Diadem Forums

[12.06.12] T-ara's eighth member revealed: Areum, a cute high school girl

nathaniel

[12.06.12] T-ara's eighth member revealed: Areum, a cute high school girl

2012061210070446494_1.jpg

Seven member girl group T-ara's new eighth member has been revealed.

Star News exclusively received pictures of T-ara's new member Areum on the 12th who has been kept a secret until now.

T-ara's eighth member looks innocent and adorable in the pictures wearing a school uniform. As a student at Hanlim Art High School, her cheerful high school girl looks are improved by her impressive big eyes are impressive and attractive white skin.

T-ara's eighth member Areum is 19 years old and has a big passion for all senses of music. She will join T-ara when they release their new album in July and at their "QUEEN'S" fanclub inauguration on July 14th.

T-ara's ninth member was already revealed before Areum. Dani, who is 14 years old and 167cm tall, will join T-ara after Areum in December.

T-ara's agency will reveal Areum's official profile photoshoot on the 14th.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120612n08343

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

At least I don't feel quite as awkward as with the 14-year-old...I'll reserve judgment for when I hear her sing lol. (Guys, please don't be okay with this just because you think she's cute...although she did look better in the other pics.)

If good singer --> Welcome! :D

If not as good as hyped --> LIES. KKS, NO. >.<

*Sigh* It's pretty clear that KKS tried here to get really low the average age of the members. While I would never agree this and still not like the idea of 9 members not because of the number but because T-ARA as 7 is perfect for me I need to see how "talented" is she cause so far everything is based on the looks for the new members. At this point no matter what there is nothing we can do but sit down and watch how KKS do as he pleases with our QUEENS

She's pretty but I hope that the rumors about her having great vocals are true. If they are then I'm very happy about her joining T-ara.

I know that people are upset about new members being added but all that we can do is support T-ara. It's going to happen whether we like it or not. Our original 6 (or 7 or however you see it) are still there will need our support so let's just hope that it all works out.

I'm still not happy about Dani being 14 though. :-/

[EDITED at 10.55am]To my fellow QUEEN'S'

I know most of QUEEN'S out there can't accept the idea about adding two newbies in 7-ARA. Over and over again I still have no idea the main reasons why: For international promotions? Upgrading 7-ARA variety skills and talents? Or whatever..

Let be honest here. I DISLIKE the idea about newbies BUT as time goes by, I want Aerum goes in me as what I did to GangKiz. Slowly GangKiz grew in me and I like them now after few months since their debut.

So, what I read few days ago is not a rumor at all since'd I coincidentally guessing Areum as the 8th member. Not a surprise at all because I watched her video before,plus her profile does fit CCM descriptions.

To me, 7-ARA always the best and the PERFECT til the end of time. For the sake of Ham Eunjung, Jeon Boram, Lee Qri, Park Soyeon, Park Hyomin and Park Jiyeon and Ryu Hwayoung are THE PERFECT T-ARA forever! No one can change that FACTS!!!!!

To Areum and Dani, show us your REAL TALENTS. And Good Luck!

Sincerely,

Broken Hearted of QUEEN'S.

To my fellow QUEEN'S'

I know most of QUEEN'S out there can't accept the idea about adding two newbies in 7-ARA. Over and over again I still have no idea the main reasons why: For international promotions? Upgrading 7-ARA variety skills and talents? Or whatever..

Let be honest here. I DISLIKE the idea about newbies BUT as time goes by, I want Aerum goes in me as what I did to GangKiz. Slowly GangKiz grew in me and I like them now after few months since their debut.

So, what I read few days ago is not a rumor at all since'd I coincidentally guessing Areum as the 8th member. Not a surprise at all because I watched her video before,plus her profile does fit CCM descriptions.

To me, 7-ARA always the best and the PERFECT til the end of time. For the sake of Ham Eunjung, Jeon Boram, Lee Qri, Park Soyeon, Park Hyomin and Park Jiyeon are THE PERFECT T-ARA forever! No one can change that FACTS!!!!!

To Areum and Dani, show us your REAL TALENTS. And Good Luck!

Sincerely,

Broken Hearted of QUEEN'S.

You forgot Ryu Hwayoung in your 7-Ara :P What you just listed was 6-Ara xD

But ya.. i think i could give this 8th member a chance but I don't think I'll ever accept Dani....

T-ara was perfect before, we'll see how these two additions would further perfect them or just destroy them.