Diadem Forums

[12.06.13] T-ara coming back with futuristic 20-minute music video drama on July 3rd

nathaniel

Am I reading this right...? They're going to have 3 comebacks within 4 months? I remember reading how some people are worried about Sistar for having a comeback 2 months after their previous one. Yet, T-ara will be doing a comeback every 5 weeks?

Although I'm happy that we'll be getting more songs from T-ara, I'm really worried now. This is taking overwork to a new level. I guess this is what they get for having a 10 day vacation, and a 9 day working vacation.

Never in my wildest imagination would i have thought of T-ara doing a futuristic concept lol, this would prove to be much interest.. hmm i wonder how are they gonna look, androids? i'm guessing some tight fitting skin suits LOL. Good luck to the new members as well!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... :D i can't wait for the MV..... :wub:

but.....3 comeback in 4 month,at the same time busy with the concert!!!!!!!! :blink:

i hope they be o.k with it.....i hope it won't effect they health again...... :unsure:

but,wait....if T-ara will comeback at early July...

that mean Boram will meet with her sister,Wooram in Music Bank,M Countdown & other(don't know how to spell it)

that is the time when Wooram also will debut with her group,D-unit's....

they song will compete in the chart,right!!!!

daebak.....Jeon sister RULE!!!! ^_^

i can't wait for it..... :D<3

This is great news for me, because I love all their long drama videos, and I even bought the blu-ray collection for Cry Cry and Lovey Dovey. :D I never would have expected a futuristic concept, I hope all the members get featured. I'm not thrilled with the member additions, but at least no one got kicked out and they still have the best songs in Kpop (in my opinion), judging from the clip I heard of Day by Day, and I think they have the best MVs too. :)

Is it weird that I'm just neutral about this news? xD Hmm I guess T-ara really stop growing on me...

I need to see the teaser pics to get me excited. Well to see if there's any Jiyeon actually...and how much that kid gonna be involved..

I love T-ara's concepts all the time. I love how they're so flexible and adaptable with new concepts. Truly amazing.

Is it just me or am I the only one not excited over the 20m MV? When I watched Lovey-Dovey, the long version, I was like, 'Cool!' and then after finished watching I had no idea a song just played. Loved the storyline and the characters, but I didn't enjoy having to go back and find that the song was playing in the background.

Focus on the song, not the MV.

T-ara hwaiting!

so.. i guess there will be 3 new songs and mv for each song? okay, i'm so exciteddddd i don't care how long duration of each mv as long as i can see my fave idol group a.k.a T-ara :wub: :wub: :wub:

With science fiction themes, i hope i could see some gundams or robots and T-ara as super heroes who are fight against some alien to save princess Jiyeon (i believe our cute Jiyeonna will be the main character :) )