Diadem Forums

[12.06.07] Video - T-ara's performance @ SEN TV's Seoul Forum

s-park

I thought that I'll be watching 20 minutes of true live singing from T-ara but it turns out that it's less than 10 minutes.... It's okay. At least I get to hear some voices instead of prerecorded tracks. I absolutely love it when they sing live like this !!! Sometimes, it's so clear I can hear their breathing sound in Lovey Dovey. :D

JIYEON CAN"T SING !!!

YEAH RIGHT, MAN. Call me bias but she certainly sang quite well during the performance. Soyeon and Hyomin as usual did their thing.

Now this is the performance I want from T-ara! I don't have to wonder whether they're singing live or not for the zillionth times because their live voices are really clear. I can hear Jiyeon's singing clearly <3 In Lovey Dovey it's 95% live :D Even the shoes can be heard lol They need to perform like this more...

This might as well be the first LD performance where I actually hear So Yeon's voice very, very, VERY clearly. Props to her since T-ara's hit tracks aren't really meant for live singing performances.

Though I cannot say the same for Eun Jung and Boram....barely heard their voices and Hyomin sounded...ugh, a bit strained/tired?

^Yes.All of them were actually singing because normally in events like this,most singers usually lip-sync because of certain reasons.But,I'm glad that our T-ara sang live in this (I know T-ara is famous for always lip-sync) although they obviously looked worn out.

Hurm,I have to disagree with your second sentences though because Eunjung voices can be clearly hear while Boram,well,I believe she did lip-synced.The rest,including did pretty well.We can clearly hear Soyeon was huffing and puffing during her lines,LOL.However,I agree that Hyomin sounds tired but as always I'm not surprised at all.They have pushed themselves beyond their limits to the point where Boram had acute gastritis recently (as if their so-called-CEO do not know she has a weak body).

I'm not even surprised if any of T-ara members are admitted to the hospitals in a few weeks (or days) time.Heh,call me narrow minded but I doubt the 14-year-old girl (plus another mysterious girl) can survive this within one month without collapsing.