Diadem Forums

[12.06.27] T-ara's SF music video teaser being released on the 28th

nathaniel

I'm sort of neutral about it because I don't like blonde hair and villain Jiyeon plus her outfit a bit slutty,

but still looking forward regardless

@Kenzo. Lol. Slutty? I feel that her outfit is the best among the three .... Okay maybe I have some weird fashion sense. The outfit and hair colour are not bothering me that much, the thing that is on her head is the one that is bothering me.

I LOVE VILLAIN AKA BADASS JIYEON !!! She makes me wanna slap her. Lol. Especially in Dream High 2. Hate it when she portrays a sympathetic character who only cries with her lonely heart. I rather watch her as a cold, evil, mysterious character with that wicked smile of hers.

Love the contrast colour of the poster but the people crowding behind the three of them sort of creep me out. They look like zombies in ninja outfit. Is Soyeon, Qri, Hwayoung and Boram hiding in the crowd?? :rolleyes:

I AM SO READY FOR NON-STOP T-ARA blockbuster music videos !!!

@Kenzo. Lol. Slutty? I feel that her outfit is the best among the three .... Okay maybe I have some weird fashion sense. The outfit and hair colour are not bothering me that much, the thing that is on her head is the one that is bothering me.

I LOVE VILLAIN AKA BADASS JIYEON !!! She makes me wanna slap her. Lol. Especially in Dream High 2. Hate it when she portrays a sympathetic character who only cries with her lonely heart. I rather watch her as a cold, evil, mysterious character with that wicked smile of hers.

Yeah.. I meant not the outfit on that poster, but the outfit in the selcas she posted. I like Eunjung's outfit the best~

I love it too, but really, she's playing that role all the time .___. If it's badass like Cry Cry then I would totally dig it <3

But does this mean no alternate versions of MV? No dance, or song version?

LMAO,like kenzo said before,it's really RARE to see T-ara release only one music video with the same song.I mean,they have been doing that since Lies and Bo Peep Bo Peep and their latest song,Lovey Dovey has 3 different versions of music videos.Besides,the video choreography of Jonte dancing to the song was leaked so I'm positive that there's more than 1 version.Seriously,both the song and the choreography is daebak. :wub:

this is so coooollllll !!! can't wait for the teaser !!! jiyeon, eunjung and hyomin looks so cool and totally badass :D but all the zombie horror people in the background looks scary but make the poster looks more cool !! T-ara ganbatte!!!

i hope next time CCM will make T-ara anime :wub:

the video must be awesome, indeed. when the last MV's were released, I was quite surprise with the great ideas they came up with. Now this time, with a futuristic concept, I must say i'm quite thrilled to watch it !