Diadem Forums

[12.06.28] T-ara felt burdened by the fan club fee and will offer a full refund

nathaniel

i really agree, if taken at face value, that this post is really a good thing in and of itself. but it just seems to be brimming with some underlying intent.. publicity stunt perhaps? wouldn't really come off as surprising would it?

haiz... they deserve a better agency..

Being a King is much better than being loyal to any other girl group, except Kara Those are my secondary biases. 7-Ara always puts their fans first and has never forgotten us since their debut.

7-Ara Fighting!

When will they open next batch of official members? I saw a video in youtube with a gift for Queens official members ... I really loved the T-ara Keychain ... I WANT TO BE AN OFFICIAL MEMBER ... I DON'T CARE HOW EXPENSIVE THE MEMBERSHIP IS ... I JUST WANT IN!

When will they open next batch of official members? I saw a video in youtube with a gift for Queens official members ... I really loved the T-ara Keychain ... I WANT TO BE AN OFFICIAL MEMBER ... I DON'T CARE HOW EXPENSIVE THE MEMBERSHIP IS ... I JUST WANT IN!

Only queen's official members that are residents of korea are eligible for the limited fan goods. But it seems that the goods were distributed only to the fans that attended the fan event.