Diadem Forums

[12.06.13] T-ara coming back with futuristic 20-minute music video drama on July 3rd

nathaniel

[12.06.13] T-ara coming back with futuristic 20-minute music video drama on July 3rd

120512_rickej11.jpg

T-ara's comeback is confirmed for July 3rd with their new member Areum.

On July 3rd, T-ara will release their new album "Day by day" followed by "Mirage" on August 15th and "T-ara's Effect" on October 15th.

Along with their new songs, they will release a 20-minute music video drama starring themselves based in the year 2330 with the backdrop of an extravagant SF (science-fiction) futuristic city. The music video's plot will tell a sorrowful story. Like T-ara's previous music videos and music video drama series, Cha Euntaek is the director. For the promotions, T-ara's eighth member Areum will join, and in the music video drama, T-ara's ninth member Dani will appear.

Meanwhile, T-ara's fanclub opens on the 14th of July and their first solo concert will be held on August 11th. This month, they will be touring Japan.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120613n11639

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Can’t wait any longer. How I wish today is July 3rd.

20mins MV-drama? I won’t mind at all because I’m addicted to CCM MV drama because only CCM can make and do it better than anyone else.

Day By Day will fit futuristic concept well I bet. Because CCM has a lot of great ideas about their MV dramas…

Wow, July 3rd !! Faster than I expected (I thought it's July 7th. KKS making their comeback sooner to avoid 2ne1? :D ).

Yay, they are making a mini drama again. I actually prefer them making long mvs as it differentiates them from others. Ya, they might be criticized for wasting money and time but hey a long music video, I'm on !!! I wonder who's the lead. As much as I love Jiyeon, I would want to see Soyeon acting as the main while the others as supporting character. How many versions of music video for a song are they going to release?

101 versions of music video? Long mv? Futuristic? A sorrow story? More T-ara? BRING IT ON !!! I am so ready !!!

*T-ara, please stay strong with all the promotions and no more drama casting please until next year cause you'll faint.

I want Boram become the main character......With Hwayoung and soyeon and areum and Danee....

Jiyeon Hyomin Qri Eunjung starring helper.........

So Exicted but its too much Single Day by Day ...Album(New title track)... Repacked Album(new title track)

December coming back again with Danee.....

For Queen I would be Happy but for T-ara is Overworking

Holy cow three albums in three months! three comebacks in three months! I mean It means more T-ara but those poor ladies...

oh wait re-read, it's spaced out, like Roly Poly/Cry Cry/Lovey Dovey. Still arduous but whew.

I'm a little excited and scared thinking about a sci fi futuristic concept. On one hand it can be amazingly vogue on the other it can be blue-lipstick bad. Day-by-day sounded more like an elegant concept to me, so I don't know..

Time will tell! July 3rd isn't so far away!

Woo! Wow, can't wait for their comeback, can't wait for their album, can't wait for their epic drama mv, can't wait for their song! YAAAAAY! Sadly, no more 7-ara, but still, I'm sure they're gonna slay the charts!

Slay-ara, Go! ╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╯ GO!