Diadem Forums

[12.06.27] T-ara's Eunjung likely to be cast alongside Joo Jihoon in SBS drama "Five Fingers"

nathaniel

[12.06.27] T-ara's Eunjung likely to be cast alongside Joo Jihoon in SBS drama "Five Fingers"

20120627_1340776746_94080900_1.jpg

T-ara's Eunjung will very likely be appearing as the partner to Joo Jihoon in SBS TV's "A Gentleman's Dignity" successor drama "Five Fingers".

On the 27th, the broadcaster said to TV Report, "Eunjung has made an agreement verbally with the crew to appear in 'Fiver Fingers'."

"Five Fingers" is about young people who each have their own tragedies to overcome and achieve their dreams. Eunjung will play Hong Dami who dreamed of becoming a pianist. Joo Jihoon is a pianist who has extraordinary talent, but must overcome his family's tragic history.

Eunjung's agency Core Contents Media commented, "We're currently in talks and will make the final agreement in a meeting after T-ara returns from Japan."

"Five Fingers" was written by Kim Sunok who previously wrote for "Temptation of Wife" and "Smile Mom" and directed by Choi Hyunghun, who directed "Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors". In addition to Joo Jihoon and Eunjung's casting, Chae Sira and Ji Changwuk are also part of the cast.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120627n19428

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

First Minnie as the Nine Tail Fox, Then Soyeon as the daughter of gangster in Haeudae Lovers and now Eungie in Five Finger as a pianist ? No doubt since Eungie did learn piano from her mother (her mother was a piano instructor before)

Hell yeah because in Kpop industry only T-ARA are great in acting and singing. I mean act-dol. Great singers, great actresses, great dancers, great shufflers, greats models etc. The most super duper multi-talented idols goes to T-ARA. Who else can beat them in acting and singing at the same time? Only T-ARA can make it DAEBAK!

So whatever happened to no acting? Lol, KKS, I'll forgive you this time because we get to see the girls act, but don't you overwork them!

So now, there's Hyomin, Soyeon and Eunjung more or less confirmed with roles. Then there's the rumor about Jiyeon and Qri too. What about Boram and Hwayoung? Haven't seen Hwayoung act before. :)

yess, i´m so happy but i thought CCM has say that they will be doing a break about dramas for T-ARA members :huh: . Anyway, i´m happy they can act, i need Eunjung dramas like crazy, relly i love her acting and i´m happy she can keep growing as an actress and she can use her musical talent in this drama and that´s the best part of it, i hope she can sing aswell.

one question who is this Joo Jihoon?

One or two weeks ago, I read an article about why Joo Jihoon not being casted in any drama after he finished his military service. And now, he got it. Good.

Wait, is Eunjung be a main character here? ^^ Eunjung as pianist!

I hope this drama will get a high rating.

I hope she gets this role! Weee!!!! I like Joon Ji hoon, he's the male lead in princess hours. Yay!!! So happy for Eunjung, Hyomin and Soyeon. I hope their drama will get high ratings and their acting gets a lot of praise from others. Daebak!! Can't wait!!!

AWESOME! Finally another good Eunjung drama, and with Ji Chang Wook to boot! I hope they're a couple~ First Hyomin, then Soyeon, and now Eunjung... It's obvious that the people who do the casting all know how awesome T-ara members are at acting! Now all that's left is for Jiyeon to be castes in a new drama(preferably as a main character...and with JB again XD. Just my personal wish heh.)

Ok now I'm really jealous, even Eunjung got casted now! When is Jiyeon gonna star in a new drama???!!!!

AWESOME! Finally another good Eunjung drama, and with Ji Chang Wook to boot! I hope they're a couple~ First Hyomin, then Soyeon, and now Eunjung... It's obvious that the people who do the casting all know how awesome T-ara members are at acting! Now all that's left is for Jiyeon to be castes in a new drama(preferably as a main character...and with JB again XD. Just my personal wish heh.)

Jiyeon already was casted in a drama earlier this year - one which also cost her very first vacation since God knows how long.

Besides, promoting songs and filming for dramas simultaneously is a hideously exhausting job.

Cut her some slack, guys.