Diadem Forums

[12.06.08] Video HD - T-ara performing "Lovey-Dovey (Japanese ver.)" at Happy Music

randall

Hm, call me curious but when was that footage filmed? Considering Boram's health issues at current, it seems a bit off to see her performing so soon (on the side note, she still looks pretty as usual).

Maybe I'm just crazy but seeing So Yeon wear that hat with studs and stuff sticking out keeps on making me think about Darth Maul from Star Wars Episode 1 XD. My imagination's gone wild again. Ugh. I digress.

Japanese camerawork is soooooo much better than in Korea....Doesn't make me sick from zooming in&out....I can actually see the girls! thx for sharing!

true but japanese camerawork have issues with equal air time, especially when it comes to japanese idols. doesnt happen with T-ara since theres no biasness behind-the-scene.

^^Jewelry Box has sold about 45,000 copies since it was released three days ago, while Lovey-Dovey has sold around 23,000 copies...it hasn't been in the top thirty for a few days now but I'm guessing it'll sell about 6-10,000 more before it's finished.

Wow, I notice that Hwayoung has taken a pretty big role in speaking for the girls during their time in Japan...I always seem to notice that it's either her or Soyeon that does all the talking. That's great, she's such a jack of all trades for the group.