Diadem Forums

[12.06.22] T-ara's ninth member Dani, "I want to join T-ara on stage before December!"

nathaniel

BoA aLso debut at young age,she debut when she 13 or 14 year old....entertainment World is rough & compLecated...but it depend on yourseLf,if you can think positive & being strong you can survive even you are young...

The difference is that BoA debuted as a solo - not as a member of a group, not to mention SM had already been well-established with earlier artists before then AND overall, performs much better than CCM does, business-wise.

Looks like a whim of a spoiled child...

I'm sorry Dani, but personally, I don't want you to join T-ara earlier nor later, I don't want you to join at all.

When I look at the picture in this article, and see Dani's face next to Hyomin, I feel bad, what's that kid doing here ?

I might seem harsh, but that's what I feel, and it's not getting better with time...

Hey, i don't like dani too, i prefer the old six member concept. But, the fact t-ara is just another cute money maker for ccm, you can't blame dani, you can't blame the machine when the owner change the part of the machine, right ? She's just a human, and this t-ara is her new job, i guess she wanna show the best thing she can do for her job. Let's see what she can do :)

I hope she gets to join in October! I can't wait to see them as a 9 member group. :) Being a fan of T-ara never gets boring!

me too.., but she's really impatient that she couldn't wait until December., i was lolling her, but i like her obsession of work.

My best advise,please wait patienly for another 5 months.

Little kid you need to practise really hard if you are going to join T-ara.

Since T-ara are now so well known,its better not to make this little kid rushed into

the group.After she did a shooting for Day By Day,I guess she can't wait to get all the fame and glam.

That's why she wants to join the group as fast as possible.Oh c'mon can't you just wait like

what you had promised.It won't do you any good either.I'm worried Dani will messed up the

whole song and dance moves if she wants to join this coming Oct.As she said before,she wants

to practise really hard.Now where did the promise go to,huh?

Remember all T-ara members had more than 2 years of experience,and Dani dosen't have that

long experience.Kid you need to wait!!

ya Ppl u must REMEMBER

BOA debut as SOLO.. if anything happen it only happen to her ALONE

The difference is that BoA debuted as a solo - not as a member of a group, not to mention SM had already been well-established with earlier artists before then AND overall, performs much better than CCM does, business-wise.

Seriously??? First she joins T-ara, then she wants 2 debut early?!? I wonder whether KKS has a twitter acc so I can push his stupid face. :angry: Pls, she and Areum are just 14 year old kids and he wants them 2 join T-ara? *sobs* My 7-ara! :( Besides, they are 4 or 5 years younger than Jiyeon who was the maknae... Why don't KKS listen 2 us T-ara fans!? This will not make me like T-ara lesser, but make me hate him more. :P:lol::angry:

Hmm in my opinion she should wait a lil bit more. This double promotion both in Korea and Japan would be too much for her. I don't think she has any idea of what being an idol means. She's been training for too little. I don't really mind having her in the group. I support them as 6-7-9-20 or whatever but I think she should be prepared enough before debuting . Netizens and haters are curel and barely need an excuse to talk s**t about idols, so... please Dani, for your own good... keep training for a few more months.

I don't even know why people are comparing Dani to BoA; it's completely different. Like people have mentioned, BoA debuted as a solo artist, and furthermore, she was actually TALENTED AND TRAINED enough to do it - Dani? I don't know about talent, but she sure as hell doesn't have the training.

And to some extent I think the dislike towards her is justified - Dani practically brought it on herself by accepting the offer to join T-ara; just because she's a kid doesn't mean I have to overlook the fact that she's completely ruining the group dynamics with her presence. Say she's young and doesn't understand the consequences if you'd like, but I think a 14-year-old should be cognizant enough to realize that she'll get haters.

It doesn't help that this debuting early crap just makes her look like even more of a whiny kid who wants fame. Sorry for being harsh, but =/

Seriously??? First she joins T-ara, then she wants 2 debut early?!? I wonder whether KKS has a twitter acc so I can push his stupid face. :angry: Pls, she and Areum are just 14 year old kids and he wants them 2 join T-ara? *sobs* My 7-ara! :( Besides, they are 4 or 5 years younger than Jiyeon who was the maknae... Why don't KKS listen 2 us T-ara fans!? This will not make me like T-ara lesser, but make me hate him more. :P:lol::angry:

Areum isn't 14.

The only way to make him listen to the fans if the fans themselves organize a boycott against T-ara's album next month - as much as it would put a huge damage on T-ara as a whole, it's the only way that can knock some sense into him.

T-ara isn't going to be disbanded or become a huge flop over one album having bad sales as they're among the top tier groups in Korea so I'd say it's worth a shot. The main source of income is of course, from the fans - if the fans organize something of their own against him, then definite results occur.

Did KKS got slapped in the face by MONEY?

Oh gosh,she's don't even debut officially yet but I seriously don't like her.First,she's been "nice" for saying she will wait till December because she wanted to train harder,make sure that she's perfect and don't do any harm to the group,bla bla bla and suddenly BAM! "I want to join the group as soon as possible!"

Guys,can you still recall in 2010 during the time when Hwayoung was added?A few of them said it was so difficult to re-learn the choreographies.Now,they need to RE-LEARN the choreographies twice since not only one,but two of them are about to be added.

Call me a baddie but I will be the first to laugh at her if any news regarding her collapsing or been admitted to the hospitals because of the harsh schedules.Oh wait,I would feel happier if they sue the so-called CEO a.k.a the famous money grabber.

no make up your mind this is what i am mad about she is immature she cant make up her mind. first she says she wants to wait and now she says she wants to come asap. ahh i dont relly want her to be part of t-ara she has no expirance she cant sing. why is she chosen over the other people that trained for years and get replaced by some girl off the streat. excuse my poor eng

we need to create a boycott of the next album. you may

not like it but it has to be done if we want t-ara to keep going strong in the future