Diadem Forums

[12.06.14] Video - 3 videos of Areum's JYP auditions

nathaniel

As much as I protest the "9 member system" from CCm... but I have to admit, looks (true), great vocal (true) .... so yes, she passed. Before i played the videos, my 1st thought was "If wad KKS said is UNTRUE, I'll hate her." But definitely failed..XD Areum, you are in. I accept her. But the last is how bout Danee? xD

She has a strong vocal!

T-ara vocal ranking for me:

1. Soyeon

2.Hyomin, eunjung and her ( it's hard to choose the second place between those three. Eunjung high notes are my fav, hyomin jazzy voice is LOVE! I actually consider her one of the top idol when it comes to musical.)

3. Jiyeon

4. Boram

Qri is improving but still and hwa is a rapper! Now CCM better show us Dani talante ( if she has one I doubt it really since she was selected in the street !!!! in the street !!!! Idk from where KKS is thinking.

ok so far so good. looks promising and that can definitely silent some doubters. welcome to T-ara ahreum! good poaching by CCM after acquiring hyomin and soyeon from JYP and SMENT respectively. haha.

can't wait for the new single's release! wonder if ahreum did participate in the recording of "day by day"...

Her voice is very deep,LOL.At least she CAN sing not just like the other girl who randomly been selected on streets eating ice-cream while wearing headphone.

From most comments I saw on not only in Diadem,but in a few websites,I think Areum won't really having a hard time receiving loves from fans considering that she has the looks (not that pretty but still better than Dani),attended an Art School and not a minor,unlike Dani.

Dani will struggle a lot in order for her to mix along with other members and also been accepted by fans.She also started with zero talent.

Still,I'll never understand adding new members into an already-popular and one of the most successful girl group in Korea at the moment.

I'm really scared for Boram, Qri & Jiyeon lines in T-ARA futur songs to be honest T___T

Me too :(

Tbh, I don't like her voice...too...how should I say this...deep (?) voice..The worst part is that her talking voice reminds me of IU's <_<

So comparing with T-ara members?

Even without being biased, I can honestly say Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon and Boram (although Boram's lives is questionable) are better.

If her role is to carry Soyeon's burden, I don't see why these 4 original members can't do it.

Her dancing? Nothing special.

Unnecessary addition

Honestly I don't like her voice. She can sing but I don't like the tone.

I prefer Soyeon's voice. It's more beautiful and unique.

I hope this new girl doesn't do lead vocal.

Anyway, I still support the new members, regardless.

Her voice is very deep,LOL.At least she CAN sing not just like the other girl who randomly been selected on streets eating ice-cream while wearing headphone.

From most comments I saw on not only in Diadem,but in a few websites,I think Areum won't really having a hard time receiving loves from fans considering that she has the looks (not that pretty but still better than Dani),attended an Art School and not a minor,unlike Dani.

Dani will struggle a lot in order for her to mix along with other members and also been accepted by fans.She also started with zero talent.

Still,I'll never understand adding new members into an already-popular and one of the most successful girl group in Korea at the moment.

I like Dani and I think she's cute! Just as cute as whatshername.

I will support Dani, even though I don't agree with her age.

yup,her voice is ok,but i don't really like the tone too

just think tat her voice can't blend well with the other member

MTE! She has a strong voice but I don't really like it that much. It's very deep. It also sounds like she struggles to hit the high notes.

I prefer Soyeon's voice too. It's strong but sweet.

Honestly I think I was expecting a bit more from her, but she seems to be on par (or just below it) with Hyomin and Eunjung. She's still such a far cry from Soyeon though, whose voice is one of the most distinctive ones I've heard, period.

Areum does seem to have trouble hitting the higher notes - I mean, at least in these videos. And perhaps her vocal control has improved since the videos were recorded, so I'll keep an open mind on it.

And as for her dancing... she's okay, but I've seen better. Particularly, Jiyeon.