Diadem Forums

[12.06.28] T-ara felt burdened by the fan club fee and will offer a full refund

nathaniel

Maybe T-ara doesn't know about the existence of fan club payment LOL KKS must be doing this because he already saw how difficult it is (esp International fans) to pay through wiring and not having the benefits too, something's fishy here :P

This doesn't make sense to me.

Fees paid into club, which are accepted by who? T-ara? CCM? Site admin?

It wouldn't make sense for T-ara to personally pay fans back out of their own personal savings, especially if the monies received aren't going to them personally. That would mean that someone else has profited, while T-ara is losing money.

I hope this just a publicity stunt with false facts. I wouldn't want T-ara to pay anyone back if they aren't the true holders of said money.

T-ara sees their fans worried about their health. Asks for a vacation.

KKS: No, stop being lazy.

T-ara sees the confusion/anger of their fans about the addition of new members. Ask for reconsideration.

KKS: No, Soyeon needs help.

T-ara feels bad asking for money from their fans after 3 years of no fan club. Ask for refund.

KKS: That's a great idea! But I'm not paying for it.

Stay classy, CCM. OTL

just like others opinion, suspicion arise to me too when i first read it... XD Well, maybe it's really hard to tell if CCM (Queens is not the one talking here right?) is already saying truth or just publicity, it is stack on me already coz KKS is just ruining his image because of all the news he is been spitting out.

and I mean, for me, Queen's would definitely don't mind if they will pay some fee for T-ara fan club as long as we can meet our Queens right?

but then again, if this is the Queens request to KKS, I'm so proud of them since they don't want the Queen's to pay as a thanks for their support :) They definitely not that greedy towards money unlike their CEO. and they value their fans so much...

am So proud of T-ara

Honestly, I was smiling happily when I read the title... <3 U girls didn't let me down and always makes me proud as QUEEN'S... ^^ I believe KKS is getting heart attack when T-ara decide this.. *evil laughs*

T-ara, I <3 U!!! T-ARA, WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!!!

THIS IS THE REASON WHY I LOVE T-ARA SO MUCH..

WHAT IS IN THEIR MINDS..SO SWEET..THINKING OF FANS..

I WISH ALL PEOPLE COULD SEE THEIR KINDNESS ESPECIALLY HATERS..

T-ARA HAVE A PURE HEART..SEEING T-ARA WITH WHITE WINGS AT THEIR BACKS...

oh well, it was a good decision... i can't seem to understand why i fee should be taken to the members, unless it was for site management. but that usually happens to fansubs and things like that!

3 cheers for that!

oh well, it was a good decision... i can't seem to understand why i fee should be taken to the members, unless it was for site management. but that usually happens to fansubs and things like that!

3 cheers for that!