Diadem Forums

[12.06.14] T-ara Areum's first official photo release, "Classic beauty"

nathaniel

[12.06.14] T-ara Areum's first official photo release, "Classic beauty"

2012061409560254984_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara's eighth member Areum's profile pictures have been released.

On the 14th, T-ara's agency released profile pictures of Areum. On the 12th, she was first introduced through selcas taken in her school uniform, but her first official photos were released today.

Areum has a charming cuteness to her with beautiful clear white skin and wide, big eyes.

T-ara's agency Core Contents Media said, "T-ara's 8th member is Areum, a 19-year old girl with beautiful white skin and a height of 167cm. Both of Areum's parents were in the music industry and Areum has inherited both of their talents and is an extremely talented girl."

2012061409560254984_2.jpg

In fact, Areum attends the Hanlim School of Arts in the applied music section and has been the top of her class every year. She has excellent singing skills.

T-ara will release a new album with Areum on July 3rd entitled "Day by day" and begin activities after that. Areum will join existing members Eunjung, Jiyeon, Hyomin, Hwayoung, Boram, Qri and Soyeon. "Day by day" was choreographed by the world renown choreographer Jonte Moaning who is most known for choreographing Beyonce's "Single Ladies".

T-ara, with Areum, will hold their official fanclub "QUEEN'S" opening ceremony on July 14th at Kyunghee University. After that, T-ara will hold their first solo concert in Korea at Seoul's Jamsil Indoor Staidum on August 11th.

T-ara will also gain a ninth member, 14-year old Dani, in December. She will appear in T-ara's new music video "Day by day" before officially joining in December.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120614n08669

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

8th & 9th have same resemblance

still i will not give-in........

only support 7-tara

lol xP Resist till you can't resist anymore!! >_<

And ya.. they do look similar.. probably their blank like expression.. >.>;;

*ahem*

Anyway, the 2nd picture looks better than the first.. imo.. the 1st picture scares me for some reason... the 2nd picture, i'm guessing will have something to do with the promotions? It looks futuristic to me :P

Even it hard to believe no more 7-ARA but soon will be 8-ARA and 9-ARA, I will give my fullest support to T-ARA forever.

From her latest pic, I love Aerum with short hair. It's does suit her image well.

1.Top student in her class every year..( smart high schooler girl)

2.inherit talents from her parents ( second generation in music industry).

3.Singing ability..THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HER. (I'm not interesting anymore about her height 167cm cuz I'm shorter than her just10cm but IF i wear 10cm heel,we must do standing at the same height..kekekeke just kidding).

4.All the best to Lee Aerum and Park Danee and welcome to T-ARA...

One thing I asked for from other QUEEN'S, please do keep on supporting T-ARA no matter what happened (including the addition of two newbies). Dont let KKS stupid idea ruin our mood to enjoy more songs/MVs/news from T-ARA.

QUEEN'S and QUEENS, FIGHTING!

Okay, she's way more acceptable than Dani, but I still don't get what CCM/KKS means by "T-ara's New Member of a Sexy Look" Trolololololol! Dani's picture had this too.Is he trying to prove that they can fit the sexy concept or something? Hahaha.

:D

I don't know what I'm more worried about...T-ara abandoning the sexy concept forever because of a 14 year-old member, or T-ara continuing with the sexy concepts even with the 14 year-old!

Anyways, Areum is quite lovely...glad to hear that KKS is talking up her abilities as a performer instead of talking about her height, age, and how he plucked her off the street to be in T-ara. I'm starting to wonder if Dani will truly join T-ara too...I, like several others, have started to wonder if she's a decoy to help deflect some of the bad press away from Areum since KKS had to be aware how much hate Hwa got when she joined. Then again, this is KKS we're talking about, and he is dumb as hell. Lol

worry for Boram and qri... do they still have lines????????????

even with 7-ara, they almost got no lines so i know they will have sth like back-up dancer or back vocal.... (wth)

---

Areum seems much better than Dani. Please surprise us and show us what u can do for T-ara ^_____^

hm.. okay, to me she gives off the same vibe as Dani .. similar expressions, innocence etc. Shes a real beauty no doubt, too bad there isn't something 'unique' bout her look but there's something wrong with one of her eyebrow in the 1st photo? it looks bushier than the other, LOL but i'll get over it. Hopefully she'll fit right in naturally and fans would accept them both, yea both 8th & 9th member.

Is dispatch still a reliable source until now? Because it says that this girl will assist Soyeon for the vocal and will be the GROUP'S VISUAL. Got this from t-arafan~

I don't know but I really feel there will be a"graduation" stuff to happen sooner or later. And one more thing, I think these two girls will look better with Co-ed/5dolls than T-ara. Their styles and looks fit there better. Not brushing off these member line up but that's what I thought when really saw them~

And it's really a surprise that most fans accept Areum but not Dani. I mean come on, it's not about their age. You hate Dani for being young, unexperienced and NEW MEMBER but you like (little) Areum for being 19, cute and NEW MEMBER. I mean wth?

And it's really a surprise that most fans accept Areum but not Dani. I mean come on, it's not about their age. You hate Dani for being young, unexperienced and NEW MEMBER but you like (little) Areum for being 19, cute and NEW MEMBER. I mean wth?

For me, the inexperience part is the main problem. Being a trainee, Areum can come in, and carry some of the weight whereas Dani needs half a year to train before joining. Can 6 or 7 months improve her so much that she won't be a burden to T-ara? I don't know much about her talent so hopefully they downplayed it to surprise us when she does join.

In America, 18 is basically the beginning of adulthood. So having a 19 year old joining doesn't sound so bad as a 14 year old. I don't hate Dani for being so young. I just think it'll be weird for T-ara members to interact with her.