Diadem Forums

[12.06.22] T-ara's ninth member Dani, "I want to join T-ara on stage before December!"

nathaniel

At first, I thought I was neutral about this, but now I don't think it's a good idea for her to debut earlier. Especially when both albums (korean and japanese) come out; it'll be too much for her all at once. And let's not forget that areum needs time to get exposure too. While areum can receive some public attention as a new addition, then dani can join in december. Plus, she'd be getting more training, right?

I was neutral before, because she's in the new mv, so I figured maybe she could be included earlier. Being in the mv is already giving her some attention from what I see. Tbh, I think it would've been better if areum was in it since she's promoting with them now, but maybe ccm has good reasons for the choice.

I saw her in the Day by Day MV (I watched it three times) and I think she's got talent. We haven't seen her vocal talent, dancing talent, and variety talent, but she's pretty good at acting and is really pretty. Ah, well, no. She isn't really pretty. She's fcking beautiful. but anyway.

In the MV, she was really tall 0.o next to Hyomin...lol

I still have no idea what Ahreum has yet, so I kinda want Ahreum to make more appearances...

All in all, I want to see a perf with all nine~