Diadem Forums

[12.06.13] Chart Ranking - T-ara's Jewelry Box debuts at #2 on the Oricon weekly album charts

xxxiang

Sigh at 500,000 albums goals by CCM...I love T-ara more than any other groups but I doubt that they can hit that number.Well,on the bright side,T-ara is in the TOP 3 on Oricon Chart,again :) I actually will be more than happy if they can manage to grab the first position despite the album selling's number.Congratulations QUEENS!We,as QUEEN'S are so proud of you.

p/s:Boram,are you okay?Please girls,no more visiting to the hospitals :( That stupid *******...

Pretty good, considering that several people were saying they doubted T-ara would even reach that total amount sold PERIOD. The album is holding up pretty well in its second week so far...it dropped to number eight, but considering that T-ara's last three singles have all dropped out of the top ten in their second week that's good for them. With the help of the tour to help raise awareness I don't see why this couldn't sell 100K and go gold, which is a pretty amazing feat for a new act in Japan. I doubt they'll ever reach 500,000 with this album but that was never an attainable goal to begin with. T-ara aren't SNSD or KARA, who are kind of the exceptions, and not the rule when it comes to overnight success in Japan.

Hey! Say! JUMP and T-ara on Top 2! Oh yes I approve of this! :D

As a fan of Jpop as well as Kpop, I would say that songs like Roly Poly and Lovey Dovey arent for the Japanese listeners. They may still able to keep their already-fans that was brought in by BPBP but they wont attract new fans with other songs that they've remade.