Diadem Forums

[POSTERS] T-ara 1st Fan Meeting / 1st Seoul Concert Posters (06/09)

candy_floss

JEWELERY -7 alphabets for 7 members with 7 beautiful colors of rainbow and the 7 Wonders of The World.

T-ARA are the QUEENS while their fans are QUEEN’S,meanwhile J-fans are SWEET TREASURE.

QUEENS (T-ARA) x QUEEN'S (fans) + SWEET TREASURE (JP fans)= The real and original UNREFINED JEWELS.

And starting July onward JEWELRI-es= 9 alphabets for 7 members / sisters and 2 strangers???..

Forgive me for being too emotional because I'm not used to have 9-ARA.

Last but not least, nothing gonna change my love for T-ARA!!!

[postERS] T-ara 1st Fan Meeting / 1st Seoul Concert Posters (06/09)

Let me give my answers (based of my opinions)

1. The original 7-ARA will perform for this concert cuz I bet the 8th member are not ready for the big even.

2.JEWELRY consist 7 alphabets for 7-ARA (instead of 8-ARA), forming of 7 sisters with 7 beautiful color of their personalities.

3.The way the look (posing) at the poster do make me wonder WHAT'S WILL HAPPEN TO T-ARA in the future? Might be 7-ARA think do we as QUEEN's keep on supporting them as we did before, or do QUEEN'S will leave because of the two newbies?

4.For sure, who is the center (Qri?)-If Qri, she do have a tons of things to do since she will be the next leader for Day By Day come back. Even she the very quiet in the group, she's brilliant and I bet she did learnt from previous leaders (Eunjung, Boram, Hyomin & Soyeon). So, in addition for newbies, we as QUEEN'S must support her til the end.

5.No matter what, how I wish I can attend the concert but..in my dream (I just spent USD130 for their Jewelry Box Diamond Edition yesterday ). I won't care spend my movey over T-ARA! Because I'm addicted to them and became a T-ARAholic.

Have fun for your weekend QUEEN'S.