Diadem Forums

[12.06.13] T-ara coming back with futuristic 20-minute music video drama on July 3rd

nathaniel

the MV's plot makes me so curious......ahhh can't wait >.<

I don't believe the schedule of KKS or CCM anymore...I know I must wait a long time for their comeback :unsure:

My girls will comeback with a new concept & music ...OMG so happy :wub: !!!

JiYeon seems to play a villain role (Cha Euntaek said her this on their twitter) :rolleyes: so excited!!!

i really love their MVs ahaha

Sci-Fi sounds interesting! i love those kind of Genre, but ow, sorrowful story o.0

hope i can see all the members acting especially Soyeon and Boram who have not act that much in Cry cry and Lovey dovey long MVs XD

can't wait to see those vids already :3

i love t-ara..can't wait for more suprises from t-ara..as always, being unexpected is the best..

t-ara is the best..btw, this album is just 7-ara, right..hope they can get more love from whole world..

t-ara hwaiting..stay stronger, healthier and together forever..

Excited! I was wondering what their next concept was going to be since it feels like they've done everything! But I didn't even consider a futuristic theme XD

And I totally love their long MVs. The last two were pretty awesome.

Will wait (impatiently) till July for my dose of T-ara! :)

Sounds exciting. I'm hoping for a great album from them because so far they have not disappointed me at all. Their music is one of my favorite among the Kpop fandom. I'm hoping the MV will pretty cool as well. I gotta say I'm a sucker for the long MV's XD

Wow, July 3rd !! Faster than I expected (I thought it's July 7th. KKS making their comeback sooner to avoid 2ne1? :D ).

Yay, they are making a mini drama again. I actually prefer them making long mvs as it differentiates them from others. Ya, they might be criticized for wasting money and time but hey a long music video, I'm on !!! I wonder who's the lead. As much as I love Jiyeon, I would want to see Soyeon acting as the main while the others as supporting character. How many versions of music video for a song are they going to release?

101 versions of music video? Long mv? Futuristic? A sorrow story? More T-ara? BRING IT ON !!! I am so ready !!!

*T-ara, please stay strong with all the promotions and no more drama casting please until next year cause you'll faint.

cha eun taek already revealed (in his tweet to jiyeon) that jiyeon will play a bad character in the MV...hm.