Diadem Forums

[12.06.26] T-ara's Soyeon cast in KBS drama "Haeundae Lovers"

nathaniel

Soyeon in drama? I'M LOVING IT!

I guess Soyeon the Jerry gonna be the gangster's daughter. I bet she must be the cantik (beautiful) gangster daughter ever.Now I can see the reason why KKS adding Aerum as vocalist in T-ARA. During Soyeon absence, I hope more QriRam part and these two get sportlight to shine and improve their vocal.

Park Soyeon,I'm waiting and looking forward to your drama!

i don't know about soyeon's acting skills but i'm so excited ! i wonder if it's just a minor role or something bigger...can't tell from the description.

this girl here is so talented but so underrated, everyone knows "the big 3" in t-ara (which i absolutely love btw) but soyeon is not that popular. i think it's time for her to shine too :wub:

See,that's why we shouldn't trust CCM for saying the girls will stop acting this year.

Soyeon is my bias and I'm dying to see her acting skills but considering that she will film this in July which T-ara is still in a comeback period,she will have a hard time squeezing some space to both perform with the girls AND filming the drama,as well.Is this mean she gonna miss a few of T-ara's performances?Sigh,I do hope it's not the case because in Day By Day,she sings 70% of that song.But then again,she's not the main character like Eunjung,Hyomin or Jiyeon so there's still some looseness.

The last thing I want to hear is Soyeon (and other T-ara members,of course) been hospitalized from exhaustion and such.

oh my gosh!!! this is what I've been waiting for!!!!! I can't imagine my wish will (hopefully this is real already and would not be change! > sorry I'm a little bit greedy XD) come true!!!

but again, they are already stress due to hectic schedule, so i just wish she can maintain her health... so my emotions are really mixed!!!

in her bubi2 part, she done a great part in the mini-acting, that's why I have been looking forward to this!!!

Ssyo fighting!!!!

wahhh...... :o GREAT!!! First for Leader Soo!!! seems another drama to be watch... :D :D :D waiting for the first episode.. ^_^:wub:

All 6-ara got into drama already started with Eunjung,Jiyeon,Qri,Boram,Hyomin and then its time for Soyeon!!! :lol:

Cool. Can't wait to see it once it is telecast over KBS World (with English subtitles!). :D

Soyeon fighting!

PS: Soyeon forgot to mention Qri and Boram. Speaking of Boram, maybe she and Soyeon can do their version of Tom and Jerry. :P

... It will be another killer schedule for them... As fans, all we could (and should) do is give out our 100% support to them.

T-ara fighting!!!