Diadem Forums

[12.06.27] T-ara's Eunjung likely to be cast alongside Joo Jihoon in SBS drama "Five Fingers"

nathaniel

wow...another drama? a bit doubtful about this one though.. it may feature a rotational story line from how the way the drama description is written. like they will have a central crew, but always shifting the focus from one character to the next.

something like jiyeons jf2, but not that it wasn't an awesome drama xD just that screen time feels lesser compared to say, a normal drama where 3 or 4 characters dominate the show. oh well. but I'm sure eunjung will steal the show (:

First was Hyomin (MBC), then Soyeon (KBS), now its Eunjung (SBS). It seems T-ara's going after a triple threat in dramas as well. L-O-V-E it!!! ;)

I'm anticipating the other members will be announced to appear in musicals and movies next. :P The question now is who will be announced next to appear in?

wohooooo.....i'm so happy !! finally eunjung with her new drama again ! i hope she will play as the lead :D :D

i can't believe 3 t-ara members in new dramas, i'm so excited, i think now T-ara are famous as the best acting-dol in korea. eunjung as a pianist, i know her mother is an instructor pianist, but i wonder if she can play piano too B) this news and the new "day by day" cool posters really made my day :wub: :wub: :wub:

when i can see boram participate in any drama?????????so sad...i wish boram can act in any drama in the future...i want to have a collection of boram's drama....why it's very hard for my boram to shine like eunjung,hyomin and jiyeon...and soyeon...very very sad....

Although I'm extremely happy, and excited for these dramas that most T-ara members have either rumored or confirmed to be in, I'm really really disappointed in CCM. They said that T-ara wasn't going to do acting in 2012 to focus on their music career and half a year into 2012, we have almost half the members being rumored or confirmed roles in dramas!

/end rant of seriousness

/being fangirlness

WOOT GO EUNJUNG!! I can't wait to watch this ^^~

First Minnie as the Nine Tail Fox, Then Soyeon as the daughter of gangster in Haeudae Lovers and now Eungie in Five Finger as a pianist ? No doubt since Eungie did learn piano from her mother (her mother was a piano instructor before)

Hell yeah because in Kpop industry only T-ARA are great in acting and singing. I mean act-dol. Great singers, great actresses, great dancers, great shufflers, greats models etc. The most super duper multi-talented idols goes to T-ARA. Who else can beat them in acting and singing at the same time? Only T-ARA can make it DAEBAK!

ahaha I love your second half of the post xD T-ara is daebak~

And I don't know about other groups, because i don't really keep tabs on them, but it does seem like T-ara is the only idol who does promotions for their music and partake in dramas at the same time o_o;; But i think it's because the other idol's management know that it's too freaking hard and stressful, therefore they don't do it, CCM on the other hand makes it seem like they don't give a rat's *** about T-ara and only about the $$$ that's going to be coming in <_<

On the other hand, it's probably because they have the experience to juggle multiple events at the same time....

First was Hyomin (MBC), then Soyeon (KBS), now its Eunjung (SBS). It seems T-ara's going after a triple threat in dramas as well. L-O-V-E it!!! ;)

I'm anticipating the other members will be announced to appear in musicals and movies next. :P The question now is who will be announced next to appear in?

Triple threat!! I wonder if they'll be competing with each other on ratings :lol:

I bet next we'll hear that Jiyeon and Qri is confirmed in that one drama, Boram would appear in another drama, and lastly Hwayoung is going to make an acting debut!

It does seem that the use of the 2 additions is because the current members of T-ara are all going to be doing some acting this year...

OMG!!!

First Soyeon and now Eunjung!

I am so excited Soyeon and Eunjung are doing dramas for big networks like KBS and SBS. I don't want Eunjung in another flop drama like Queen Insoo. Eunjung needs to snatch those top ratings!

T-ara = Meryl Streeps of Korea.

Good morning QUEEN'S. Just want to share something with you all.

Minnie for Nine Tail Fox on MBC, Soyeon for KBS Haeundae Lovers and now Eungie for SBS Five Fingers. Hell yeah.

Now I demand for Qri, Boram and Jiyeon to sing the OST for their sisters drama.

(Qri for NTF Minnie, The Tom Boram for Her Jerry Soyeon KBS and baby dino for her womanizer hubby Eungie.) Once this happen, my life will be COMPLETE and PERFECT!

Let's our QUEENS dominate the daily drama. Should I call it T-drama? (T-ARA drama)?