Diadem Forums

[12.06.14] T-ara's Hyomin cast as the lead in MBC drama "One Thousandth Man"

nathaniel

[12.06.14] T-ara's Hyomin cast as the lead in MBC drama "One Thousandth Man"

20120614022348_0.jpg

T-ara member Hyomin has been cast in the lead role in the MBC Friday 8-episode drama "One Thousandth Man".

On June 14th, rumors spread that Hyomin was cast as the lead role alongside Kang Yewon in "One Thousandth Man".

Hyomin's agency said, "MBC said that 'the drama cast could change, so it was not confirmed by themselves already.' They don't know how the rumors made it out that Hyomin was cast as the lead character, but the rumors are correct."

However, Kang Yewon's agency commented, "The final status of the casting is not 100% and we'll announce soon the final decision."

"One Thousandth Man" is about a fox with nine tails that has devoured the livers of 999 men. She tries to get one more man's liver, who falls in love with the fox with nine tails. The fantasy melodrama will be broadcast in August.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120614n31604

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

PFFT YA RIGHT "2012 is the year where t-ara stops acting. "

ok, CCM spare us all the bullsh*t alright, you do it so often it's getting on our nerves. i hate having news and seeing pictures of the girls(7-ara only) looking SO tired with heavy eyebags and visiting the hospital every now and then, i'm sick of that sh*t.

just give them some space to breathe will you. 3 consecutive albums in the next 6 months is also torturous for them in case you haven't realized.

not that i'm pissed with hyomin getting more popularity, no i obviously want that but isn't their health still number 1 priority damn it. :angry:

I'm both excited and worried , it's too much to handle Hyomin ! How can she manage to do both T-ara promotion and act in a drama? It's gonna be hard, and they're already so worked out! They have a very packed schedule for this summer (the japanese concert tour , the korean showcase and concert,Day by day promotion, Mirage promotion) PLEASE DON'T OVERSTRAIN YOURSELF :(

At first, i was so happy and proud of Minnie then i remembered they were going to have a break from acting because their schedules from Japan and Korea could kill them already and got sad ):

Well, at least its only for 8 episodes. Hopefully she doesn't get too tired ):

And yeah, whats with her and dramas with foxes? I LOL-ed at that part! <3

Anyhow, so proud and happy for Minnie <3

CCM is such a liar.

T-ara's not acting in 2012. Yeah right!

Even if the members have to act, why do they always get cast into dramas when they are having a comeback???

Either a member gets sick or injured or someone is acting in a drama when they have comebacks.

CCM really doesn't plan properly.

Can't imagine how she's going to cope with the concert, the new songs promotions and now the lead of a new drama? I just can't. T-ara is just everywhere. EVERYWHERE !!! Giving performance? Check. Helping their beloved Gang Kiss? Check. Releasing new songs? Check. Concert? Check. Drama? Check.

What's left unchecked is a term called REAL VACATION.

I just hope that we don't get another news of someone fainting or injuring themselves or resting in the hospital only to get "grabbed" by CCM bodyguards to perform on music shows.

*Hyomin, please don't faint. Please have more fats and carbohydrate in your diet. And yeah why are you always associated with Gumiho? And I have a question to ask you. Are you actually a mutant who doesn't sleep? :D Anyway, all the best !!!

Aw I know Hyomin loves acting and loves ot share pictures, so this will make twitter fun. I'm a little concerned about the schedules, like everyone else.

But if CCM said no acting in 2012 and we got acting, maybe since CCM said Dani in December, we'll get no Dani? HEH I'll just sit over here with my wishful thinking..

at any rate god luck to our hyominnie!

I'm happy that Hyomin will get to play a lead role in a drama. It's not a chance that comes easily.

Problem, as always, is that why are these kinds of thing comes up when T-ara is about to make their comeback.

Eunjung with Cry Cry, Jiyeon with Lovey Dovey, and now Hyomin?

And CCM, you'd better find Qri a role soon too. You cancelled her lead cast in a Japanese drama because you said T-ara will not play dramas this year. I haven't forget that !

T-ara can't leave acting world (though they want to stop their acting activities this year) because of demand.. :) Btw. they're good actress.. They acts in films, dramas, & musicals.. Truly act-dol girl group..

Btw, congrats Hyomin ah.. Summer is your time to shine again ^^ Fighting!

I thought they left CCM as far as acting goes, didn't they? So I am under the impression that they have a different agency that deals with acting specifically. If that's true, you can't blame CCM for being liars, since it's out of their control. (But you can, of course, say "suck it", mihihihihi)

Anyway, I was recently discussing Hyomin with friends, and I was really wanting to see her act in some drama, and 2-3 days later *bam*, there you go. You can thank me later.