Diadem Forums

[12.06.15] T-ara's Hyomin and Dani make a shocking transformation in "Day by day" pictures

nathaniel

This looks interesting !!! Never ever imagine that Day by Day will be used for something like this. I've noticed that they used 2 songs for Cry Cry music video (dance + ballad version of Cry Cry) and Lovey Dovey music video (Lovey Dovey + We Were in Love) so I am hoping for a club version of Day by Day. Lol.

If I'm not mistaken, Jiyeon will be playing a villain. On her birthday, the director tweeted that to her.

Jiyeon as badass villain? COOL. I hope her hair is dyed yellow or green since Hyomin took red. So who'll be the heroin who is going to spank Jiyeon? I want Hyomin or Eunjung or maybe Soyeon !!! And please don't let Jiyeon kill herself. I would rather watch someone killing her. :D

It's sad that the future looks so dark and depressed. And we are using katanas to fight in the future? Or maybe the katanas have super powers ?? Can't wait for the chameleon of KPOP to be back !!

Hey,I know what's wrong with the pictures...Hyomin isn't smiling!

It's incredibly rare to see her not smiling but in the pictures,she looks so serious.Am I the only one who don't really like her red hair? :P Oh well,she still looks hot,as always.And yes,like a few of you said,Dani gave off Krystal's vibe and they look pretty much alike.

Now the question is,are all 7 members of T-ara (minus Areum because I know she won't be in the music video) going to be in the video?In Cry Cry and Lovey Dovey,only half of them participated in the MV so I'm really looking forward for this music video.

Haha!!! how is swords futuristic?!?! haha!!! swords are like ancient weapons...=.=...stark contrast there!

Hyomin looks unexpectedly good with red hair! Haha!!! didn't expect k-pop groups to have that hairstyle though! :D

I wonder what kind of video will it be this time! haha!!! hopefully won't be another fighting and killing one like cry cry and lovely dovey...haha! if not the concept will be overlapping! ><

Can't wait for the MV *^*

Hyomin with red hairs is a little strange but I think I get used to ^^

Dani looks prettier than the first pic but it just my opinion ~ I love her style on the pictures she looks like more mature ^^

srry to say but they look bad hear, and the photo and set looks very cheap, i hope the music video is better n more professional looking then this, n i hope the music is also good, i looking forward to their new comeback song, but not liking the addition of the members, however i will not judge them in advance n give them a chance first.

wow they all look pretty and awesome :o

hyomin looks badass :o :o :o

i hope there will be more teasers for the other members

i hope they will change their haircolour too just like hyomin,

i mean just imagine how's cool jiyeon in blue hair or soyeon in pink hair :P

2330 and I see a car used in the present day still - maybe I'll find an 18th century musket in a garbage dumpster then.

Katanas? Couldn't they have gotten say, something like laser guns, nail guns like the ones from FEAR or somethin? Or maybe something like a lightsabre?

The last time katanas were used for fighting was WW2 by the IJA's officers (and they were more used for beheading, stabbing and cutting civilians and POWs). Plus using katanas in say, close-quarters combat (especially indoors) is a tricky thing - there's a reason why soldiers use bayonets mounted on their rifles (and even that doesn't occur very often in today).