Diadem Forums

[PICS] T-ara's supposed 8th member (UNCONFIRMED) (06/08)

Guest Amal

Guest Amal

[PICS] T-ara's supposed 8th member (UNCONFIRMED) (06/08)

tumblr_m59ywwANVa1rwvvolo1_400.jpgtumblr_m59ywwANVa1rwvvolo2_400.jpg

Her name is Lee Areum ; apparently she's the 8th member but as you may know nothing has been confirmed yet!

Her friends accidentally revealed it on her social networking sites by congratulating her. And she fits the description on the new member perfect (strong vocals, 167cm, 19 years old and in 3rd year of high school)

cr : ccmxgmc @ tumblr

She is pretty! I think she could be a 3rd Jung sister if she wanted to be (Krystal, Jessica), but I think she'll fit right in to T-ara's pretty image. Wonder if it's true.

She does gave me that looks of the Jung sisters lol!

she is pretty and she would probably get prettier after joining the group, and strong vocals would definitely be a benefit to the group XD

Haha that right!!

T-ara fans are so easy to give-in..........

give-in to CCM so as KKS.

if she is num 8th

:angry::(<_<

*Facepalm*

Funny to see people already look like they're accepting her as a member when they were going all bozo about the whole thing first. Oh the misery.

well thats funny, she's getting alot less hate than the 9th member. Isit really due to age? I know Lee Areum has been a ccm trainee for some time now but sometimes its hard to know whats going on in fans' minds XD. Oh well its already done so hopefully everyone accept them both sooner so we don't run into any problems. Would want them all to have a smooth journey as 7-ara or 9-ara.

*Facepalm*

Funny to see people already look like they're accepting her as a member when they were going all bozo about the whole thing first. Oh the misery.

I really agree with there dude. Somehow, I pity dani because when she was revealed, most of the people here just bashed her saying 'she's too young, etc'.. This Areum Lee girl didn't appear in the new(as far I know though) plus all we just know is that she has strong vocals yet she's being accepted just like that? What about dani? Just because she's young, doesn't mean she doesn't have talent and would be a burden to her unnis am I right?

I don't hate this girl though she's pretty and such. What I hate is that Areum IS being accepted with open arms by the fans while dani must go through all the trouble just to get accepted by the fans.

Yeah that was pretty much my reaction as well to how easily people are accepting Areum after the sh*tstorm they were kicking up...no names but some people literally did a complete reversal, from the new members being unfair to "Areum is so pretty!!1!1" so fast it makes me more than a little upset =/

I mean really? At least be consistent. True, Dani is way, way too young but that doesn't make Areum completely okay in comparison. We don't even KNOW anything about her other than her looks, which I suspect is one of the main reasons people are okay -.-

I really agree with there dude. Somehow, I pity dani because when she was revealed, most of the people here just bashed her saying 'she's too young, etc'.. This Areum Lee girl didn't appear in the new(as far I know though) plus all we just know is that she has strong vocals yet she's being accepted just like that? What about dani? Just because she's young, doesn't mean she doesn't have talent and would be a burden to her unnis am I right?

I don't hate this girl though she's pretty and such. What I hate is that Areum IS being accepted with open arms by the fans while dani must go through all the trouble just to get accepted by the fans.

Yeah that was pretty much my reaction as well to how easily people are accepting Areum after the sh*tstorm they were kicking up...no names but some people literally did a complete reversal, from the new members being unfair to "Areum is so pretty!!1!1" so fast it makes me more than a little upset =/

I mean really? At least be consistent. True, Dani is way, way too young but that doesn't make Areum completely okay in comparison. We don't even KNOW anything about her other than her looks, which I suspect is one of the main reasons people are okay -.-

Exactly - it's cases like this which makes KKS troll the fans to no end and no matter how much of a fuss is caused, in the end of the day, its the fandom as a whole that's taken as idiots and eat up whatever crap he gives. The same also applies to groups of other agencies but at least they're sane enough not to do something as drastic as this.

@xkyelove - regarding Dani, I've talked about it with other peeps at AKF and seen comments at Seoulbeats as well and its not just the fans that are highly opposed to her addition. Sure, age is just a number but the deeper issue is that whether if she can handle T-ara's grueling schedules - which is going to get much worse since they'll be promoting basically 24/7 this summer to early autumn. Dani's only the same age as my youngest brother - and I sure as hell wouldn't want to see him work at such appallling conditions. There's also the concept issue - people, especially those over the age of 18, would be pretty disturbed to see someone her age pull off sexy dances - the group Chocolat in particular got some controversy about it not so long ago either.

Do also note that her training length has been vastly short - other idols are known to have gone through years of training before debuting, others dropping out - Hyomin and Soyeon can testify to that easily. That is why I oppose her being added in.