Diadem Forums

[12.06.14] T-ara's Hyomin cast as the lead in MBC drama "One Thousandth Man"

nathaniel

another fox related for hyomin o.0

I'm quite happy yet worried and super annoyed to KKS...

Happy because i can see her again in acting, worried because they have tons of schedules already and annoyed because KKS should just give them enough rest already, and i hate rumours that is not yet 100% sure just like the thought of Soyeon acting in 1 movie way years ago but she haven't >.<!! As much as i want them to see in acting too or in drama series, i hate seeing them so restless and so stressed and tired! Come on KKS why are you so mean!!!!

but again, if this would be real, and also the King's Dream that is rumoured casted by Qri and Jiyeon, i love to support them always ♥

as predicted CCM is a big liar

btw, congratzzz hyomin :wub:

i love to see her acting again though i only watch her movie "ghastly" but it's good

i can't wait to see her as the gumiho, i mean i think this role is suited to her, she is so sexy, not just her body but her expression too

good luck hyominnie :D :D

Minnie as nine tail fox? H E L L Y E A H H H H HHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last time she did made a cameo in My Girlfriend Is A Nine Tail Fox (Gumiho) with Noh Min Woo and Shin Min Ah..And now, she get a lead role as a nine tail fox? For sure, she's gonna be the cutest and gorgeous fox I ever see in the world..

Wait, does that mean we now have another adorable pet in T-ARA? First, they turn to cutest cats in BoPeepBoPeep, then we have Tom and Jerry (Soyeon & Boram), baby dino and now gorgeous fox? Hell yeahhhhhh!!!!

I want to put all of them in my pocket. They are the most adorable pets I ever have.

WARNING: T-ARA IS NOT FOR SALES.

Like everyone said, another nine-tail fox related story. I'm cool with that, she'll make a pretty gumiho :) My first thought was the drama "My Girlfriend is a Nine-tailed Fox" where Hyomin had a minor role in ^^

But i thought Qri was the gumiho in T-ara, and Hyomin was the vampire :lol:

Minnie as nine tail fox? H E L L Y E A H H H H HHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last time she did made a cameo in My Girlfriend Is A Nine Tail Fox (Gumiho) with Noh Min Woo and Shin Min Ah..And now, she get a lead role as a nine tail fox? For sure, she's gonna be the cutest and gorgeous fox I ever see in the world..

Wait, does that mean we now have another adorable pet in T-ARA? First, they turn to cutest cats in BoPeepBoPeep, then we have Tom and Jerry (Soyeon & Boram), baby dino and now gorgeous fox? Hell yeahhhhhh!!!!

I want to put all of them in my pocket. They are the most adorable pets I ever have.

WARNING: T-ARA IS NOT FOR SALES.

Not a cameo, just a really minor character xD

although I'm excited and happy to see her as the lead female. But it is also quite worrisome, health wise. I hope she'll be okay despite the busy schedules she'll be facing.

Anyways, I'm glad people are recognizing her acting abilities!

Excited for their new song and Hyomin unni's drama!

T-ara fighting! Hyomin unni fighting!

HYOMIN jjang!

Does Hyomin even WANT to be in this drama?

This reminds me of a variety show where they asked each member what's their ideal role.

Hyomin said:

hyominroles.jpg

Subs: Diadem Subs

After hearing the news about getting the lead role for a melodrama, I'm sure her reactions were:

hyominscream.gifhyominscream2.gif

I hope she does get her ideal role. Love her smile. <3