Diadem Forums

[12.06.29] T-ara rush back to Korea from Japan today

nathaniel

What does airplanes, cars, and waiting rooms have in common for T-ara?

Places where they sleep.

Apparently, their dorm is just a storage area. OTL

They don't seem human to me. How can anyone live on 3 or so hours of sleep a day? Sigh, I worry for them...

lol actually i think cars is excluded since in cars they are still going to discuss stuffs they would do in their next destination.... reading scripts would also be a part of it, so i think they can't actually sleep during transportation and even in waiting rooms >.< poor our Queens... KKS is killing them!!! grr >.<

"Despite the hectic schedules in Japan, T-ara members said, "We're excited to have our comeback stage in Korea with 'Day by Day' since it's been a long time since we could meet our fans on stage."

Define 'T-ara members', CCM. I doubt they would have said that so enthusiastically when theyr'e being worked like slaves. I wouldn't even think members like Boram and Qri would have said that.

Honestly, I can't help but think that the rest of this year is only going to get more straining on their health. Last year, they had several trips to the hospital and injuries - Lord knows how many other possible similar incidents weren't reported and simply swept under the rug. I only fear the rate of injuries and hospital visits will increase this year.

On the side note, it's even more sickening some people in Youtube even go as far to try JUSTIFY T-ara being overworked to the bone while claiming CCM is among the 'best agencies' out there in Kpop.

I really feel bad for their hectic schedule. I know I'm exhausted just from going to work from 7-4. I cannot imagine how they do it. No wonder they all seem to be losing weight. KKS is seriously draining the life out of them so that he can get all he can out of their popularity now.