Diadem Forums

[12.06.28] T-ara felt burdened by the fan club fee and will offer a full refund

nathaniel

[12.06.28] T-ara felt burdened by the fan club fee and will offer a full refund

201206280956774229_1.jpg

T-ara are planning to give 2,500 fans who joined their fan club a full refund on their entry fee that they paid to join.

T-ara's agency said on the 28th that because it took three years for T-ara to establish their fan club and meet fans, they felt like it was burdening to make fans pay to join the fan club, so they want to personally give a full refund usnig their own money.

T-ara will officially establish their fan club "QUEEN'S" on the 14th of July at Kyunghee University. 2,500 fans are expected to attend the fan club opening ceremony.

T-ara are preparing and excited to meet fans at their "QUEEN's" fan club opening ceremony. They'll also have a high-touch time with fans.

T-ara members said, "We're excited to see all the fans show up to meet T-ara and hope everyone can have an enjoyable time."

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120628n08802

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

T-ara are planning to give 2,500 fans who joined their fan club a full refund on their entry fee that they paid to join.

T-ara's agency said on the 28th that because it took three years for T-ara to establish their fan club and meet fans, they felt like it was burdening to make fans pay to join the fan club, so they want to personally give a full refund usnig their own money.

T-ara members said, "We're excited to see all the fans show up to meet T-ara and hope everyone can have an enjoyable time."

Call me suspicious but....this sounds pretty fishy to me since CCM's the one that said this, not T-ara themselves.

Their company certainly as hell didn't give a damn about what fans had to say about the member additions and KKS threatening the current members and now this? Publicity stunt once again?

Something's a bit off here. It's as if they're doing this to nullify whatever the fans had to say about KKs, member additions and CCM in general by pulling this off.

OMG!This is the first time I heard idol refund their fan club's entry fee. T-ara respects,caring,and loving Queen's forever and always <3 .

Call me suspicious but....this sounds pretty fishy to me since CCM's the one that said this, not T-ara themselves.

Their company certainly as hell didn't give a damn about what fans had to say about the member additions and KKS threatening the current members and now this? Publicity stunt once again?

Something's a bit off here. It's as if they're doing this to nullify whatever the fans had to say about KKs, member additions and CCM in general by pulling this off.

IMO,even if CCM behind this publicity stunt, T-ara still get all the credit. It's diferrent if the news said "CCM will refund fan club's entry fee" now that's sounds suspicious.

IMO,even if CCM behind this publicity stunt, T-ara still get all the credit. It's diferrent if the news said "CCM will refund fan club's entry fee" now that's sounds suspicious.

Well, T-ara would get the credit of course but then again, CCM would want to cast suspicion away from itself as much as possible. It's not like T-ara has much say in how things go around within CCM (because if they did, the member additions wouldn't have occurred in the first place, nor would they have worked to the point of collapsing and ending up in hospital).