Diadem Forums

[12.06.15] T-ara's Hyomin and Dani make a shocking transformation in "Day by day" pictures

nathaniel

When I heard they were making a sci-fi MV I was expecting something kind of slick and futuristic, but this this is so much cooler! Mad Max is one of my favourite movies, I really hope they go all out with a post-apocalyptic theme!

Also, Hyomin + red hair = <3:D

wohh... :o Hyomin with a red hair (COOL!!! B) ) and Dani too ^_^ , I see the other pictures (especially the vehicles) they are so WOW!! thumb thumb thumb... can't wait to see the other members concept pictures... :rolleyes:

umm most changed their mind pretty quickly after seeing only a picture. for me she is still a little brat who should be in school.

either way, I don't like that red hair at all so I'll just hope its only for the music video. I know for sure I'll dislike the video if the other girls aren't in it so I'll hope for that too. lets just wait and see.

Just for those who haven't noticed this post in the Photos forum: http://www.tiaradiad...=0

I wonder if all of them will eventually change their hair color? The ones who didn't dye could wear wigs, and I don't think Eunjung can dye her hair now that WGM has started filming again! But I hope all of them are in the video this time, and not just the ones with colored hair! I would be sad to see any of them left out!