Diadem Forums

[12.06.15] T-ara's Hyomin and Dani make a shocking transformation in "Day by day" pictures

nathaniel

[12.06.15] T-ara's Hyomin and Dani make a shocking transformation in "Day by day" pictures

201206151239213210_1.jpg

T-ara's Hyomin and new member Dani have released new pictures ahead of their comeback.

T-ara's new album "Day by day" will have a 20-minute music video in the format of a drama for it's title song. The "Day by day" music video, which will be set in a large scale sci-fi setting, is directed by Cha Euntaek and takes place in the year 2330. It'll be similar to the Korean version of the movie "Mad Max".

201206151237343210_1.jpg

Hyomin and T-ara's ninth member Dani have released pictures taken at the first music video shooting. Hyomin has made a transformation with bright red hair, while the new member Dani made a 180 degree change from her pure and cute profile pictures released last week.

T-ara will unveil their new album and begin promotions for "Day by day" with a new eighth member Areum on July 3rd. T-ara's 9th member will only be featured in the music video.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120615n12783

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

OMG...OMG.....OMG!!!!!!

Minnie, you look SO HOTTTTTTT!!!!! with red hair.

And does that mean Day By Day is a 2330 futuristic + ninja concept?

Before Minnie turn to Gumiho soon,she did learn how to be a good ninja and let slay and chop KKS head if he do dare to kick any of T-ARA out of the group.

When I first heard Day by day, images of ancient greece or medieval era came to mind. With the advance in technology making a lot of things obsolete, it's funny to see the flute survived through it. I'm actually excited to see this mv!

Dani didn't even debut yet, and they already threw out her innocent image? Wow, that was fast.

On a side note, Hyomin looks great. <3

Wow, I wasn't expecting this. I thought that Day by Day was going to be a chic sort of theme, but wow, what a surprise. I think T-ara will be able to pull this off though. My anticipation increased by far now. Only a few more days! I really cannot wait!

Hyomin has that fiery red hair <3 I think Hyomin looks nice, but I hope that she promotes with long hair (Keke, I'm biased to long hair, sorry T___T)

As for Dani, she lost her pure image quite quickly, but I think overall, she looks like she's fitting in with T-ara. She proved to us in a small way that she is able to hold T-ara's traits of being chameleons, in the aspect of being able to fit their surroundings. I hope to see more positive things from her!

she still look innocent

black hair, not really sexy clothing...

When I first heard Day by day, images of ancient greece or medieval era came to mind. With the advance in technology making a lot of things obsolete, it's funny to see the flute survived through it. I'm actually excited to see this mv!

Dani didn't even debut yet, and they already threw out her innocent image? Wow, that was fast.

On a side note, Hyomin looks great. <3

she still look innocent

black hair, not really sexy clothing...

For me, she looks badass. Wearing all black holding a katana. She have that look that I'll get stabbed if I come any closer. And Hyomin isn't helping me get rid of that image with her pulling out the katana.

I'm curious what the other members will look like. All will be in the mv, right?

On 2330 and u guys holding a Katana, really? I thought it'll be the laser guns or u dont even need the gun, just shoot... u know, like spider man :))

And what's with the car? I thought it must be an UFO or sth lol...

Or u guys are some still alive after the end of the world. And then create a new world, T-ARA's world or so. Just random sth of the old cultures which u like, collect them and make a new world, a new weird world like u guys. Because, the sword, the custom, and the hair, yes, I find it's really weird together lolz...

Omg, my mind gone with the wind, did I just try to figure out the content?

Anyway, these girls never fail me before, or I'm just simple interesting in any thing they released so far. Whatever, really really really anticipate for their comeback.

Ps, I can smile like crazy for all day coz of these pics lol... It's funny.

For me, she looks badass. Wearing all black holding a katana. She have that look that I'll get stabbed if I come any closer. And Hyomin isn't helping me get rid of that image with her pulling out the katana.

I'm curious what the other members will look like. All will be in the mv, right?

I really, really hope they'll all be in the MV, but I'm not getting my hopes up...Eunjung, Qri, and Jiyeon were the only three to make any sort of lead appearances in their Lovey Dovey drama MV. I want to see ALL of them though...

Anyways, both of them look good, loving Hyomin's look! Glad we know that she's featured more heavily in this MV since she was just given a small bit role in the Cry Cry drama video. Day By Day doesn't really fit well with the video they're going for, but Lovey Dovey didn't fit with the mini-gangster drama that they ultimately ended up filming, so that's not too much of a surprise.

The randomest shiz ever... You'd imagine laser fights in 2330, here you still see abandoned warehouse, katana, and old beat up car, plus an anticipated new song Day by Day, and 2 new members. What I read is that KKS saying, "The future (of T-ara) isn't like what you're expecting, fans!"

I love the katanas and Hyomin's look, but wow, this is the exact opposite of the futuristic setting I expected! Not a bad thing, just unexpected! I suppose it would have been very expensive to create a fancy futuristic background through sets and CG. I hope the MV can live up to the song! Maybe we can see them all showing off their fighting skills, that would be pretty cool! Jiyeon taekwondo! :D