Diadem Forums

[POLL] Do you agree w/ adding 2 new members?

Sizardow

Are you agree adding 2 new member?why?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Are you agree adding 2 new member?

2. 2. Why you agree/disagree adding 2 new members?because of...

• they will ruin t-ara
    • their CEO
    • Jiyeon not the maknae anymore
    • Less line in the song for 7-ara
    • Less screen time for 7-ara
    • too pack(at stage)
    • Unfair to other member
    • they can help t-ara to beat SNSD/2NE1/WONDER GIRLS
    • help t-ara to increase their popularity
    • help soyeon
    • Others...

Yes, they did discriminate Eunjung and removed her from the drama due to the "misunderstanding", because they are worried that their products won't generate their revenue through "drama/film marketing". Antis threatened the drama by complaining and complaining about removing her, boycotting their products, and not watch the show at all, maybe even telling other people not to watch it too. At first, they took the initial verbal/text assaults, but didn't show any signs of letting her go, because Eunjung was still able to appear and participate at the drama's press conference not long after. So it would seem logical for antis to step it up another level, in order to make it clear to the sponsors just how serious they are on their threats. Sponsors cave. Have emergency meeting. The "threats had to be severe enough" in order for them to forget about the contractual procedures in discussing a casting change with Eunjung. In short, my point is, the antis are the ones responsible for forcing/motivating the sponsors to discriminate against our Eunjung. Just like how the antis continue to forget that it was 19 written statements that "convinced Kim Kwang Soo enough" to terminate our dear Hwayoung, but left enough room for her to reunite with the group. Understand?

Well, for any action to be made in life, it has to be influenced by something, internal or external. It is still our decision to be made regardless of the influences. The antis might have something to do with this, but we don't know for sure. All we're doing is speculating the severeness of the antis' works. But, the fact still remains that it is the sponsor who makes the call for the change, not the antis. It's not like it was a surprising move either since no business person would risk loosing their potential profits over something that they can change.

Well, for any action to be made in life, it has to be influenced by something, internal or external. It is still our decision to be made regardless of the influences. The antis might have something to do with this, but we don't know for sure. All we're doing is speculating the severeness of the antis' works. But, the fact still remains that it is the sponsor who makes the call for the change, not the antis. It's not like it was a surprising move either since no business person would risk loosing their potential profits over something that they can change.

Wait a minute here, . . . what does this part of your statement, . . .

"It is still our decision to be made regardless of the influences."

, . . . mean? :blink: Your decision? Are you a part of the sponsors for the Five Fingers drama?

As for the rest of it, antis are the pivotal element here that's driving the sponsors nonetheless. Is there another element/variable that is so well connected to both the drama and Eunjung and T-ara? If not the antis, then what is it, let alone who is it? :huh:

So, in actuality, the fact is antis are the ones who pressured sponsors to a degree, to call in an emergency meeting to discuss Eunjung's immediate removal from the show.

Oh, and this just recently came in about how the production team were quite against Eunjung being a part of the cast too. Several online media articles hinted at the possibility that there are T-ara antis amongst the production team for the drama. <_<

Wait a minute here, . . . what does this part of your statement, . . .

"It is still our decision to be made regardless of the influences."

, . . . mean? :blink: Your decision? Are you a part of the sponsors for the Five Fingers drama?

As for the rest of it, antis are the pivotal element here that's driving the sponsors nonetheless. Is there another element/variable that is so well connected to both the drama and Eunjung and T-ara? If not the antis, then what is it, let alone who is it? :huh:

So, in actuality, the fact is antis are the ones who pressured sponsors to a degree, to call in an emergency meeting to discuss Eunjung's immediate removal from the show.

Oh, and this just recently came in about how the production team were quite against Eunjung being a part of the cast too. Several online media articles hinted at the possibility that there are T-ara antis amongst the production team for the drama. <_<

Jeez arguing with you is so pointless. You nitpicked every single sentence and pulled them apart to create your own counter-arguments as if each sentence were its own argument. I said that "it is our decision to be made regardless of the influences" as a general statement. Of course the our in this scenario will be replaced by the sponsors. The antis could be an influences, the sponsors' employees could be an influences, the speculation could also be an influence, so what? The decision is still ultimately MADE BY THE SPONSOR. Everything else you've mentioned are merely speculation. End of story. I don't know how this topic ended up talking about this issue instead of the new members, but I'm going to drop it here. There's no point in discussing it any further. I made my point clear with that bold capitalized phrase. If you still can't understand it then it's pointless.

Well, I hope this is either a learning lesson or a reminder to read and think before posting without any studying done beforehand when responding to someone like me.

Oh it's a lesson all right. I have seen your other posts and from there I know it's really pointless to argue with someone who's living in his own world.

Correction, sponsor concerns on "alleged" accusations with false and fabricated evidence. <_< I get the feeling the sponsors were seriously threatened by the antis and forgot to call the police to handle it.

So what's your point?

Jeez arguing with you is so pointless.

THIS.

Well have a good day sir.

Jeez arguing with you is so pointless. You nitpicked every single sentence and pulled them apart to create your own counter-arguments as if each sentence were its own argument. I said that "it is our decision to be made regardless of the influences" as a general statement. Of course the our in this scenario will be replaced by the sponsors. The antis could be an influences, the sponsors' employees could be an influences, the speculation could also be an influence, so what? The decision is still ultimately MADE BY THE SPONSOR. Everything else you've mentioned are merely speculation. End of story. I don't know how this topic ended up talking about this issue instead of the new members, but I'm going to drop it here. There's no point in discussing it any further. I made my point clear with that bold capitalized phrase. If you still can't understand it then it's pointless.

I'm glad you found the error there and understood your misunderstanding. But I hoped that would've come first before all of those initial assumptions there. <_< Yes, the antis complained and complained to force the sponsors to make such a suggestion. If the antis didn't, the sponsors won't have come to that ridiculous idea, in the first place. All of the antis lies and fabrications are all completely based on delusional paranoia without so much as concrete proof to back it up, to begin with here. At least my speculations don't hurt our girls. That's the truth. Yes, I understand your point, but swaying to the sponsors as the main problem is inaccurate, this all started because of the antis.

Oh it's a lesson all right. I have seen your other posts and from there I know it's really pointless to argue with someone who's living in his own world.

Same can be said about those antis too.

So what's your point?

That antis are the reason why the sponsors are worried over Eunjung.

putting the whole fiasco aside...

no. reasons:

- less line in the song for boram

- less screen time for boram

- unfair to boram

:P

no, seriously, adding another members, while they're in the middle of crazy packed schedule esp with gangnam style ceo threatening them, will only create unhealthy competitiveness and tension between members. it's soo basic and obvious. jealousy and discrepancy aren't something shameful, it's very humane. how kks pulled on this kind of crazy management despite knowing all the consequences is really... amazing :ph34r:

When I heard that they were getting more new members, I got a bit angry. I was like " why is KKS doing whatever he wants? Why try and fix something that isn't broken?" I was worried about line distribution and screen time for all of the girls. I was worried if I would be able to accept them. But after seeing what they could bring to the plate, I was like Okay. I think it would've been better if they were placed in different groups (especially Dani, since she's so young).

no. reasons:

- less line in the song for boram

- less screen time for boram

- unfair to boram

:P

no, seriously, adding another members, while they're in the middle of crazy packed schedule esp with gangnam style ceo threatening them, will only create unhealthy competitiveness and tension between members. it's soo basic and obvious. jealousy and discrepancy aren't something shameful, it's very humane. how kks pulled on this kind of crazy management despite knowing all the consequences is really... amazing :ph34r:

For me actually, adding members would mean more screen time for all of the members (Recalls how Hyomin stuck close to Sunny in Invincible Youth.), longer songs means longer performances, and the more members to interview in the group, means getting to watch all of them a bit more longer and ask more questions about them too. ^_^

Adding members would actually help to spread out the group responsibilities more and ease the current work load, especially in a packed schedule, well, not that packed anymore, although I don't think the girls would like a less packed schedule, otherwise, Hyomin, Eunjung, and Soyeon would be very happy to leave their dramas to make more room for group activities then. Also, with the additions, it will challenge the group even more, especially when competing alongside other idol groups too. ^_^

But after seeing what they could bring to the plate, I was like Okay.

I was very surprised how much potential both of them can bring to the group. They fit well with our girls. ^_^

Although I'm hoping the two new members quickly impress, I voted no.

At the time of the announcement T-ara were doing well with their songs so I didn't understand the need to add new members, and nor do I now to be honest. My guess (as random as it might be) was maybe to spread the work load around. Sort of like a quantity vs quality type of thing (although the word quality feels a little strong in this instance, I hope you get what I mean).

Anyway the members have been announced and already one has joined and become "active" doing a back flip and pulling them out of the group will be suicide. As a fan I really hope that T-ara as a group work hard, be themselves and show that they can move on and be successful in the future.

Although slightly off topic, but it is sort of relevant in that it is about the member change.

(after searching the forums I finally found it)

I was going to post the link to the translated news article I was searching the forums for but I changed my mind. Because I had to read several articles before finally finding the one I was after, I quickly found that a handful of those articles written during the period of the member change announcement sort of "predict" what was to come later.

Some things don't need to be mentioned in public. Like this quote from one of the translated articles

"Kim Kwangoo commented, "I've had 30 years of experience and have done much with singers starting as rookies. After three years as activities as a singer, pride and laziness is effected. Stress becomes a bigger deal and it gets harder. You can't win the competition with this type of mindset. This is what has ruined a lot of singers. If there's no effort or there is no singing skills, the members will not be given parts (measures) to sing."

Now most of us feel bad for T-ara being in their current predicament. But I sort of feel bad for KKS(just slightly that is) that even though he had the experience/foresight to see it all coming but in the end it still smacked him in the face.

adding member(s) is never a good idea more over to an already established group.

I'm only a fan of 6-ara and still do.

These 2 statements are contradicting.

At the time of the announcement T-ara were doing well with their songs so I didn't understand the need to add new members, and nor do I now to be honest. My guess (as random as it might be) was maybe to spread the work load around. Sort of like a quantity vs quality type of thing (although the word quality feels a little strong in this instance, I hope you get what I mean).

That's understandable. Although, why must the quantity oppose the quality? Is it not a challenge to have T-ara have a much more longer performing legacy? Won't adding members indicate their abilities are not confined to some selfish perspective, as some have claimed against them?

Anyway the members have been announced and already one has joined and become "active" doing a back flip and pulling them out of the group will be suicide. As a fan I really hope that T-ara as a group work hard, be themselves and show that they can move on and be successful in the future.

Plus, it was noted that the girls were impressed by both Areum and Dani. ^_^

Although slightly off topic, but it is sort of relevant in that it is about the member change. (after searching the forums I finally found it) I was going to post the link to the translated news article I was searching the forums for but I changed my mind. Because I had to read several articles before finally finding the one I was after, I quickly found that a handful of those articles written during the period of the member change announcement sort of "predict" what was to come later.

I really hope you're not suggesting that back then, the opposition group against our girls during the recent events was "actually" a direct response against Areum and Dani? :blink: If so, that's quite immature and illogical, not to mention spiteful. That really hurts the younger and newer generations of idols of K-Pop.

Ryu,

That is true. Just my personal preferences, i am more fond to 6-ara.

Yet, i seriously despise any addition of member. As what we can see today, it disrupted the already-existed harmony in a group that are also known for their family-like bonds. I'm not accusing though.

That is true. Just my personal preferences, i am more fond to 6-ara.

That's understandable.

Yet, i seriously despise any addition of member. As what we can see today, it disrupted the already-existed harmony in a group that are also known for their family-like bonds. I'm not accusing though.

So the announcements of Areum and Dani prompted this anti-hating attack on Hwayoung? :huh:

What i meant was that prolonged tensions and pressure leading to this. This controversy.

Not directly but indirectly.

That's a cute animated gif. ^_^

Oh, that's what it meant. Well, from what I've read before, it appears those who were opposed to them for the additions seemed to carry all of those unnecessary bags of disappointment for a very long time. I don't know why some choose to carry such hatred for so long. For myself, I learned through history studies that such hatred can lead to total war, and for those people who have nothing to do about, get caught up and even killed in the process. Granted South Korea is still technically at war with North Korea and maintains like over half a million troops every day, and Seoul is not that far from the DMZ. But still though, it's a simple mistake and misunderstanding that occurred from time to time. Sure, remember the errors, and try their best not to repeat them, let alone make more, but I don't ever recall getting the notion we're going to accumulate all of those mistakes and then punish them in one huge swoop while being a fan of the girls. I remember asking myself when I was younger, "Isn't entertainment suppose to bring joy and happiness, not hatred?".

That's a cute animated gif. ^_^

Oh, that's what it meant. Well, from what I've read before, it appears those who were opposed to them for the additions seemed to carry all of those unnecessary bags of disappointment for a very long time. I don't know why some choose to carry such hatred for so long. For myself, I learned through history studies that such hatred can lead to total war, and for those people who have nothing to do about, get caught up and even killed in the process.

Granted South Korea is still technically at war with North Korea and maintains like over half a million troops every day, and Seoul is not that far from the DMZ. But still though, it's a simple mistake and misunderstanding that occurred from time to time. Sure, remember the errors, and try their best not to repeat them, let alone make more, but I don't ever recall getting the notion we're going to accumulate all of those mistakes and then punish them in one huge swoop while being a fan of the girls. I remember asking myself when I was younger, "Isn't entertainment suppose to bring joy and happiness, not hatred?".

If can, idw to touch politics or sensitive issues so i put that in a spoiler. Okay.

I think the additions gave the girls; fear factors. I don't have much to say but this thing always bothers me ;_;

In a group where you allowed "competitions" among members, ain't inevitable. I hope CCM reflex of their wrong-doings.

p/s: She is UJin from D-UNIT btw, yes i am promoting them rn XD

If can, idw to touch politics or sensitive issues so i put that in a spoiler. Okay.

I think the additions gave the girls; fear factors. I don't have much to say but this thing always bothers me ;_;

In a group where you allowed "competitions" among members, ain't inevitable. I hope CCM reflex of their wrong-doings.

p/s: She is UJin from D-UNIT btw, yes i am promoting them rn XD

Agreed. ^_^ I apologize. I know entertainment and politics don't mix that well together, even though there are so many tendency that occur.

I recall Eunjung's interview actually admitting to be worried about the additions before, but was able to accept both members into the group and looked forward to more possibilities of success with them.

True, sometimes too much competition can lead to more personal stakes into it. Hopefully things will get better with them sooner, rather than too late.

That's good. ^_^ Our Boram would be very pleased.