Diadem Forums

[PICS] 300+ pre-debut pictures of Areum Lee (real 8th member) (06/08)

nathaniel

the girl looks pretty in 4th pic. but, still jiyeon is the prettiest for me. let's see her talent then because 'pretty' isn't enough to put her in the big girl group like t-ara.

and for Dani? i am sorry. i still cant accept her because the age and many more. but of course, i support t-ara (7members or *sigh* 9 members)

I really pity dani for going through the fans bashing on her. Why can't you guys accept dani just like how you accept areum? It's not like she's done anything wrong am I right? I know she's too young to be in a top girl group like T-ara but that doesn't mean that she will be a burden to them (well I hope she really doesn't let T-ara down.) I'm not standing to defend for dani though, as I've said, I just pity her for going through all the hate of T-ara's fans.

For me, I'll just be neutral in everything and wait till dani performs on stage, then i'll decide if whether my pity on her is worth it.

T-ARA HWAITING!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...