Diadem Forums

[12.06.15] T-ara's Hyomin and Dani make a shocking transformation in "Day by day" pictures

nathaniel

Lol i guess people will start to at least praise Dani a little bit more now unlike when she was just announced :x good for you girl, i bet if she stayed having the innocent look, reactions to her would still be negative. Anywho, Hyomin is rocking that red head! But what the hell is this? futuristic? who's basement is that rofl, looks more like some zombie apocalypse, unless what they meant by futuristic isn't meant by what we all expected, all high tech and stuff...maybe it literally means everyone looks, 'unique',wierd,out of the ordinary look.

well....kind a accepting Dani slowly by slowly..why?? not because i'm the QUEEN's BUT...because the only problem that's bothering me was...she wouldn't fit the ROLE, like...i couldn't imagine HER a 14 yr. old/baby looking, won't match T-ara in pictorials!!....but what i have seen here, she looks mature...you know, NOT BABY/CHILD looking!! soo, keep it up Dani...and PUHLISSSSS DON'T ACT LIKE A CHILD!!

omg i hate futuristic themes. nobody does it well enough (except probably those produced by lucas arts), and when we look back at it in the future its gonna look really ridiculous.

this is gonna remind me of backstreet boys' larger than life mtv over a decade ago. and its rather cheesy.

gonna just watch it for the girls. lol

I like Dani a bit more now after reading this Allkpop comment. I think it's true because this person doesn't seem like a troll or someone who would lie about it.

Guys, I've met Dani before. She lived in my neighborhood, and when I met her, she told me she's always wanted to be a singer. She's really bubbly and nice, and I really liked her. I don't know her too well, but she lived next door to my cousin's house, and I visited quite frequently. Although she joined really suddenly, please guys stop hating on her. She lived with only her mom and her (freaking cute) little sister, trying to support themselves while balancing her studies. Last thanksgiving, they just ate cheap black bean noodles and watched television until my uncle forced them to eat a decent thanksgiving meal with us because he felt so bad for them. There we were, enjoying our family time and having a huge feast, while they couldn't even celebrate with a father to be there for them. That's when I got to know her. We went to the park together, played basketball, and had a lot of fun. Last friday, her mom and her sister left everything they've worked for in America and moved to Korea to help support Dani's career choice. This is really important to her, okay? Stop saying she doesn't want to be a singer or she doesn't deserve it. She's a normal girl that wants to pursue her dreams, just like any of you. Please be considerate and think of what she will think if she reads all your comments.

When I first met her, she was shy, but once the awk. phase went away, we had fun. She's good at both English and Korean. Her mom speaks in a Busan/gyungsangdo dialect.

She is from Irvine, California.

Only her father lives in South Korea.

OMG Hyomin's hair (_ ___") they're totally changed. I cant imagine the MV because the song is contraditory lol XD

about dani, i think she isn't bad as we thought. I hope she can give the best to T-Ara. Hwaiting for the next comeback, i can't wait anymore OTL

For me, she looks badass. Wearing all black holding a katana. She have that look that I'll get stabbed if I come any closer. And Hyomin isn't helping me get rid of that image with her pulling out the katana.

I'm curious what the other members will look like. All will be in the mv, right?

HAHA I LOL'd at this!

It looks like they are going more for an apocalypse style theme for the future (maybe not as trashy looking as the "book of eli"). still trying to see how this fits with the song, but can't wait

Anticipating this. Yeah like the others have said, when I first heard Day by Day, the futuristic theme was the furthest thing from my mind. Can't wait to see how it pans out.

If I'm not mistaken, Jiyeon will be playing a villain. On her birthday, the director tweeted that to her.

And I hope all the members will be appearing in the mv. (:

I like Dani a bit more now after reading this Allkpop comment. I think it's true because this person doesn't seem like a troll or someone who would lie about it.

Me too I read that comment. The girl who wrote it isn't a troll she stated that she has a younger sister and she lives in California. If she was lieing she wouldn't say that. Because sooner or later we will know dani's life.