Diadem Forums

[12.06.28] Video - Day by Day teaser

nathaniel

Wow is this like a surprise? I don't see any hate comments on Dani hahaha, where you at guys? heh heh ... I'm quite impressed by Dani's acting here, she does give off some wonder expressions. This MV is going to be a hit, wait it might just be the best, most well directed,epic MV in k-pop history.

Thanks for posting the teaser, it looks like it's gonna be awesome! The ladies look stunning as usual and the plot looks to be well executed from the little we've seen. Hwayoung's rap sounds great as usual! Dani looks great as well, I hope my impression changes some about her in this video and over time I can grow to like her. She's rubbed me the wrong way with all those articles but I will give credit where credit is due if she can deliver. Plus, as much as I oppose the additions, I don't really want to dislike them and have those feelings overshadow other aspects of the group that I do like. I didn't stick around with them this long to ultimately be run away by newbies. I just hope that they can show us that their additions will prove to be useful as I'm sure that would make some of us feel a bit better.

Wow. Absolutely jaw dropping. I'm so hyped. The intro of the song matches perfectly with the vid. The teaser really gives an impression of toughness and makes me feel that T-ara is going to totally dominate the k pop scene this summer, everyone else should just pack up and go home.....for crying out loud, Eunjung is carrying a sword! End of story.

It exceeded my expectations. Am a happy fan. :D Although I won't deny that I'm a little sadden that the others didn't play a part in the MV.

Btw, here is coremidas' link...since they are the offical channel after all...

omg, wow is totally different from my imagination. when i first heard of the futuristic idea i thought it was going to be about technology and stuff, but this is beatuful too. can't wait till they make their comeback stage!!!! Don't hate me for saying this but is it me or did Jiyeon gain weight? not that it matter. The music sound really good, i hope will will kill all the chart even though it not an electric sound.

The teaser is so epic! I can't wait to see the music video. Just watching this, there's an awesome tragic warrior-feel that just heightens with the musical refrain. I'm watching it over and over again just too absorb all the awesomeness of T-ara.

Looks more like a post-apocalyptic Earth than futuristic (not complaining though!). It also somewhat reminds me of FF7. Can't wait to see the full MV.

Why time moves so slow (when you're anticipating something really good)?

T-ARA fighting! ^_^

this is purely awesome teaser :wub: :wub: :wub:

i'm so super excited, i wonder what's the story about. so many speculations but i'm agree with everyone else, i think eunjung is dani's grown up version. jiyeon is daebaakkkk, i love her blonde even more because of this mv. eunjung eyes scared me a little hahahaha i think i will love this mv more than cry cry, T-ara in fierce style, so cool B) B) B)

yeah..i see it too..danee's eyes remind me of eunjung's hair..huhu..what could it be..btw, is that jiyeon is the responsible person making earth ruining??gosh..i just love jiyeon's smirk..emm, who save hyomin..the one ride the bike..too much question..huhu..t-ara is the best..the song is awesome..t-ara hwaiting..

I have been utterly blown away!!!

First of all, I love that the setting of the music vid has a dystopian feel to it...when I first heard that the video was going to have a futuristic setting and saw some of the teaser pics I automatically jumped to something like Britney Spears' "Toxic" video as a reference. And while I still see some of its influence here (the girls' hair and outfits primarily), this looks much very much like it was inspired by Mad Max, as was reported. I also see a lot of Final Fantasy and Chrono Trigger here.

Secondly, while I'm still not thrilled about the additions, I can sort of see what KKS was saying when he called Dani an "unrefined jewel." Her pictures don't do her justice, she is a lovely young girl. It's going to take a lot more than a teaser to sell me on her inclusion, but so far, so good. I wish she didn't have so much screen time in the teaser either, but I can also see why they decided to feature her so prominently; it's their way of letting the fans know that she fits well into T-ara's overall aesthetic and not to worry, that they're not COMPLETELY inept. It seems to be working, too; I've noticed that a lot of people have rescinded their initial opinions of Dani based on this teaser alone.

Third, while I'm happy to see the EunHyoJi trifecta looking as good as ever, I would have loved to see Boram, Qri, Hwayoung, Soyeon, and Areum in this teaser as well...even if it's just bit roles, I think now more than ever CCM needs to be enforcing that T-ara is now a group of nine, and as such things are going to need to change to accomodate that. This is a really good time to be addressing issues such as screen time and line distribution, especially since it was such a huge problem when there were only seven of them...I can only imagine how it's going to be if things keep going the way they have with nine girls. Obviously there are girls that will receive more attention within the group, but that doesn't mean that Boram, Qri, and Hwayoung aren't any less deserving of some spotlight time as well. I'm not sure why Soyeon and Areum weren't featured...you'd think that with Soyeon gaining so much popularity over the past several months and Areum joining promotions before Dani that CCM would want to get them a little bit of screen time as well.

I know this sounds like a bit of a rant, but all in all, I was extremely impressed with this teaser. I wasn't sure what to think when I heard that "Day By Day" would be a sci-fi video since they can be notoriously hard to execute if there isn't proper budget and you don't know what the hell you're doing, but this looks amazing. The song itself sounds amazing too, and I love that T-ara has opted to go back to their Absolute First Album roots and give us a dark, sexy, sad song, since it's what they do best. Amazingly enough, it fits in well with the video, which I wasn't sure it would, but the video's harder edge and the song's sadness combine to give the whole package kind of a hopeless, melancholy feeling...and I think that's exactly what they were shooting for.

For all intents and purposes it looks like T-ara will survive the craziness that's been surrounding them, as it looks like, for the most part, anticipation for both this song and video are almost universal. Well done, T-ara. And KKS...if you know what's good for you, you'll stop messing with T-ara from here on out. You mIght have been able to pull this off once but don't go crazy adding and subtracting members in the future, or you really WILL ruin them as a group. Leave well enough alone, since we all know that T-ara's pretty much all CCM has at this point. Mess with them too much and you'll be SOL.