Diadem Forums

[12.06.22] T-ara's ninth member Dani, "I want to join T-ara on stage before December!"

nathaniel

[12.06.22] T-ara's ninth member Dani, "I want to join T-ara on stage before December!"

20120622_1340332989_06243800_1.jpg

T-ara's ninth member Dani is expected to join T-ara in December. Before then, she will guest in T-ara's new music video "Day by Day" which is released in July.

Dani recently told Core Contents Media's CEO Kim Kwangsoo, "I want to join on stage with my T-ara unnies as soon as possible." Now, Core Contents Media is worrying about whether Dani should join T-ara when they simultaneously release a new album in Korea and Japan or in December.

T-ara's comeback single "Day by Day" is composed by Cho Youngsoo and features an amazing transformation again by T-ara. In August, they'll release another new album and join again with Shinsadong Tiger for an exciting new song.

Meanwhile, T-ara will hold their fanclub "QUEEN'S" inauguration on July 14th at Kyunghee University. On August 11th, they'll hold their first solo Korean concert.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120622n12752

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

<_<

Wait till December please lol xD

"when they simultaneously release a new album in Korea and Japan or in December." This would be too hard for her.. especially if she's debuting... having to do those two simultaneously would be too stressful for her...

personally, it's just my selfish wish

My best advices to little Danee.

Girl, please be patience for 5 months. Practices and wait. Okay?

No worries since you will be a part of T-ARA and you will be with them ..

Focus on practices (dance/sing)..

Okay girl? I'm worries your early request gonna be blamed for the RUINING of T-ARa.

btw,I already welcoming you last month.

Here comes the whiny 14 year old, who had no interest or prior training in singing or dancing before being selected to be in the group, wanting to be on stage with established members in less than half a year of training. She clearly just wants to get all the fame and attention that T-ara has earned over the years without having to wait until December to do it. She wants to get on stage so she can hear people cheer for her and shout out her name without a clear understanding of how the Korean music industry works as well as how she'll possibly be perceived. I feel quite sorry for her as she comes across as not having a clue about what she's getting into. I seriously hope they reconsider her joining the group as she seems to be giving CCM a headache already with her request. She has no regard of how her joining the group can affect the others and is solely concerned about getting on stage just to be there. Exactly what I'd expect out of a 14 year old but not a future member of T-ara.

Honestly, my first reaction was like "wtf is this kid thinking?"

But then, after thinking about it for a moment, I kind of feel that she wants to debut faster so people can see her talent. It's no doubt that she already knows how stupidly unwelcome she is in T-ara.

A lot of people were against Hwayoung too right? But then, Hwayoungie debuted and we were blown away by her rapping talent. Perhaps she thinks that she can also appeal to us more by being an "amazing T-ara addition" rather than "some bratty kid".

She probably wants to prove herself worthy. A fourteen year old- no, a soon to debut artist can only take so much hate before breaking down. This applies to all artists, no matter the age.

C'mon, let's not be so immature.

1) We need to support T-ara as a whole. You can't support 7-ara anymore w/o the two new members.

2) No matter how much we hate the choice, KKM isn't going to revoke their decision. Nothing is going to be done unless the two new members themselves withdraw.

3) If the two new members do withdraw, how do you think that will reflect of T-ara and us Queens?

4) Put yourselves in Dani's shoes for minute, and read all the hateful comments circulating everywhere. You think those comments are harsh? You think those are a damn lot of hateful comments? Then think of how many and how harsh the comments are in Korea and Japan, T-ara's main promoting areas.

I'm not saying you should absolutely adore her, just, please, don't hate on her.

/end rant/

Publicity stunt much?

If anything, the real damage that's being done is gaining more negative attention than good.

The decision of adding her is highly controversial alone - why add more gasoline into the fire?

Up till now, never have I heard ANY idol-to-be say anything like this so openly to the press. And

it also brings up the question whose side the press is on - T-ara or CCM? By the looks of it, it seems like

whoever's written the article is under the latter.

Can't imagine how gutted the current members are feeling.

There's a limit to how much idiocy and oppression a human can tolerate. T-ara's very likely to explode in the long run - the question is how much more can they keep it bottled, since they've been active for 3 years now.

Well I'm going to go ahead and ignore the stupid publicity fluff piece and focus on one very important fact learned by this article:

SHINSADONG TIGER PRODUCTION COMING IN AUGUST!!!

For those new QUEEN'S out there, this man is the genius responsible for the Big Trio; Bo Peep, Roly Poly, and Lovey Dovey. He is a genius at catchy dancey pop songs and I can't imagine how good the next one will be!

WOO!!

A lot of people were against Hwayoung too right? But then, Hwayoungie debuted and we were blown away by her rapping talent.

3) If the two new members do withdraw, how do you think that will reflect of T-ara and us Queens?

4) Put yourselves in Dani's shoes for minute, and read all the hateful comments circulating everywhere. You think those comments are harsh? You think those are a damn lot of hateful comments? Then think of how many and how harsh the comments are in Korea and Japan, T-ara's main promoting areas.

Blown away? I laughed so hard.

3) What will it reflect of? Nothing.

4) So it's her fault to join T-ara in the first place. Only an idiot wouldn't know she will be hated. She should know what she's getting herself into.

okay... she wants to join T-ara earlier... FIne with me if she is confident that she trained enough and able to catch up with all the choreography. BUT i disagree if she debutes exactly the time when T-ara promoting in Korea and Japan simultaneously. Let her get used to the "stay up late, working Overtime, wake up early, lack of sleep and no rest" kind of thing before letting her fly between Korea and Japan like teleporting. Anyway, i hasnt fully accepted the new members but comapre to Areum, i like Danee better. Next I js wanna see her talent.

Looking at the fact that Hwayoung used to be critisized when "T-ara will be a 7 member group" but in the end she mindblown with her rap, I honestly think it'll happen to Danee. I sort of felt her 'power' through the pictures that she WILL NOT BE A BURDEN!!

As someone who entered into the entertainment industry at a younger age than she is (and certainly not an industry as rough as the Korean music industry), I personally don't feel sorry for people who put themselves in a position such as her without taking the time to get educated on what the non-glamorous side of the industry entails (considering her age, her parents should have done this in her case) prior to making a decision. The only people who I feel sorry for are the children whose parents force them to be in the industry despite their desires not to be. It's not about being immature, it's about being realistic and being mature enough to understand the good and the bad of what type of situation you're getting yourself into and how it's going to affect you as well as those who are working around you. If you can't take the bad with the good, being in the entertainment industry is not the place to be if you can't handle it. At least Areum wanted to be a singer and should have great knowledge of what she is getting into since she has parents who worked in the industry. Dani, on the other hand, had no desire to be a singer prior to being scouted and is starting with zero experience yet she wants to be on stage in less than half a year's worth of training. And she most likely knows the negative impact her joining the group has had on the fans yet she wants to start performing earlier instead of allowing the fans time to gradually get used to her being in a group and officially debuting later. Let's be real, her main concern is being on stage and basking in the limelight. If she felt otherwise, she would have stuck to what she said before about wanting to focus more on training instead of doing a complete 180 and asking to perform earlier than she was originally intended. I'll give her one thing, she's pretty bold to ask the CEO to change his plans about the time when she's supposed to come out. He better be careful with her, especially if she's the type to be bold and speak out on things she doesn't agree with or doesn't like (you know how much he hates that). Although it rubbed me the wrong way, I appreciate her honesty as I like seeing a person's true colors rather than them just saying some crap to make them look good (like that turning down beauty campaign offers to focus on training BS that I suspect CCM of making up to make her look so desirable).

Here comes the whiny 14 year old, who had no interest or prior training in singing or dancing before being selected to be in the group, wanting to be on stage with established members in less than half a year of training. She clearly just wants to get all the fame and attention that T-ara has earned over the years without having to wait until December to do it. She wants to get on stage so she can hear people cheer for her and shout out her name without a clear understanding of how the Korean music industry works as well as how she'll possibly be perceived. I feel quite sorry for her as she comes across as not having a clue about what she's getting into. I seriously hope they reconsider her joining the group as she seems to be giving CCM a headache already with her request. She has no regard of how her joining the group can affect the others and is solely concerned about getting on stage just to be there. Exactly what I'd expect out of a 14 year old but not a future member of T-ara.

I hate to admit it but this is kind of how I feel. This girl needs to stop and remember what she said just a few weeks ago...she wanted to wait until December so she can practice and not bring the other group members down. This is thoughtless behavior on her behalf, simply because a general schedule has been prepared for the girls for the rest of the year and I'm sure that her putting in to debut sooner is just going to mess that up. And what happens with the music they've already recorded? I'm sure they've pretty much got all of the music that they were going to release for the rest of the year in the can or almost finished; I can only imagine how much time and money it's going to take if she wants to debut and they have to re-record music simply to include her. Then there is the choreography they may have to relearn to accomodate Dani, and this just becomes more and more of a clusterf*** every day. Homegirl needs to slow down and give the fans time to get used to the idea of her. This mess that KKS has perpetuated by shoving her in everyone's face is just getting so tired. People can complain about Areum not really making herself all that known all they want, but at least she has a certain level of mystery to her. Dani's old news and she hasn't even debuted yet. #Truestory

What's this about new Japan album?

Are they preparing a repackage for Japan?

It's too much work if they do all these Korean comebacks on top of Japan comeback. I thought they wouldn't go back to Japan until early next year since.

I'm guessing it's either that or they're going to go the BigBang route and just translate their upcoming material into Japanese and release it a month or two later. I figured we'd get more Japanese material before year's end, this is CCM we're talking about. Lol.

I hate to admit it but this is kind of how I feel. This girl needs to stop and remember what she said just a few weeks ago...she wanted to wait until December so she can practice and not bring the other group members down. This is thoughtless behavior on her behalf, simply because a general schedule has been prepared for the girls for the rest of the year and I'm sure that her putting in to debut sooner is just going to mess that up. And what happens with the music they've already recorded? I'm sure they've pretty much got all of the music that they were going to release for the rest of the year in the can or almost finished; I can only imagine how much time and money it's going to take if she wants to debut and they have to re-record music simply to include her. Then there is the choreography they may have to relearn to accomodate Dani, and this just becomes more and more of a clusterf*** every day. Homegirl needs to slow down and give the fans time to get used to the idea of her. This mess that KKS has perpetuated by shoving her in everyone's face is just getting so tired. People can complain about Areum not really making herself all that known all they want, but at least she has a certain level of mystery to her. Dani's old news and she hasn't even debuted yet. #Truestory

I completely agree with you. There's more to it than just simply allowing her to perform and officially join group activities earlier than planned. Although some people may complain about Areum keeping a low profile, I believe that she is doing the smart thing considering the initial reaction of fans upon hearing about her and Dani's addition. As we know, k-pop fans can be vicious, especially in a situation like this so it's best that she doesn't say too much to avoid putting a bigger target on her back. Overall though, she seems to be getting a more positive response considering her age, knowledge, and experience. As far as Dani, I believe that CCM and KKS have been handling her addition to the group in a way that causes more damage than good. Putting out articles regarding her nonexistant interest in becoming a singer, trying to proclaim how innocent she is as well as well as this story are more harmful than helpful (it's also pointless). It also makes a person a bit suspicious since it seems like they feel the need to be overbearing about how great she is while not really speaking on anything about even her natural singing ability or basic dancing skills. People see straight through what they're doing and it's backfiring. KKS and CCM have played this game time and time again and it's old and tired. We already know that Dani will be debuting in the group, there's no need to keep shoving it down our throats with a bunch of useless information we don't need to know.

BoA aLso debut at young age,she debut when she 13 or 14 year old....entertainment World is rough & compLecated...but it depend on yourseLf,if you can think positive & being strong you can survive even you are young...

i think DANi confident to debut earLy mybe she feeL excited to work with her uNNie...and she comfortabLe around them....Hwayoung also say that...when report ask her that she like to stay with her famiLy or foLLow T-ara unnie to do activities....and she say that she LIKE to foLLow her unnie....

What i'm scare if DANi debut early is about her study...she shouLd know that T-ara have a craZy schedule....and onLy her i guess stiLL study...that must be difficult to her......

But no matter what happen i wiLL support T-ARA....forever LOVE.... :)