Diadem Forums

[12.06.19] Quick News - T-ara's showcase in Malaysia

aleya

Come to think of it, they're having a concert at Hong Kong and Thailand while Malaysia only a showcase...I mean I'm happy they finally come but for a showcase the price..... -_-

me too happy they decide to come to Malaysia [as Eunjung the only one had been here before] ^^

i love both either showcase or concert as long as they step here..keke

but yeap, that ticket price worth for concert. hul~

the vvip 683..... :(

anyway...is there any website that ticket on sales? i search on ticketcharge.com.my it seem like not on sales yet

i think it was mentioned there date for early bird promotion ticket starting next week :rolleyes:

Guest Syer1001

okay, i'm going to cry now. i'm not in kuala lumpur on the date...

it seems god always making sure i am nowhere near people of the entertainment industry...

ARRGGH!!!

Where is the pricing that everyone is seeing? Is the RM things in the picture mean Malaysian dollars?

Oh right it is the price I just figured it out.

I just used currency converter and 683 converts to $211 Australian dollars. Honestly for the best seating that is very typical. I have bean to many pop concerts and paid more. For VIP tickets for Britney Spears I paid $350 or so.

Where is the pricing that everyone is seeing? Is the RM things in the picture mean Malaysian dollars?

Oh right it is the price I just figured it out.

I just used currency converter and 683 converts to $211 Australian dollars. Honestly for the best seating that is very typical. I have been to many pop concerts and paid more. For VIP tickets for Britney Spears I paid $350 or so.

Yup.RM stands for Ringgit Malaysia which also means Malaysian Dollars.For foreigners,they might find it quite cheap and reasonable (even for people who live in Japan and Korea or even Singaporean) but for us,local,find it hella expensive.

But yeah,for most international artists who performed in Malaysia (Kelly Clarkson,Avril L,Maroon 5,etc) ,we also need to pay a lot of money in order to go to the concert.But still, for a Malaysian,it's extremely expensive.

me too happy they decide to come to Malaysia [as Eunjung the only one had been here before] ^^

i love both either showcase or concert as long as they step here..keke

but yeap, that ticket price worth for concert. hul~

i think it was mentioned there date for early bird promotion ticket starting next week :rolleyes:

ahh.... 26 June.. too excited.. miss looked on that part.. XD

thx for the pointing :P

im getting my air ticket ready also for that day.. really excited!!! XD

Guest pol90

o yeha!!! oct 3rd, 2 days before my birthday!! hope it gonna be my birthday gift!! really2 hope i can go..but at that time i already finish school and not at KL.:(:( gotta find my way to go!*excited*

I just used currency converter and 683 converts to $211 Australian dollars. Honestly for the best seating that is very typical. I have bean to many pop concerts and paid more. For VIP tickets for Britney Spears I paid $350 or so.

Yup.RM stands for Ringgit Malaysia which also means Malaysian Dollars.For foreigners,they might find it quite cheap and reasonable (even for people who live in Japan and Korea or even Singaporean) but for us,local,find it hella expensive.

Exactly, for local fans it's really expensive. And plus I don't think T-ara is even that popular here compare to other groups...It seems people said the T-ara ticket is even more expensive than Big Bang's -_- . I also found out even Suju's price is cheaper and Suju is HUGE in Malaysia. I have been asking my fellow students at my university and all I get is "I want to go to Big Bang, SNSD and 2PM concert" spam <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

T-ARA 1st SHOWCASE IN MALAYSIA 2012.

VVIP(RM683): the first 120 pax will entitle to be on stage for the poster autograph by the artists, a free gift, T-ARA tee shirt.

VIP(RM683 but not the first 120 pax): a free gift and cap.

TS1(RM383): Lanyard

TS2(RM283): sponsor giveaway - the Toiletries set.

T/N: This free gift is for early bird purchaser and without the discount. Informations posted above might subject to change.

they will get better seat slightly front if they had connection with the organizer

they will buy first before it release to public... that is the benfits to have one connection point

Dont forget.. public tix is alway at the back AFTER specific tix was giving out free to sponsor / orgnizer family and friends.. hahah!

But i nt sure if K singer work in this way a not.. but for chinese singer it works this way.. use to seat with a chinese singer dad and mom before :P

Why is it better? Well I mean except for bulking VVIP. Coz the price still the same..

they will get better seat slightly front if they had connection with the organizer

they will buy first before it release to public... that is the benfits to have one connection point

Dont forget.. public tix is alway at the back AFTER specific tix was giving out free to sponsor / orgnizer family and friends.. hahah!

But i nt sure if K singer work in this way a not.. but for chinese singer it works this way.. use to seat with a chinese singer dad and mom before :P

oh..thanks for answering the question on behalf of me..yeah, i think if bulk purchase you will get better seat..but MyT-ara's bulk purchase already closed T.T

Well that explains everything..I hope I still can to bulk order.. Ever since the news has been released I barely can concentrate in class -_- And it haunts me when I sleep...