Diadem Forums

[12.06.28] Quick News - "Day by Day" teaser delayed until 5:30 KST

nathaniel

[12.06.28] Quick News - "Day by Day" teaser delayed until 5:30 KST

243952623_kZc3aznD_tara_daybyday_poster_horizontal03.jpg

T-ara's "Day by Day" music video teaser will be released online at 5:30 PM on June 28th.

T-ara's "Day by Day" music video teaser was originally supposed to be released today at 3:00 PM but slight modifications were made to better it and it's been delayed until 5:30 PM instead.

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

KKS is such a troll really. I feel like a ball being kicked and toyed around by him. Well, it seems like he likes to play with Queen's and since I am trapped in the fandom, I have no choice ...

KKS, you are cruel but I am willing to wait and if you delay the teaser and the music video, I'll wait and if you delay T-ara's mini album, I'll still wait. Being QUEEN'S is torturing but the end product is so worthy of my suffering.

T-ARA, I'll wait for you to blast my ears and to make my eye balls drop with your music and your music video !!!!

Couldn't wait for the teaser so I youtubed "T-ara Day by Day" and found the leaked choreography video instead...

(I though they have deleted them all but pssst.. its still there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYaIucHv9Vo

)

And wow! IMHO the song is ..... E... P... I... C... !!! Although with the intro & chorus, I would've thought more of a 'fantasy-lords-of-the-rings' type of theme instead of MadMaxacapolypse...