after they debut then make their judgement. if you still dont like them then you can make them your least favorite but they will still be part of T-ara and fans dont throw hate into their own group members. Do you guys see kamilias hate hara/jiyoung?or AS fans hate eyoung or uee?nope.

I understand where you're coming from, but I just don't think the circumstances are the same. Eyoung, Uee, Hara and Jiyoung aren't like, half the age of one of the members(Dani is half the age of Boram, if I'm not wrong). Their ages are pretty close, so there won't be any problem with communication. Also, the four pple mentioned above all underwent their own training periods before being able to join their respective groups; the way i see it, Dani seems to have been scouted a couple of months before, half a year at most, meaning she's practically had no experience (once again, I shall not mention the other member cos I don't know anything about her).

The biggest point is this: AS's system is one of members graduating and being added; naturally no one will complain about it, for that is the way the group works. But is T-ara using the same system? Certainly not. Furthermore, Hara and Jiyoung joined Kara at a time when Kara was not famous; practically no one knew them and they were being bashed left, right and centre by Wonder Girls and Girls Generation, both groups that debuted soon after Kara. T-ara, on the other hand, is right there at the top now; when people think of kpop girl groups, T-ara will definitely come to mind, just like Girls Generation and 2NE1. Is it fair to the members to have two newbies who've done no work at all join the group that they've strived and worked to make successful for three years? I don't think so.

Regarding their popularity; I feel like a lot of T-ara's popularity [or in this case notoriety] is due to a lot of bad publicity. Yes every group has their faults and weakpoints but are generally only sought out by anti-fans or w/e. In T-ara's case, a lot of it is publically noted and often times brought on by their own management; ex; earlier on they had "questionable" outfits, wearing a rival teams colors, not being polite, etc. I'm just glad we broke the mold of being "the group that does bo peep".

I wouldn't have it any other way though. My girls are badass and DGAF.

i don't really care... but if i have to make a choice, i'd disagree with the adding of new members. because we already know what t-ara is capable of doing, and is doing great with rising popularity with each comeback. so there are not many reasons to force a change in the structure since we know it's doing its job well.

however, since it might not be possible for the future of t-ara to take another u-turn and remain as 7, i would still give them my support since they (to me) produce the best music among all the kpop girl groups, and incidentally, music that i really grew to like.

as long as the current members are untouched (forced to quit the group or whatever), there's no reason for me to discontinue my support for them. they have worked hard enough to be recognized and made us their fans, so i feel that we shouldn't just quit being their fans when its (most possibly) not even their fault for the inclusion of the new members.

I voted Yes for the first one and help t-ara increase their popularity for the second.

Frankly speaking we haven seen what the 2 members can add to the group yet and there is already so much hate and so much assumptions about dani and the 8th member. like how people hate hwayoung initially and in the end still like her after some time. why not just see what they do after they debut then make their judgement. if you still dont like them then you can make them your least favorite but they will still be part of T-ara and fans dont throw hate into their own group members.

It's nice to hear someone who's positive minded here. I agree with you that we haven't seen what the 2 members can do to the group and hence we are not suppose to make any judgement. Therefore, I would like to say sorry here for spreading my hate (more to dislike) towards the two new members. It's like a reflex action. When you taste something new which you don't like, you'll automatically spit it out and never taste that food again until you are forced to like it. (This is my case)

I feel that somehow by agreeing to the addition of the members, it's as if you are agreeing to KKS's statement that the T-ara members are lazy, full of themselves, have attitude problems and have no talent in singing to the point that they need additional members to support them. It's as if they are not famous enough and they require additional members to help them to increase their popularity. KKS's objective of adding members is so that T-ara can one day be the top girl group in Korea by beating SNSD but I'm sorry to say that SNSD is just unbeatable (unless some scandal turn up).

Some of the reasons why I like T-ara are because they are not the top girl group, they are not the best in dancing and they are not the best singers. This sounds like some weird reasons for liking a group but the fact that they are not perfect makes me feel relatable to them. They know that they are not the top girl group but they never give up and work their ass off by delivering different concepts by concepts. When scandals turned up, they protected and supported each other and together as a group they managed to overcome all the scandals and problems so far. It touches my heart that the group that was once blamed for lip singing Lies is now the group that is able to achieve an all kill in charts. So the question is why add new members?

I sincerely hope that the 2 new members will indeed make T-ara more renowned. It will be saddening to see what the girls have been working on for 3 years go wasted just because of a silly mistake made by their company. And it's such a pity that T-ara has a small fandom which is unable to help them to protest any bold decisions made by the company.

It's nice to hear someone who's positive minded here. I agree with you that we haven't seen what the 2 members can do to the group and hence we are not suppose to make any judgement. Therefore, I would like to say sorry here for spreading my hate (more to dislike) towards the two new members. It's like a reflex action. When you taste something new which you don't like, you'll automatically spit it out and never taste that food again until you are forced to like it. (This is my case)

I feel that somehow by agreeing to the addition of the members, it's as if you are agreeing to KKS's statement that the T-ara members are lazy, full of themselves, have attitude problems and have no talent in singing to the point that they need additional members to support them. It's as if they are not famous enough and they require additional members to help them to increase their popularity. KKS's objective of adding members is so that T-ara can one day be the top girl group in Korea by beating SNSD but I'm sorry to say that SNSD is just unbeatable (unless some scandal turn up).

Some of the reasons why I like T-ara are because they are not the top girl group, they are not the best in dancing and they are not the best singers. This sounds like some weird reasons for liking a group but the fact that they are not perfect makes me feel relatable to them. They know that they are not the top girl group but they never give up and work their ass off by delivering different concepts by concepts. When scandals turned up, they protected and supported each other and together as a group they managed to overcome all the scandals and problems so far. It touches my heart that the group that was once blamed for lip singing Lies is now the group that is able to achieve an all kill in charts. So the question is why add new members?

I sincerely hope that the 2 new members will indeed make T-ara more renowned. It will be saddening to see what the girls have been working on for 3 years go wasted just because of a silly mistake made by their company. And it's such a pity that T-ara has a small fandom which is unable to help them to protest any bold decisions made by the company.

Maybe that's why I'm so resistance to accepting the new members :P The fact that it seems like I'm agreeing with all the BS KKS sprouted about the girls. Or it could be because I'm thick-skinned hahaha

Perfection is over-rated and boring, imperfection is be new 'perfection' :D But in my book, T-ara is and always will be one of the top girl groups (in my heart that is hahaha)

That question is being asked all Queen's and other people over and over with no relevant or logical answer.

The fandom is small.. and now it's being torn apart. Even if there's as much Queen's as they're SONES, i don't think KKS would even give a rat's ass about us. However, I believe even if there's only 100 of us, protesting this outrageous decision is better than doing nothing at all. Writing angry letters is nothing as they can just be glanced upon for a sec and tossed away. But with a formal protest, those 100 of us can show T-ara and CCM that we don't support the decision. At least we had publicly voiced our opinion, whether it be ignored, at least we did something that they can't thrown away.

I don't know if this is some sort of new way to help 'promote' T-ara by them being in the news constantly, but all these news are just making people ignore T-ara. The only reason why T-ara is probably being searched is probably people are wondering why are newbies being put into an already great group :P

Frankly I think all the reasons given by KKS are xxxx. Do you guys remember when he said something about the new members having 'great vocals' that can take the load off Soyeon? Well, if Miss Dani was scouted ON THE STREETS then it was for her looks not her vocals. Not to mention she's fourteen only and has barely had ANY training; all this just makes me doubt the quality of her vocals. Plus, it was mentioned that she had to reject a commercial to practice the dance and everything; this means either one of two things: one, she's a freaking piss-poor dancer who needs a lot time more than the other members to remember the dance moves. Or two, she's so new that she hasn't had ANY prior training and is being given last minute training to join T-ara. Either way doesn't make her look very good.

I'm not saying anything about the eighth member for now, cos we haven't even seen her. but frankly, I doubt that she's very good as well.

LOL, love your post :P

From the moment they mention her age, I automatically questioned and indefinitely thought that her addition has nothing to do with her vocals, although looks was questioned a bit too. THB, she's ain't all that pretty.

As for the 8th member, I have a hunch that Dani was reveled first to let everyone assume what a poor ass singer and dancer she is so that the backlash on the 8th member wouldn't be so bad cuz i mean, they would think "who could be worse than Dani right?"

If Dani wasn't reveled first, imagine if the 8th member isn't as good as Soyeon or even the other members, everyone won't be happy. But if Dani is added and she's even worse than the 8th member, all hell would be raised.

With Dani, we can assume she sucks so Queen's and the general public would lower their expectations for the 8th member, probably.

These are just wild thoughts that i have xD

Oh and I voted No and "Other" (and other options at the top) mainly because I believe there is no need to add them in T-ara. Now that there is 7, 7 is already a perfect number. Not too much, not too little. Plus, 7 is consider to be a lucky number~

In 2015, T-ara will add 3 more members to become the female Super Junior.

I'm getting sick of discussing and raging about this over and over again, so I'll just wait for a subunit of the original members or Jiyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin and Soyeon going solo.

I'm just glad we broke the mold of being "the group that does bo peep".

They still can't shed that image for the Japanese promos :P I found it amusing how they always do BPBP when they are actually promoting other songs, and Yayaya will be forever forgotten~~ It's like as if they never promote Yayaya in Japan :P

Guest audiferari

TOTALLY DISAGREE . In my opinion, there's no need so urged to add new member. I don't know what KKS was thinking about this If the girls lack on some point, they can learn to improve that. such as : acting, sing, dance, etc.or whatever KKS complaint about .

And when we heard about the upcoming next member, make us more angry and outrageous. A 14y girl whose KKS pick on the street ,who doesn't know how to sing and dance, and he ' dumped ' it on t-ara just like that without proper time to traine . WTF.

Another member will be some trainee "who have talent and skill". LAME excuse for your trolling KKS !!!

And this is suppose the new members that can help t-ara to gain more popularity and help them to step up to better level ????

I think Soyeon's burden will be not ease at all as main vocalist , because I doubt this new members have proper voice to be proud of. I guess this new member role will be same like others. BACKUP DANCE AND LESS PART TO SING.

Nice KKS. Thanks For U're Trolling To Entertain Us, Now Get Back To U're Sense. Please. * praying very hard *.

Yep, its a Agree/Disagree for me, Why? Obviously as a T-ara fan since they are formed way back, its just that i've grown so close to the current members. All long time fans would feel the connection between themselves and their idols, watching them, succeeding with them, failing with them all the way till now. So i've grown to love T-ara and yes when Hwayoung was added everyone was skeptical about her, took her awhile to eventually make fans accept her and i say this not ALL fans have accepted her still today. To all Queens now, 7-Ara is the one and only image of T-ara they have in their heart and dropping new members on board would probably turn some new fans away that are just getting to know T-ara, netizens are already 'claiming' that this is the end of T-ara which i frankly disagree, but its easy to sway others opinions. The one thing that should bug every T-ara fan is that till today, the line distribution to some members are still crappy, where is their time to shine? But it seems with new members on the way, their time to shine would seem to get only lesser and lesser. I'm sad EunJung got so much less lines especially rap lines nowadays, hyomin practically helps soyeon with the vocals now.

Well the good thing is helping T-ara's popularity. More attention would be on them after the new members are added, i didn't judge either of them since i've not seen them BUT i'm looking forward to them. I think i fall into the category where i've already accepted these 2 new girls. I didn't knew how i could accept them so easily... i'm guessing its mostly after seeing how much hwayoung went through with fans and antis when she joined. I wouldn't want the new girls to feel this way, because in the end its still T-ara and nothing will change except the amount of members on board. For Queens that are slowly accepting them, good for you! Queens that will never accept them then oh well too bad i guess? there's no point in forcing yourself into accepting someone, but i'm sure everyone would accept them down the road anyway lol, be it upon debut or months after. Just thinking of all the new interactions the current girls would have with the new girls.. oooo.

Well the good thing is helping T-ara's popularity. More attention would be on them after the new members are added

That's not helping T-ara's popularity, that's giving publicity. Popularity =/= Publicity. Bad publicity at that.

In all honesty I think if T-ara keep releasing good music they can still keep their status as long as the popular members are still in the group. But they will not have any hardcore fans. Being a hardcore T-ara fan give too much migraine.. And T-ara fandom will be forever a mess...We all know the top groups have huge and stable fandoms. The public will only like the song but not the group itself.

^ Pretty much but the graduation thing is their concept after all. So even though some fans might not agree with/dislike it, we have to come to terms with it. :(

*sigh* anyway After School members count is back to 8.

Back on topic: Voted no. The main reasons for not wanting them have been rehashed to death so am not going to go into that. Don't hate the +2, just don't see the need for them.

I voted no, I do not like the addition of the two new members.

I think it's best in my opinion to just make another girl group.

Or at least have them train more.

I disapprove of the two new members because one, they're just basically riding on T-ara's popularity by entering the group and it's not fair for the original T-ara members because they had to work so hard to get to where they are now. With nine members now, how are you going to distribute the lines evenly for all members when even with just seven members, there was already trouble with that. Poor Qri and Boram and maybe even Ji Yeon and Hwa Young. Furthermore, there's going to be less screen time for T-ara. Each member will get half a second solo shots for their music videos unless T-ara heads for the route with the music video having a storyline again.

I don't really like the idea of adding two new members.

It's not going to help T-ara any better from the way I see it.

Honestly, I think it's just going to hold them back even more.

But anything can happen so I'm just waiting to see what will happen.

I AM NOT GOING TO AGREEE!!!!!!!!

I understand a lot of fans say support T-ARA must support 9-ara that what True fans of T-ARA should do. But I don’t agree that.

Have anyone though how 7-ARA come by?

Yes Hwayoung was the last to add when it under 6-ARA era but Hwayoung joined T-ARA was at the LOW PEAK of 6-ARA career, so I think the damages wasn’t that huge. (I don’t know seen I just join not long ago.. but this is how I feel)

After hard work of 1-2yr together for 7-ARA and reached the HIGH & SUCCESS PEAK of 7-ARA career, CCM KKS is going to ADD 2 more members in which I feel It really unfairness to 7-ARA.

Now the 2 can EASY ENJOY what the 7-ARA go through for so many years of hard work to gain popularity for T-ARA.

AND Ya, some of you will say the 2 can sing well and help 7-ARA, but let me ask you who in 7-ARA cannot sing? All of them can sing. The only diff is you get a hear a NEW VOICE. NEW FACES

-- this is my thought... you can have your thinking too. Up to individual

NO, IT WAS A BIG DEAL at first

But nowadays, i dont think much about it. Because those 7 still there, Even though it will look different with those new members, and may we dont like it. But, we can't do anything, just accept it. Why it's really hard for being a Queen's T_T