Diadem Forums

[12.06.07] Video - THE FIRST STORY OF T-ARA (DIGEST)

s-park

I watched the whole thing without subs but you can get the gist of a lot of what's happening. Love these seven girls, they're all so charismatic and lovable, so polite and most of all dorky. What CCM should have given us was an unscripted variety show with them where we could see their true personalities, everyone would have gone gaga.

Watching this and feeling so in love with how much they've grown makes my heart break when I realize I won't be able to enjoy them with the upcoming changes.

I watched the whole thing without subs but you can get the gist of a lot of what's happening. Love these seven girls, they're all so charismatic and lovable, so polite and most of all dorky. What CCM should have given us was an unscripted variety show with them where we could see their true personalities, everyone would have gone gaga.

Watching this and feeling so in love with how much they've grown makes my heart break when I realize I won't be able to enjoy them with the upcoming changes.

Seriously and honestly, I DO HAVE NO REASON TO HATE THEM but I DO HAVE MILLION REASON TO LIKE, TO ADORE AND TO LOVE THEM. While they still as 7-ARA, I want to enjoy all videos /MVs/clips/audios about 7-ARA! Because I do gonna missing the moments of 7-ARA forever ...