Diadem Forums

[PICS] 300+ pre-debut pictures of Areum Lee (real 8th member) (06/08)

nathaniel

[PICS] 300+ pre-debut pictures of Areum Lee (real 8th member) (06/08)

View the rest of the photos in the gallery: http://www.tiaradiad...lery&album=1791

gallery_227_1791_35920.jpg

gallery_227_1791_10401.jpg

gallery_227_1791_18693.jpg

gallery_227_1791_38554.jpg

gallery_227_1791_20348.jpg

View the rest of the photos in the gallery: http://www.tiaradiad...lery&album=1791

Download this photoset: http://www.mediafire.com/?5snmqus7s0todmo

CREDIT: NATHANIEL @ DIADEM

DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT CREDITS

i didn't plan on sharing these pictures until after she was officially announced.. but since the news (or rumor whatever haha) spread every where -_-;; sorry if there a few duplicates uploaded!!

When Was it verified that she was actually the 8th member, I havent seen anything other than rumors so far... and CCM hasnt come out and verified anything so its still just speculation. She is pretty though, If she is the 8th member she would be good for the team, I have been reading lots of articles praising her for her vocal talent.

[EDITED at 07:55hrs KLT]

JUst a rumor but if she's the real 8th, no matter how hard we oppose or against the ideas of newbies, we HAVE TO give our support for the sake of first 7-ARA.But as far as I know, she also a biggest eater (baby dino rival over foods). Being trained in CCM since Nov 2011 (better than a street kid scouted by mr pedo)..

Still waiting official news from CCM abt 8th member but who know, CCM does always give us heart attack.

JUst a rumor but if she's the real 8th, no matter how hard we oppose or against the ideas of newbies, we HAVE TO give our support for the sake of first 7-ARA.But as far as I know, she also a biggest eater (baby dino rival over foods),fluent in Spanish, Chinese and Japanese. Being trained in CCM since Nov 2011 (better than a street kid scouted b mr pedo)..

Still waiting official news from CCM abt 8th member but who know, CCM does always give us heart attack.

I think you just mentioned about Coco Lee:)

I think you just mentioned about Coco Lee:)

I did? If I mentioned abt Coco Lee, please do ignore my post for first paragraph. Just ignore it..

But for the last paragraph, I rather waiting CCM to release the official abt 8th member since this still a rumor.

if eventually there is an 8th member, i would prefer her to be in t-ara cuz somehow she has qri's vibe of beauty.. however qri should be the only visual of the group(and also jiyeon)..

hopefully she has a great vocal as what is stated.. so far i can acknowledge her beauty only, not yet her talent or her bonding with 7-ara..

dani should be kicked out..she's far too young for t-ara.. i can accept areum but never dani

Aish,even though I hate the two uninvited girls for riding into T-ara's popularity,I gotta admit that Areum is really pretty especially the last two pictures.But,let's see what she got before jumping into any conclusion though.The only positive thing about her at the moment right now is her age and she's at least prettier than that kid,LOL.

Man such support for this new girl while Dani got completely dogged by some of you guys. Regardless they'll all have mine. Dani more so because she needs it lol.

Dude i sort of agree with you on this one...its funny because i was expecting everyone to be harsh on areum as well but what do ya know? keke it has to do with the age of the 9th member because fans can't stand someone so young being in a group that is doing well in more mature concepts .. arg i can't too handle it too well too DX, but i'll support them both indefinitely.

Lol she has bushy eyebrows but can clearly see she had waxed them by now XD shes pretty though, didn't take much attention to her last time since she's just a ccm trainee to me, didn't expect she would join T-ara too.

As for me, Dani is too young and needs lots more training, but if she officially joins T-ara. I'll support her as well.

I think that because of KKS talking about how he scouted Dani gave Areum a positive response from the fans.

Well, we can't change the way KKS thinks. The only thing we can do is wish for the best things possible. Hopes 9-ara will move forward without losing its charms. Sigh*