Diadem Forums

[12.06.29] T-ara rush back to Korea from Japan today

nathaniel

[12.06.29] T-ara rush back to Korea from Japan today

201206290814071110_1.jpg

T-ara will rush home to Korea after their concert in Japan.

According to T-ara's agency, T-ara will rush back to Korea through Gimpo Airpotr today at 10:30 AM. This is because T-ara's scheduled to appear on the live KBS2TV "Music Bank" half-year show.

T-ara had hits in the first half of the year with "Lovey-Dovey" and their duet with Davichi, "We Were In Love".

Despite the hectic schedules in Japan, T-ara members said, "We're excited to have our comeback stage in Korea with 'Day by Day' since it's been a long time since we could meet our fans on stage."

T-ara's members Soyeon, Eunjnug and Hyomin all have been confirmed for drama roles in "Haeundae Lovers", "Five Fingers" and "One Thousandth Man" in the second half of the year. After the "Music Bank" half-year show, the girls will go to drama script reading to prepare for the filming of the drama and then leave back to Japan with the other members on the morning of the 30th for concert tour dates.

Yesterday, T-ara released the teaser for their comeback song "Day by Day" and received an explosive reaction online.

On July 3rd, T-ara's comeback song "Day by Day" will be released and on the 14th, they'll establish the founding of their fanclub, "QUEEN'S".

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120629n05301

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I hope all the girls can stay healthy throughout their hectic schedules down the road. I'm definitely proud / excited for them, but they seem even more busy than before.

What does airplanes, cars, and waiting rooms have in common for T-ara?

Places where they sleep.

Apparently, their dorm is just a storage area. OTL

They don't seem human to me. How can anyone live on 3 or so hours of sleep a day? Sigh, I worry for them...

Yeah, I think we all worry for their health. Stay Strong T-ara!! Fighting!!!

This issue never ends..Again again and again...but please my QUEENS...

Take good care of yourselves very well, please get some rest if possible, never skip your meals, stay happy and IF any of you ended up at the hospital, that's gonna break my heart turn to millions pieces. How I wish you can use my body, heart and soul, let's me carry all the burdens you feel, let's me be the one who can cheer you up and be everything to you.

Please stay strong my queens...your people QUEEN'S always be your side forever no matter what will happen because QUEENS and QUEEN'S are ONE!