Diadem Forums

[12.06.14] Video - 3 videos of Areum's JYP auditions

nathaniel

If she joins T-ara she will be the ugliest out of them all, she can't dance (JiYeon Sexy & Powerful moves would PWN her)... she can't sing. Seriously guys I agree with the strong voice part, but listen to her high notes, urgh it sounds terrible like some drunka$$ at the Karaoke room, she has little to none control over her voice... it's just unbearable for me.

TBH I think adding her into T-ara group would ruin their popularity and the harmony between their voices. And don't get me started on the other one.... underaged, no talent...... seriously just keep T-ara as they are! >:(

she sings pretty good, but i think she needs to work more on her low notes, they just dont come out right, and i know i'm mean but im just gonna say it anyways, her legs look really short in the middle video. but atleast she sings better then some current tara members, and her english is better too lol.

This isn't the 1st time JYP declining a good trainee....

Even... Rite now JYP regrets about declined IU as a trainee....

Let's see if JYP will regret about declining AhReum....

Yeah! Even Hyorin wasn't successful in auditioning at JPY. So I guess I need to wait and see.

hahahaha CCM always takes member from people who audition from other companies

Others company just like that...

Yeah! Even Hyorin wasn't successful in auditioning at JPY. So I guess I need to wait and see.

Hyorin pass the JYPE auditions and became JYPE Trainee for a few years. She's has to be debuted w/ MissA Jia but somthing happened that we don't know.. the reason JY kicked her from the company. rolf

She suit with ballad. T-Ara music is pop electronic.. something different from her. but,, I hope she'll adapt with T-ara. Welcome Ahreum to family!! :D

sorry to say this, but i don't think i like her voice. she got a nice voice but maybe because her short time for training it looks like she can't handle her voice well. like others said, 'it sounds like she struggles to hit the high notes'. KKS need to put her in training so she will became better for the next time. i bet, she will become popular if KKS puts her in new group.