Diadem Forums

[12.06.14] T-ara Areum's first official photo release, "Classic beauty"

nathaniel

"T-ara's new member of a sexy look" this sentence still isn't correct..

Anyway, Areum doesn't look bad, but seriously, all the current members completely outshines Areum and Dani when it comes to beauty (and even without make-up).

Remain the singing skills, but there, I really need to be convinced.

In the first place, "singing ability" is it that important in T-ara ?

I mean, Boram has a wonderful voice, when I heard her songs from her solo album "From Memory", I literally was bluffed and conquered by her. Her voice is so deep and soft.

But even then, she has nothing to sing in T-ara !!

Where's the point in having members with a good voice if it's for giving them 2 words to "sing" ?

I still doesn't see the point in these members additions.

wow.... She is beautiful. I hope she have a good ability just lik CCM said.

She is acceptable because her age already 19 years old.

But for dani, i don' think she suit in T-Ara, I think she better in Coed. She still too young. And i think she will be burden to the group because of her age. T-ara will not be able to do various concept (ex : Sexy concept)

For me, the inexperience part is the main problem. Being a trainee, Areum can come in, and carry some of the weight whereas Dani needs half a year to train before joining. Can 6 or 7 months improve her so much that she won't be a burden to T-ara? I don't know much about her talent so hopefully they downplayed it to surprise us when she does join.

In America, 18 is basically the beginning of adulthood. So having a 19 year old joining doesn't sound so bad as a 14 year old. I don't hate Dani for being so young. I just think it'll be weird for T-ara members to interact with her.

Yeah but really most fans impose that the age is the main problem. Though I'm really looking at their talents. Anyways, they really still look irrelevant.

Guest audiferari

Lately, I've get tired of all this rumours and controversy. So I'll go with the flow. As long original 6 is still there ,( I say 6 because that's when I know about t-ara , and that's when they release debut album. * no offense * ), I'll keep supporting t-ara and love them as a fan .

this is not bad as i imagined. Last time i just annoyed with Danee because she is too young >_< but now i can accept them,both of Areum and Danee, i think.

So let's give a warm welcoming to Areum, can't wait to see her with T-Ara for next comeback ^-^

yeah, i came to realize she is somehow looked like Danee! what does it means?! and Why is that? o.0

Gosh! I hope she will not stole too many lines to Soyeon as well because of this emphasis of "great singing skill" and hope Jiyeon, Rambo, Qri will not be left as back up dancers only! Argh!!!

And if ever she will replace Jiyeon as visual, oh come on CCM! can't you see Jiyeon is way too pretty compared to her (sorry, areum supporters, but this is just my opinion, really sorry) and if ever there will be a second visual i still vote for my cute Rambo!!!!

Aigoo! well, fine... i'll stop complaining now... even i only want them to remain as 7, i have no choice so, whatever happens as long as the original 6 is there, i will support our Queens forever because for sure they hate this changes as well, so leaving them because of this changes will do no good, so let's just continue supporting and hope everything will be okay...

T-ara fighting!

I only interested in her singing skill nothing more. Let's hear her voice first,guys. Maybe she can bring good addition to T-ara.

Here! She sings well :)

/watch?v=NMFM0AFxuZA&feature=player_embedded

Anyways, at first i was very saddened that they were adding members for no reasons, but Areum is really pretty and she seems to be able to sing well. I just want to see her bond with the group, for me to actually really like her.

I also hope she doesnt get too much hatred from some abusive 7-ARA or even 6-ARA fans. I hope she'll be able to take the criticism and eventually be accepted :)

Good Luck Areum!

EDIT: Here! I also found her JYP audition!

/watch?v=QWTEC0_sKto&feature=channel&list=UL

i listened to her singing and her voice is ok, she needed alot of more practice. but i am not accepting both until i see both Areum and dani perform. as for visual's it if always going to be jiyeon :D. and even if dani is in t-ara i am still calling jiyeon the maknae lol.

Though what i am worried about is that by adding two more members then the other members of t-ara their lines will not even exist (like now OTL). i would like for at least each member to have like a solo song or something in their mini albums or albums.

Yeah but really most fans impose that the age is the main problem. Though I'm really looking at their talents. Anyways, they really still look irrelevant.

Well, we really can't base it upon her talents since we haven't seen any yet.

So I'm assuming most of the fans that impose age is the main problem probably because age=experience? I don't know, but that's what I'm getting xD It's probably something to complain about since we can't really complain about her so called 'talents' can we? 14 is too young, for T-ara that is. Dani can join some other 14-16 years old to form another GG

Regardless of talents, abilities and looks, these two were; are irrelevant additions.