Diadem Forums

[12.06.09] Video HD - T-ara's individual shots @ Wildroses fansign event

s-park

I clicked the second one thinking it was Eunjung. I may be crazy but it seems like Hwayoung is slowly taking over Eunjung. The rapping, the lines in songs [Eunjung has practically been reduced to bg vocal or hook] and now the hair. It's conflicting cause Eunjung is my favorite but I'm an avid Hwayoung supporter too lol.

Wildroses did a really good job with their promotions. Unlike usual commercials which casts the idols into roles, they made the idols look and behave so naturally by getting them to just occasionally look into the cameras and wave or do some simple aegyo, and then made it into a fancam-like video.

good for fans like us and definitely good for their popularity/sales!

PS. even though I'm a huge soyeon fan, I feel that Boram's version is the best. Waiting for eunjung's tmr!

^________________________________________________________^

These videos are so awesome~ Really like how it looks like someone had called out their names or said something to get their attention and they look towards the camera. Then all of the sudden we have that "loving yooooou~" song come on :lol: Seriously love these promotion videos :D

why is it hwayoung and eunjung has the same hairstyle,,when one is curl,,the other one was curled too...they have the same face with a quick look,,,but still wondering why their managers and stylists allow such similarities? heheh...anyway they're both pretty!