Diadem Forums
nathaniel

[12.06.14] T-ara's Hyomin cast as the lead in MBC drama "One Thousandth Man"

i'm so happy for her!!! And I know that she'll enjoy this opportunity as well! However, I just hope she won't get too tired or too stressed. (._.) I believe in you HYOMIN! AND i will definitely support you~~ excited to watch this, hopefully someone will sub it! =o

I really wish this were true! Haven't seen much of Hyomin's acting, we should get more of it, esp since we've seen so much of Jiyeon and Eunjung. But I hope she doesn't collapse from exhaustion or anything, it wouldn't be good for her to compromise her health...

Wait, I thought T-ara members weren't going to pursue any acting activities anymore for the year 2012? I'm worried because I want them to rest more, not to do more work.

Okay, after hearing news of Soyeon and Eunjung appearing in dramas, I just have to have a post here. :)

It well appears the MV for Day by Day will be more like a warm up - with the girls of T-ara making their conquest of the media world (with their MV like a portal of some sort). Come to think of it, why not? They have a futuristic concept with their upcoming MV!

Hyomin fighting!

Why T-ara members always act during the time they are be promoting their songs? So hard to see them in full :(

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for Hyomin, BUT I just wish to see them more as a whole group.

Great news but our Hyomin will be tiring over pack schedule. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to watch her in the drama.

OT:

I saw a picture of Hyomin and Infinite's Woohyun and was curious is it related to the drama. Just asking.