nathaniel

[12.06.15] T-ara's Hyomin and Dani make a shocking transformation in "Day by day" pictures

When I heard they were making a sci-fi MV I was expecting something kind of slick and futuristic, but this this is so much cooler! Mad Max is one of my favourite movies, I really hope they go all out with a post-apocalyptic theme!

Also, Hyomin + red hair = <3:D

I wonder how this mv going to turn out? .... i bet it will be alot of fun for the girls tho ... especially if it is the overthrow a dictator jerk ... (KKS)

wohh... :o Hyomin with a red hair (COOL!!! B) ) and Dani too ^_^ , I see the other pictures (especially the vehicles) they are so WOW!! thumb thumb thumb... can't wait to see the other members concept pictures... :rolleyes:

umm most changed their mind pretty quickly after seeing only a picture. for me she is still a little brat who should be in school.

either way, I don't like that red hair at all so I'll just hope its only for the music video. I know for sure I'll dislike the video if the other girls aren't in it so I'll hope for that too. lets just wait and see.

New material, new material, new material! Hyomin looks really weird with the red hair, fits well to the whole future theme tho'

wow hyomin looks cool...

it's like japanese style :P reminds me of anime .. and game .. because of the hair and clothes and all

dani doesn't look new to me ... i kind of have seen her somewhere :huh: maybe she has similiarities with other idol or actress :rolleyes:

red hair Hyomin o.O

/wipemyeyes/ oh it's really her /shivering/

why are these comcept getting stronger and tougher?

they rl like to battle around huh? xD

really anticiapated /stillshivering/

Just for those who haven't noticed this post in the Photos forum: http://www.tiaradiad...=0

I wonder if all of them will eventually change their hair color? The ones who didn't dye could wear wigs, and I don't think Eunjung can dye her hair now that WGM has started filming again! But I hope all of them are in the video this time, and not just the ones with colored hair! I would be sad to see any of them left out!

Eep, they're looking good <3 I wanna watch the MV soon TTvTT

I'm really glad there isn't so much hate for the 2 newest members...I don't like the change either, but it wasn't their fault y'know? I hope they don't disappoint :D