Diadem Forums

[12.06.27] T-ara's SF music video teaser being released on the 28th

nathaniel

[12.06.27] T-ara's SF music video teaser being released on the 28th

1340761183_348771.jpg

Girl group T-ara will reveal their music video teaser for "Day by Day" on the 28th at 3:00 PM.

T-ara will unveil a 40 second music video teaser for "Day by Day", in which the T-ara members act in, with a 180-degree style transformation from previous concepts.

The "Day by Day" music video was directed by Cha Euntaek, and takes place in the future in a city based in 2330. In addition, T-ara's ninth member Dani will be introduced to fans through the video.

T-ara members said that fans can expect a great video and that they're proud of the final outcome.

T-ara's new album "Day by Day" will be released on July 3rd and they'll come back with an eighth member, Areum.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120627n09240

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Hmm, I guess they want to get hype for just the song and album, then as it dies out, reignite the hype for the huge transformative drama MV, which is why the release date is set so far apart. But does this mean no alternate versions of MV? No dance, or song version?

I just feel weird getting a song and performances without an MV for it to be based off. (Look how weird it was for LVDV's first few perfs, the michael jackson thriller themed performance was met with criticism because fans didn't know it was an ode to that part of the zombie version MV. Without reference, some things don't look as good as possible.)

Another reason I want the MV sooner? I CAN'T WAIIT. Final Fantasy themed T-ara!

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the teaser as well as the full drama version when it's released. The choreography for this song is great and I've been practicing my moves so I really hope that they'll release a dance version as well, lol. I'm also looking forward to seeing how well Areum blends in with the rest of the girls.

I'm sort of neutral about it because I don't like blonde hair and villain Jiyeon plus her outfit a bit slutty,

but still looking forward regardless ^_^

But does this mean no alternate versions of MV? No dance, or song version?

lol don't worry I'm sure they will release it.

Those poster are DAE to the BAK!!!!!

SLAY-ARA gonna slay and slash those wigs

and topping the music charts with this song. Who can beat SLAY-ARA? Completely UNTOPPABLE

SLAY-ARA!

Hoping, T-ARA will win again for Best Female Group in GOMtv 2012 Award like what the did with Roly Poly in 2011.